Sunbeamsjess #4 Can never commit to a schedule personally, but pay me on Patreon and fund the uncertainty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why? Why instead of accepting you're wrong have you googled some non-traditional, obscure class bracket from a survey from 10 years ago. 10 years being used in the context of that not being a very long time.

British people here have told you the long established definitions of classes and how this applies to Jess.

Plus it says on the Wiki the average household income for the 'elite class' is £89k? Seems a bit of a weird criteria? Admittedly in 2011, but even taking inflation into account I don't think this survey is even worth applying to Jess' mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to say I'm honestly enjoying the vlogtober videos. I mean I don't need to hear about her baby's sleep and I have to roll my eyes every time she mentions being stressed, but they are just the kind of thing I like for having on in the background while I'm doing chores or whatever. She also seems to genuinely be invested in and enjoying the Patreon discord - if it was cheaper she might have convinced me to sign up. I also noticed she's started posting some book videos on TikTok.

I don't think she's been cut off but it's obvious something has changed to get her to be producing more content. I genuinely hope it continues and she can get herself together with some momentum for the future and actually does something with the opportunity she has.

Reactions: 3
But why? Why instead of accepting you're wrong have you googled some non-traditional, obscure class bracket from a survey from 10 years ago. 10 years being used in the context of that not being a very long time.

British people here have told you the long established definitions of classes and how this applies to Jess.

Plus it says on the Wiki the average household income for the 'elite class' is £89k? Seems a bit of a weird criteria? Admittedly in 2011, but even taking inflation into account I don't think this survey is even worth applying to Jess' mum.
It was a joke but ok 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OK I'm sorry but it does frustrate me seeing these debates fill threads. Ironically I say so as I'm doing it myself.

In other news, I am enjoying her TikToks.
No worries. I don’t spend much time on here so this is the first one I’ve seen, I haven’t had a chance to get annoyed by it.

Absolutely floored by her sticking to vlogtober. Haven’t watched a single one tho, they all look so boring 😳

Reactions: 3
Oh I forgot to add my other vlogtober comment which was that she is truly the queen of unflattering thumbnails lmao

Reactions: 1
Stop shouting over the people here who actually understand and are trying to explain the system to you.
A bit rude, I am british and think in the modern-day the class system refers more than just aristocracy. No but please explain it to me..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does what class she is ultimately matter? We all know she's rich and living the kind of life most of us will never achieve, I'm not sure pedantry over whether she's upper or upper middle class makes much of a difference.

Reactions: 16
I don't particularly want children anyway, but God, these vlogs waffling on about sleep AGAIN are the perfect birth control!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A bit rude, I am british and think in the modern-day the class system refers more than just aristocracy. No but please explain it to me..
I was imploring people to listen to yourself and other Brits re: the social system.

I think the discussion is over, but just wanted to make that clear.

Reactions: 2
I have to say I'm honestly enjoying the vlogtober videos. I mean I don't need to hear about her baby's sleep and I have to roll my eyes every time she mentions being stressed, but they are just the kind of thing I like for having on in the background while I'm doing chores or whatever. She also seems to genuinely be invested in and enjoying the Patreon discord - if it was cheaper she might have convinced me to sign up. I also noticed she's started posting some book videos on TikTok.

I don't think she's been cut off but it's obvious something has changed to get her to be producing more content. I genuinely hope it continues and she can get herself together with some momentum for the future and actually does something with the opportunity she has.
I actually enjoyed her tik tok videos! I appreciate the little blurbs that she added to each book so it feels like the format suits her better for the time being. I think she's at least trying to be consistent which is something we haven't seen in a while from Jess. Still can't get through a whole vlogtober video tho.

I am a parent but I don’t want to watch a blog going on about baby sleep and parenting- if I want that then I’ll go to one of those specific parent influencers. It’s boring enough when you’re going through it as a parent; I don’t need to see content on the topic too!

Completely unrelated to the current discussion, but I am getting really tired of all of the baby sleep talk in her vlogs. Maybe it’s because I’m not a parent/not interested in children but I wish Zak would just spare us all the baby sleep recaps 😅

Reactions: 4
The state of the house is still a construction site; i can’t watch the segments with it without feeling stress and anxiety. Will this ever be finished?
Honestly 3 years is genuinely insane even with the pandemic.

Reactions: 7
by the end of vlogtober she’s probably going to end up with videos that are just an hour of her rambling at the camera. she seems bored and lonely with no one to talk to except Zac who’s probably sick of listening to her repeat the same things over and over. she needs to find some mom friends to mutually complain to and provide each other updates on fascinating topics like how many diet cokes they drink in a week.

Reactions: 10
by the end of vlogtober she’s probably going to end up with videos that are just an hour of her rambling at the camera. she seems bored and lonely with no one to talk to except Zac who’s probably sick of listening to her repeat the same things over and over. she needs to find some mom friends to mutually complain to and provide each other updates on fascinating topics like how many diet cokes they drink in a week.
That is true. She doesn’t seem to have any friends, or ones that she still sees often. She’s mentioned a few times recently that zak is out at night. I wonder if he’s working somewhere or seeing friends or something

Reactions: 5
I always feel like Jess talking about baby sleep and such is just her trying to convince herself that her baby's unusually poor sleep is why she's so unproductive or something, and she really has nothing super helpful to share with her audience, nor does she want to have a conversation about it in the comments. She's always had a tendency to ramble about how her life is sooooo hectic and she just can't possibly stick to a schedule for anything.

(Obviously for any other person, I'd be totally understanding that having a baby can be chaos, but with Jess it's just the same thing over and over, excuses for why she's tired, a couple things per day being too much for her to handle, etc. Like please talk to a mental health professional, because so, so many people handle MULTIPLE kids PLUS a job okay, and you're utterly overwhelmed with one child and....reading.)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That is true. She doesn’t seem to have any friends, or ones that she still sees often. She’s mentioned a few times recently that zak is out at night. I wonder if he’s working somewhere or seeing friends or something
I noticed that too! I wonder what happened to the girls she used to hang out with in uni. She hasn't even mentioned any plan to spend the holiday period at the farm with them just like they did a few years ago.

Honestly 3 years is genuinely insane even with the pandemic.
Agreed! My parents renovated their home right after 2020 and it took them just a few months

To be fair, once in the workplace holiday days become quite precious which does make it harder for groups of friends (who are working unlike Jess) to meet up in groups for longer breaks. No reason they couldn’t arrange to have had a weekend together though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.