Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is just ads at this point and telling us how she read a book although it seems like a chore to her to read books. Like she "must" do it for some reason. If you don't feel like reading just don't.
From my point of view, it looks like a weird obsession or a compulsive behavior. Something is off... I don't know.
She’s turned it into a job, like I read after work each day, it’s not my job, she however just films herself doing it, she’s got a really obscure taste in literature and how she doesn’t promote her local libraries I don’t know, she could promote book swapping too or actually put some effort into her book club like setting up a book group on Facebook, but no they all require effort

Reactions: 5
She’s turned it into a job, like I read after work each day, it’s not my job, she however just films herself doing it, she’s got a really obscure taste in literature and how she doesn’t promote her local libraries I don’t know, she could promote book swapping too or actually put some effort into her book club like setting up a book group on Facebook, but no they all require effort
Is this what she did her degree for? To sit and read on camera...

Is this what she did her degree for? To sit and read on camera...
The latest vlog, OMG she has legit just turned reading into the most boring thing ever, we didn’t need to know how she takes notes, she isn’t at uni any more, her book videos are not the way they should be not enough actual review!

Reactions: 2
The latest vlog, OMG she has legit just turned reading into the most boring thing ever, we didn’t need to know how she takes notes, she isn’t at uni any more, her book videos are not the way they should be not enough actual review!
How has she turned a book notes video into a 20 minute bore fest? And it’s like we get it you work out, don’t need to see that every single vlog!!

Reactions: 1
So in Vlogtober Day 30, Lush gifted her a £225 massage and it left her feeling "weird and she thinks it "relaxed her too much". Wow, Lush... I really want to try this massage out now... NOT

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A super expensive jewelry collab was pretty much exactly what I was expecting her to announce as her secret project. Yawn.

Not sure if the demographic exists of people who both watch Jess *and* have $550+ to drop on a diamond necklace (which doesn't have a formal or traditional design).

A super expensive jewelry collab was pretty much exactly what I was expecting her to announce as her secret project. Yawn.

Not sure if the demographic exists of people who both watch Jess *and* have $550+ to drop on a diamond necklace (which doesn't have a formal or traditional design).
Surely this is one of the only reasons why she’s done vlogtober!

That’s it, there is nothing different or original left about Jessie. I used to love watching her because she wasn’t like all the other cookie cutter influencers, she had her own style and did her own thing. But now she’s boring and is what feels like the 100th you tuber to “create” a jewellery line with a brand this year. Zzzzzzzz.

All that fuss over her and Zak's shoot in Cornwall and the pictures end up doing an abysmal job of showcasing the jewelry. If I were Laura Lee I would be really disappointed in the shots as the jewelry is barely visible unless you zoom in and even then the pictures are too dark to make out the details.

Contrast these pictures with the photos Sammi Maria posted to the instastories of her jewelry line's account. Lovely side by side shots of the jewelry on a white background with close up shots of the jewelry on a model.

Used to love her content, I like that she talks about books and I find her voice really relaxing. Although in her Uni days in Edingburgh that house used to look soo cold, I felt freezing just watching her 😂

Reactions: 3
Her bath vlog. How on earth did she become this lazy, entitled brat.

I won't miss her vlogmas if she's not doing them,
I've had my fill of gym...PT...i’m so tire for 2019.

Reactions: 4
Why did we need an in depth view of her high end make up nobody can afford? What a yawn fest that vlog was! Of course the trip was gifted, don’t see the point in that ‘cuuuute’ miniature suitcase thing.

Pic is from her instagram. When isn't this girl "so tired" or "giving herself a break". Vlogtober ended and her jewelry line launched weeks ago, and she has put out minimal work product since. Which is especially surprising given that Sunbeamsjess is a two-man full-time operation now.

So let me get this straight, since vlogtober she has done one video (two if you count the 1min 30 look book), taken a leisurely sojourn to the farm, a trip to Bath, posted #gifted/#ad content to insta, and then complained about how hard even *that* is? Oh, take a hike!!

Attachments

Used to love her content, I like that she talks about books and I find her voice really relaxing. Although in her Uni days in Edingburgh that house used to look soo cold, I felt freezing just watching her 😂
Ha, so true. I didn’t even realise that’s how I felt that until reading that either.

Wasn't she supposed to upload week 3 of vlogmas today? Lazy af and she can't even be assed to hop on instastories for a second to update her viewers as to why the video isn't posted. Sooooo professional. And this channel is manned by two full time "workers"?

Not that I've been watching her vlogmas anyway. Why should I give views to a gal who doesn't even have the decency to run a half decent social media presence.?

I only got around to watching her Vlogmas last night. 50+ minutes long so it went right to the bottom of my youtube pile.

she is painfully hard to watch lately, her busy life is getting her nails done, getting her hair done, having some “planning meetings” with Zack in a public place 🙄 that she can’t film because **celebrities go there**

when did she become such a pretentious dick, she’s a lazy shite, what 22 (?) year old naps in the middle of the day?! And views going to her family home to get a few jumpers and a hideous hat as “work”

they seriously must do duck all when the 2nd of December is “winding down for the year” so much so, she can’t even go to the bleeping gym.

I’ve unsubbed, I’m not lining her pockets for this drivel.

Reactions: 11
So, she's posted on Insta that she's back from "Christmasworld" (can't relate) and that she's so excited because it's a new year and that means her book buying ban is over. But she hasn't addressed why the vlog due this past Monday was never posted, and in fact says she has been hanging around the house in pajamas for the past 10 days.

Even though she claims to have rejoined the "real world" her failure to address the lack of video just seems to indicate she's living in denial. Oh, and as per usual, she's too good to reply to all the comments on her post asking what happened to the last vlog. But don't worry, your "support... really means the world" to her -- she just never bothers to actually acknowledge it.

Reactions: 4
I used to watch her religiously, particularly when she was back in Edinburgh as we were both at uni at the same time and her videos inspired me to stay motivated, and I also kinda wanted her life but in a aspirational (one day that could be me) kind of way. Now even though she has all this money, watching her vlogs just suck the life out of me, she does nothing all day, yet moans how tired and drained and busy she is, when she's literally had a nap in the middle of they day and then read for about 3 hours WTF? She's just so completely unrelateable now, she's got this million pound townhouse, when most people her age can't even afford rent in the city, and her crazy purchases of £1000+ just makes me feel like tit. So I stopped watching her, I check in now and again, but feel like she's just being sucked into this vapid hole of nothingness.

Reactions: 6
Hey guyyyyyyzzzz.......
Hi my lovessssss........

vlogmas week three is up 😂😂😂

a frigging month later 😂🤣😂🤣 twit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.