Sunbeamsjess #4 Can never commit to a schedule personally, but pay me on Patreon and fund the uncertainty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These vlogs are painful. I couldn't care less about the baby's sleeping patterns.

She's really complaining about lack of space to "host" in that house 💀

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
my dears, my loves, my darlings… today Jess talked for a whole ten minutes about her baby’s sleep and how tired and unfit she is now, with audio so low her breathless whisper was hardly audible. the only reason I’m still watching is because I need background noise when I’m working from home, but my loves, I don’t know how much more of this I can take…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she is so beyond clueless.. she didn't know that they were accepting keep cups again after Covid. IDK where she has been for the last 2 yrs aside from the usual world of her own but mine has been accepting them all along once they opened after the first big lockdown. They just used to put it in a plastic box n fill from there.

"I've made a list of everything that needs doing and I have literally forgotten everything that's on it" as opposed to me who has had the same personal outside of work to do list for weeks but can never get the time to do any of it. Probably because i'm so tired with work and commute and home chores I can't shape myself to even get round to sending an email once I'm off the office clock

ps WTF was the slow motion walking shot about?

Reactions: 4
she is so beyond clueless.. she didn't know that they were accepting keep cups again after Covid. IDK where she has been for the last 2 yrs aside from the usual world of her own but mine has been accepting them all along once they opened after the first big lockdown. They just used to put it in a plastic box n fill from there.

"I've made a list of everything that needs doing and I have literally forgotten everything that's on it" as opposed to me who has had the same personal outside of work to do list for weeks but can never get the time to do any of it. Probably because i'm so tired with work and commute and home chores I can't shape myself to even get round to sending an email once I'm off the office clock

ps WTF was the slow motion walking shot about?
She looked like a right plonker in them trousers legit sat down…. She doesn’t give two tosses does she

Reactions: 1
To all those who keep bringing up how she always refers to Ines as "The baby" I just asked my flatmate as he knows a lot more people with children than I do and he says it's a very middle class thing. A lot of middle classes refer to their child as the baby etc.. I guess that stems from folk who leave "the baby" with "the nanny" etc

Reactions: 8
Her style is a mystery me now. I feel like she always talks about the shape of things and I just never understand what she sees. I feel like she just always wears baggy oversized things that swallow her
It’s a shame because back in the day she used to have such great style. Edgy, grungy, and really nice thoughtful pieces even if they were expensive. Her fashion vids were how I discovered her! (Back in the James / Jeffrey Campbell litas era)

Reactions: 14
I can see that she’s trying to be consistent with Vlogtober but I’m just not feeling the vibe of these vlogs. It seems a bit downcast and low energy. It’s a bit difficult to watch when you’re feeling that way yourself

I did really like her travel TikToks from the America road trip, so maybe the ‘bite sized’ format with a smaller amount of clips and minimal editing will work better for her. I might sign up for a TikTok account if there’s enough content on there like that for me to watch

Reactions: 7
To all those who keep bringing up how she always refers to Ines as "The baby" I just asked my flatmate as he knows a lot more people with children than I do and he says it's a very middle class thing. A lot of middle classes refer to their child as the baby etc.. I guess that stems from folk who leave "the baby" with "the nanny" etc
Are we comfy calling them middle class, cuz I’m not lol 😬

I think it’s also quite common among families that currently only have one baby in the mix, which seems to be accurate of them. When there’s only one baby in the world as far as you’re concerned it is quite easy to end up referring to them that way

Reactions: 2
I'm so tired of these debates. Yes they are middle class. They are an incredibly wealthy upper middle class family. They are not aristocracy. They are not upper class.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else find that the jewelry she wears doesn't look good anymore? It's funny cause I got into jewelry and layering pieces because of her but I feel like now she wears so many pieces and such chunky pieces that it just doesn't look good anymore. She had the prettiest dainty gold necklaces and rings, which she may still wear but are hidden underneath the thick silver chains and bracelets.

I also find that she should switch back to her Maria Tash earrings because the Monica Vinader ones don't look as pretty. I guess she's doing it for the sponsor money.

Reactions: 20
I'm so tired of these debates. Yes they are middle class. They are an incredibly wealthy upper middle class family. They are not aristocracy. They are not upper class.
I have always heard middle class defined as making 75% to 200% of the median income

Does anyone else find that the jewelry she wears doesn't look good anymore? It's funny cause I got into jewelry and layering pieces because of her but I feel like now she wears so many pieces and such chunky pieces that it just doesn't look good anymore. She had the prettiest dainty gold necklaces and rings, which she may still wear but are hidden underneath the thick silver chains and bracelets.

I also find that she should switch back to her Maria Tash earrings because the Monica Vinader ones don't look as pretty. I guess she's doing it for the sponsor money.
I was the exact same, got more interested in piercings and higher quality jewelry to wear every day because of her, and now it's just like her clothes. She just has lots of expensive things that don't really look very good the way she wears them, and she just keeps piling more and more on.

Reactions: 12

Just came here to say the exact same thing after watching her Monica Vinader insta story. She looks silly, like she’s playing dress up with her mums rings. I don’t know why she’s grabbing the chains and staring off into the distance with her mouth open either. Definitely not one of her best ads.

Reactions: 9
I haven't seen these debates on here but wait what...? People who make millions of pounds each year in corporate law, own multiple multi-million pound properties ("The Farm," two London houses, London flat), regularly travel and stay in 1k per night villas, etc are not upper class? What am I missing? Who is the upper class?

Reactions: 16
Being rich doesn't = upper class. Yes they're within the top 0.1% of earners in the UK but they're definitely middle class. For example, David Beckham who is worth hundreds of millions isn't upper class.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Being rich doesn't = upper class. Yes they're within the top 0.1% of earners in the UK but they're definitely middle class. For example, David Beckham who is worth hundreds of millions isn't upper class.
If you're using a British-centric historical defintion of upper class to refer to aristocracy ok.. But upper class more generally refers to the wealthiest, who in modern times hold power from wealth and not exclusively from an inherited status.

Reactions: 14
Are you saying that upper class means descended from British royalty or something? I'm not being facetious I'm just curious and haven't heard anything like this before. Is a billionaire in Britain not considered upper class?

If you're using a British-centric historical defintion of upper class to refer to aristocracy ok.. But upper class more generally refers to the wealthiest, who in modern times hold power from wealth and not exclusively from an inherited status.
Yeah exactly, when people talk about class they're talking about wealth and income, not blood lineage

Reactions: 5
Also I guess I'm alone here, but I actually like a good portion of Jess outfits. I agree the rings are too much/sometimes everything is too mismatched and I hate some of her huge coats (like the aqua one with big shoulders), hate the silver Diesel trousers.

Like the slouchy Free People trousers/sets + anything cozy and oversized.

I think some of you guys are hanging onto millenial era fashions lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.