Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are peoples views on Jess? I like her I think she’s sweet but I often wonder what her purpose on YouTube is now? I mean she’s doing Vlogtober but to be fair I’ve only watched one which was the one about their house update as I’m nosey.
She said Zac has given up work as a chef to ‘work alongside her’ just wondering what she actually does besides have a blog and do YouTube? They’re renovating the house and got architects in so they must have some good money to be able to afford all that, for him to give up work and live in London with it been so expensive. Hoping they aren’t just another Poppy and Sean bumbling along getting brand deals. Don’t know what Jess is actually doing since leaving uni it seems strange she hasn’t got actual work from it all. Fair play to them I just thought she was better than falling into the influencer trap all she seems to do is buy expensive things and go on holiday but guessing she gets help from her parents?

Reactions: 1
She’s just plain rich that’s how she has everything. I believe her mum is like a top lawyer or something. I don’t watch her anymore though.

Reactions: 6
I used to enjoy a few of her vids, mainly watched for vlogmas - loved it when she was in Edinburgh for uni at that time of year! I don't watch her anymore, found her (even more than before) very difficult to relate to and got bored of seeing her constant high-end purchases.

Reactions: 3
I looooved Jess and her channel when she was vlogging more about uni and her books etc but yeah now it's not only unrelatable for me how someon this age could afford this insane house, the work on the house and this lifestyle in general. I like that Jess has such a different style than all the other fashion bloggers and is in her educational background and style a very unique in this youtube bubble but as you said: I don't see a purpose anymore.

I would like her to not only do all of this superficial stuff with all the high-end purchases, extremely expensive interior and the travels but more of her talking about things as I think she's clever. Not only showing books and bags but using her degree or giving her opinion on politics or something idk

Reactions: 5
I like her style but I personally think all the tattoos and piercings don’t suit her tiny frame it’s a bit full on. Can’t be bothered to watch her high end purchase videos anymore as it’s not of interest.

Loved her when she was in Edinburgh, since then her content has plummeted, I can’t believe her weird boyfriend has jacked in his job to work for her.
Honestly find her content pointless lately to the point....she’s starting to annoy me
”hello my loves” is driving me crazy 😂😂

she was gifted HUNDREDS worth of jewellery a few days ago and I’m sure shes still getting a lot in PR, she does nothing 🤷‍♀️
I don’t understand it.

Reactions: 2
The "hello my loves" does my head in too!

I've watched Jess for a long time and loved her content while she was in Edinburgh. I find her content hard to stomach recently. It's not that she's super privileged and rich - that's just life, I get that. It's seeing how lucky she is (look at those house reno plans! She's insanely blessed to be able to afford that, mostly thanks to her mum I guess, at her age), whilst watching her completely lazy behaviour. I mean she goes on about how drained she is and she needs to take a power nap so that she can read for hours without falling asleep. :rolleyes:

I will say though her vlogtober this year is miles better than last year. Maybe because Zach is around more now which has made her happier? Which if so is maybe a little worrying that she's so dependent on him being around. Though I guess it might be the working home alone gets her down which is common, rather than it being specifically about needing to be around Zack. Can't believe he quit his chef training to be her assistant..

Reactions: 11
will say though her vlogtober this year is miles better than last year. Maybe because Zach is around more now which has made her happier? Which if so is maybe a little worrying that she's so dependent on him being around.
I don’t think she even bothered uploading last year, she’s uploading now but they’re vlogs full of nothingness. I can’t understand how someone I enjoyed watching for so long has turned into a lazy, boring slob 🤷‍♀️
its like she’s a different girl. There’s nothing to her but her pretentious books that I doubt she even reads anymore 😬

cooking with zach would be a series I'd love her to do!
he doesn’t seem to have any purpose either, what was he doing before he became a chef I can’t remember!?

I haven't watched her in years...I love her style and think she's super pretty, but I just don't see the point in her channel much anymore. I think she's just kind of continuing Youtube for the sake of it. (Which I think a lot of Youtubers from that era who maybe peaked around 2012/13 are doing).

I'm surprised to see that she got a full sleeve tattoo. I thought she'd just stick the eye and roses.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she even bothered uploading last year, she’s uploading now but they’re vlogs full of nothingness. I can’t understand how someone I enjoyed watching for so long has turned into a lazy, boring slob 🤷‍♀️
its like she’s a different girl. There’s nothing to her but her pretentious books that I doubt she even reads anymore 😬

he doesn’t seem to have any purpose either, what was he doing before he became a chef I can’t remember!?
Agreed - it's so disappointing as she could do so much! I think a different job would do wonders for her.

