Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said i don’t know how long I’ll stay if the lock down goes on for 6 months then obviously I won’t be staying here the whole time..... didn’t think of that one did ya, she also claimed she didn’t know how serious it was..... okay sure jan

Reactions: 1
Jess gets the award for being the most out of touch and lazy ‘influencer’. She genuinely thinks that a ‘busy’ day is when you read a bit of your book and that it’s totally normal to take years out of doing any active work to catch up on your reading list. Not to mention having your boyfriend pack in his job to dedicate his time to taking photos of you.

Reactions: 8
She legit doesn’t need to use a discount website/price comparison, I can’t remember the last time she really ever had to though about how much something cost....

Reactions: 2
Okay been lurking a while but had to set up an account when I saw this thread! I was friends with someone who went to uni with Jess (met her quite a few times). Nice girl as far as I could tell but the image she used to portray of being really hardworking at uni was a lie. She’d get up early, take all her stuff to the library to keep a space then saunter off and spend 90% of the day out having lunch/coffee etc. Her and zac were also incredibly lazy/unclean and would leave old takeaway boxes piled up in her flat for weeks etc.
Bit of outdated gossip as it is from when she stayed in Edinburgh but yeah I had to share.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Okay been lurking a while but had to set up an account when I saw this thread! I was friends with someone who went to uni with Jess (met her quite a few times). Nice girl as far as I could tell but the image she used to portray of being really hardworking at uni was a lie. She’d get up early, take all her stuff to the library to keep a space then saunter off and spend 90% of the day out having lunch/coffee etc. Her and zac were also incredibly lazy/unclean and would leave old takeaway boxes piled up in her flat for weeks etc.
Bit of outdated gossip as it is from when she stayed in Edinburgh but yeah I had to share.
This doesn’t surprise me

Reactions: 3
Also just remembered and unsure if it’s still the case/common knowledge but she did used to pay her boyfriend to film and edit her videos too. I did have quite a lot of inside chat on her but can’t remember it as it’s all from a few years ago - also feel a bit guilty as she never came across as someone who thought she was better than anyone else despite her ‘fame’ and money.

I'm always surprised we don't get more inside scoops like this!

Also I love your username 😁

Reactions: 4
Not surprised tbh, at uni, it was always the wealthy girls from the London area, who's families were minted that were the dirtiest. They'd have this fake edgy look about them, and would do so much ket at raves thinking they were so cool, but actually lived like complete pigs.

Reactions: 9
I’ve followed Jessie for years but I had no idea her dad lived in Memphis with his second family? She has American sisters? Is Indie her full or half sister? So many questions...

duck she was a totally irresponsible bint going on that trip. Her video trying to justify it was beyond cringe.

I’ve followed Jessie for years but I had no idea her dad lived in Memphis with his second family? She has American sisters? Is Indie her full or half sister? So many questions...

duck she was a totally irresponsible bint going on that trip. Her video trying to justify it was beyond cringe.
Indie is a half sister I believe (could be wrong)

Her dad only moved to Memphis two or three years ago. Her other sisters are English as well (their mum is Russian though I believe)

Reactions: 3
Her dad only moved to Memphis two or three years ago. Her other sisters are English as well (their mum is Russian though I believe)
Why did her dad and his family move to Memphis, has she ever explained?

Well then, it’s amazing that Jess has two successful parents and apparently doesn’t feel inspired by them at all. Laziest girl.

Reactions: 10
Thanks everyone.

I agree it is totally bizarre that her parents are obviously total go-getters and are enabling her (well, her mum anyway) to live such a lazy, self-indulgent lifestyle.

There must be some sort of guilt element on the parents part? Or else why would they just let her sponge off their money pretty much doing nothing. In the end though if she ever has to work it will be through a connection to mummy or daddy. She’ll just fall into a well paid job anyway. Connections eh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.