Sunbeamsjess #4 Can never commit to a schedule personally, but pay me on Patreon and fund the uncertainty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that too! I wonder what happened to the girls she used to hang out with in uni. She hasn't even mentioned any plan to spend the holiday period at the farm with them just like they did a few years ago.
I think she mentioned fairly recently that they still get together every month or two

Reactions: 3
That is true. She doesn’t seem to have any friends, or ones that she still sees often. She’s mentioned a few times recently that zak is out at night. I wonder if he’s working somewhere or seeing friends or something
The way she was talking about how nice it is to chat in the discord made me think that maybe she's just finding it nice to have people to chat to because she doesn't otherwise have that in her life

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Honestly 3 years is genuinely insane even with the pandemic.
honestly, i don't understand what's taking them so long? are they constantly changing their mind on the designs or something? idk, if i've already mentioned this here in the past, but i got my own place this year, and i swear i've accomplished more at my place by MYSELF than she has with workers???

Reactions: 6
I'm curious what makes you think that? I have the feeling she wouldn't want another kid to be honest but I could be wrong.
I’m not the original poster, but whilst I’ve actually enjoyed vlogtober so far and dare I say have looked forward to having a video to watch, hearing her talk about how tired she is all the time has had me thinking she might be pregnant because her workload does not correlate to her tiredness. Like it isn’t normal for someone to be that tired all the time so there has to be some really extenuating circumstance like a baby. You don’t want to believe that someone you actually quite like is just lazy.

honestly, i don't understand what's taking them so long? are they constantly changing their mind on the designs or something? idk, if i've already mentioned this here in the past, but i got my own place this year, and i swear i've accomplished more at my place by MYSELF than she has with workers???
I think they don't feel a sense of urgency and are willing to drag everything out as long as possible to make it their "perfect" dream house. Very unrelatable to most of the population, including rich people

Reactions: 2
I get the impression that the delays are due to her and Zak’s lethargy. I bet they don’t chase anything up or push for dates/info. Tradespeople get the measure of you as a client, and deprioritise customers who they think don’t care or aren’t super on-it.

Reactions: 16
I’m not the original poster, but whilst I’ve actually enjoyed vlogtober so far and dare I say have looked forward to having a video to watch, hearing her talk about how tired she is all the time has had me thinking she might be pregnant because her workload does not correlate to her tiredness. Like it isn’t normal for someone to be that tired all the time so there has to be some really extenuating circumstance like a baby. You don’t want to believe that someone you actually quite like is just lazy.
Yes this. Also she put on some weight (which is not a bad thing, but she had a fuller face, when she was pregnant the first time)

Reactions: 1
Yes this. Also she put on some weight (which is not a bad thing, but she had a fuller face, when she was pregnant the first time)
Could also explain her sudden change in style of clothing although she doesn't really strike me as someone who would want another child (at least for the time being). To be honest (and maybe it's just because I used to truly like her in the past) I want to believe that there are some other things going on in her life that she is not telling on YouTube (fair) and those are the reason of her stress/tiredness/and whatnot.

Reactions: 5
A parenting Q&A...

This is the same person who said that their channel won't turn into a mommy channel when they announced the pregnancy. It's literally all she's been talking about, with a few shallow book remarks thrown along the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The way she was talking about how nice it is to chat in the discord made me think that maybe she's just finding it nice to have people to chat to because she doesn't otherwise have that in her life
she is just trying to get more people to sign up, her discord is utterly boring and she is barely there. she posts messages from time to time but they feel like something else she put on her to do list and had to get done, it’s not like she is there chatting in a chill way with people all the time

Reactions: 11
she is just trying to get more people to sign up, her discord is utterly boring and she is barely there. she posts messages from time to time but they feel like something else she put on her to do list and had to get done, it’s not like she is there chatting in a chill way with people all the time
That's good to know, I've been curious to hear from someone on the discord! How active is it with the other members?

I know people that have built a whole house from scratch and decorated in less time! Thing is they aren't even halfway there, the house looks like a building site.

A parenting Q&A...

This is the same person who said that their channel won't turn into a mommy channel when they announced the pregnancy. It's literally all she's been talking about, with a few shallow book remarks thrown along the way.
Haha who signed up for a parenting channel? Not me. Plus, what relatable parenting advice can she give???

I fast-forward through all the baby/parenting chat. Which means watching a Jess vlog for me now is a breathy “hi my loves” and then “goodnight my loves” and that’s it 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She did confirm that she doesn’t want a second child for a while so I guess she’s not pregnant!

Over the weekend I've gone back to watch her vlogs from Mexico, when she went on that backpacking trip with Zak and her friends. My husband and I are doing our honeymoon in Yucatan and going to many of the same places, so I wanted to remind myself where they went and see whether we'd fancy seeing some of the same places. I was really taken aback by how different she was then. Her style suited her so much better. She was so upbeat, she didn't whinge about being tired all the time, she cracked a few jokes - genuinely unrecognisable. It made me a bit sad to then flick through the latest 'vlog' and see what became of that girl.

Reactions: 12
"parenting Q&A"

really understanding what type of content her audiences wants isn't she...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
"parenting Q&A"

really understanding what type of content her audiences wants isn't she...
her loyal followers don't care, they'll eat it up nevertheless; she can do no wrong in their eyes. that q&a has more comments than some of the other vlogtober videos.

i don't understand why she doesn't record outside more. there's like a 5 second clip from the train, museum, coffee run, etc, and then the rest is her sitting in her house just talking. there are other vloggers (some of them with kid(s)) who manage to record interesting content & they have way more going on in their life than jess does. what's stopping her? she can't truly be that lazy, can she? and it's not like she didn't use to have more engaging content in the past?

her views are suffering, doesn't she care? she's driving me mad lol. her videos just aren't worth me clicking on them any longer, since i know there's nothing to watch anyway

Last edited:
I’m so curious about her finances. She talks about how it doesn’t make financial sense to have another kid right now. I just wonder how much money she has and if she’s actually worried about finances. Cuz if she was, why not have zak go back to working outside the house? I’m sure he could make money doing something. She already has a built in audience, so I’m sure she could use her book content to market stuff and make more money there. (Maybe that’s selling out, idk)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.