I think he dropped out of uni because he got a job at lad bible? Doing filming stuff I think. But not sure whether he stayed there until he got into the chef training.

She also created merch with the likes of Saffron Barker, Anastasia Kingsnorth, Molly Thompson.
any respect I had for her went at that point.

Agreed - it's so disappointing as she could do so much! I think a different job would do wonders for her.

I think he dropped out of uni because he got a job at lad bible? Doing filming stuff I think. But not sure whether he stayed there until he got into the chef training.
they both seem to be bumming along living off YouTube and mommy’s money at this point.

they both seem to be bumming along living off YouTube and mommy’s money at this point.
Her mum is clearly super successful and hard working, I'm so curious about what she thinks about supporting Jess and Zack while they put out below average content..

I’m so glad she has an active thread now 😂😂 she’s bugged me for so long and I’ve kept silent 😂
I clicked on the links to her gifted jewellery last week and got irrationally angry when she does NOTHING with her life And gets gifted hundreds for free.
a gym class followed by a nap Is a stressful day..
New equipment to film what 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Her mum is clearly super successful and hard working, I'm so curious about what she thinks about supporting Jess and Zack while they put out below average content..
I wondered that too. Maybe her mum has some weird guilt thing going on?? Maybe she wasn’t around much for her due to work and lavishes her with stuff to compensate? 😂 idk maybe im reaching but yeah it’s weird that someone with clearly a very strong work ethic would be fine with her kid just doing sweet fa and paying for it

She should think herself really lucky she’s in this privileged position. I’m not over the boyfriend packing in work to work with her? She’s obviously doing enough to support both of them? Seems strange to me?

She should think herself really lucky she’s in this privileged position. I’m not over the boyfriend packing in work to work with her? She’s obviously doing enough to support both of them? Seems strange to me?
It seems super weird! She must get a lot for the ads that she does, and probably had help buying the house from her parents. I'm curious to whether Zack contributed to buying the house or whether it's completely Jess', or even owned by her mum though I'm assuming it's Jess'.

I just find it so odd. He's v lucky to get to live her lifestyle, though maybe his family have money too. I wouldn't want to be that dependent on my partner - first living in her mum's house where Jess has her own floor of the house, then moving into this new house which is having major expensive renovations done, and now also being her employee? I know we don't see much of him but I get the impression that they seem happy (though I have nothing to base this on haha), but I think being in a relationship, living together and working together is a bit much.

Also giving up his chef training to work with her is crazyyyy. Especially when she said he was asked by the head chef to be his apprentice? Seems like a good opportunity if it's something hes serious about, though maybe he was tempted by the easy life working for Jess. Guess he will have a lot of downtime while she's napping and reading ..

Reactions: 6
It seems super weird! She must get a lot for the ads that she does, and probably had help buying the house from her parents. I'm curious to whether Zack contributed to buying the house or whether it's completely Jess', or even owned by her mum though I'm assuming it's Jess'.

I just find it so odd. He's v lucky to get to live her lifestyle, though maybe his family have money too. I wouldn't want to be that dependent on my partner - first living in her mum's house where Jess has her own floor of the house, then moving into this new house which is having major expensive renovations done, and now also being her employee? I know we don't see much of him but I get the impression that they seem happy (though I have nothing to base this on haha), but I think being in a relationship, living together and working together is a bit much.

Also giving up his chef training to work with her is crazyyyy. Especially when she said he was asked by the head chef to be his apprentice? Seems like a good opportunity if it's something hes serious about, though maybe he was tempted by the easy life working for Jess. Guess he will have a lot of downtime while she's napping and reading ..
That’s the part I found post peculiar that he was willing to give up apprenticeship to work with Jess? She was obviously paying higher than they were

Used to absolutely adore her, during her uni days... loved seeing how the half live in terms of her richness but since finishing uni I feel a bit over her. Still watch her videos regularly but it’s too difficult to even try and relate to her anymore, her idea of a difficult day is completely different to working class. Plus she strikes me as super lazy.

Used to absolutely adore her, during her uni days... loved seeing how the half live in terms of her richness but since finishing uni I feel a bit over her. Still watch her videos regularly but it’s too difficult to even try and relate to her anymore, her idea of a difficult day is completely different to working class. Plus she strikes me as super lazy.
reading is something she adores.... so why make it sound like such a struggle 🤦‍♀️
I loved her passion for literature but lately EVERYTHING seems like it’s too much effort for her.
her vlogs used to be relaxing and cosy, now they’re hard to get though without feeling flat at the end, it’s the same with her book reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.