Sunbeamsjess #4 Can never commit to a schedule personally, but pay me on Patreon and fund the uncertainty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indie always seemed like such a sweetheart, I hope she enjoys uni and doesn't follow her sister's footsteps to becoming a half arsed influencer.
I don’t think she will! If she wanted to she would have done it already

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who despises the slow-mo shots in her vlogs? They don't give me ~artsy vibes~, I find them cringy and awkward.

Reactions: 7
Indie has a public / easy to find Tiktok and she has one that says "studying so my future husband can have a hot english professor wife"

of course its comedy lol but hopefully she does stick to the route of doing something with her life. Wonder if Jessie will feel jealous seeing her much younger sister succeed more academically than she did

Reactions: 8
Indie has a public / easy to find Tiktok and she has one that says "studying so my future husband can have a hot english professor wife"

of course its comedy lol but hopefully she does stick to the route of doing something with her life. Wonder if Jessie will feel jealous seeing her much younger sister succeed more academically than she did
Indie doing the same degree as Jess after probably waiting for years to see what she’d do with her education gives big ‘fine, I’ll do it myself’ energy lol. I bet seeing Jess waste away at their mother’s house is plenty of motivation not to do the same.

also I looked her up and wow Indie’s actually gorgeous. her tiktoks def play up a more bratty persona though

Reactions: 12
Yeah the TikToks give a very different vibe than Jess. Indie is definitely beautiful

Reactions: 6
I officially feel old and out of touch when I see teens on TikTok lip-synching in their rooms. I just don't get it 🤣

Reactions: 7
Indie doing the same degree as Jess after probably waiting for years to see what she’d do with her education gives big ‘fine, I’ll do it myself’ energy lol. I bet seeing Jess waste away at their mother’s house is plenty of motivation not to do the same.

also I looked her up and wow Indie’s actually gorgeous. her tiktoks def play up a more bratty persona though
This is why I’m curious about their relationship now. What does indie think of Jess and what she’s become over the past few years?

Reactions: 1
Checked her TikTok and it looks a bit like she’s staying at the same student residence that Jess stayed at her first year at Uni?

I haven’t watched the most recent vlog, admittedly, but that thumbnail/title has to be a joke surely. “Branching Out” … over a screencap of her sitting in bed on her laptop. Jesus wept 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched the most recent vlog, admittedly, but that thumbnail/title has to be a joke surely. “Branching Out” … over a screencap of her sitting in bed on her laptop. Jesus wept 😂
I watched it out of curiosity and apparently she is branching out to tik tok because it’s easier…!
Also does anyone know what the soon-to-be-published-books that she receives are for? Just her YouTube channel? Or are those for the ST?

I watched it out of curiosity and apparently she is branching out to tik tok because it’s easier…!
Also does anyone know what the soon-to-be-published-books that she receives are for? Just her YouTube channel? Or are those for the ST?
I believe she mentioned at one point that she originally was getting books for the ST and then once her info was out there with publishers she started getting many more, so maybe a mix?

Her style is a mystery me now. I feel like she always talks about the shape of things and I just never understand what she sees. I feel like she just always wears baggy oversized things that swallow her

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.