Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread title suggestion:
sunbeamsjess #3 will the reno ever be done? anyone got a better title, i’ve got none

grasping at straws here as you can see lol.

Reactions: 5
Title suggestion:
Sunbeamsjess #3 needs a nanny, got a flat, if she ever posts it has to be an #ad

So little is going on with her and she has been 'taking a break' off social media for most of this thread it feels like 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her blog is literally dead, she is barely posting on Instagram and post less than once a week on YouTube. Also, they are not working on the house themselves and the baby has a nanny now.

So, can someone tell me what she is referring to by saying that Zak and her were busy?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I couldn’t deal with that earbuds ad hahaha. It just made me think of Sims 4 where they send you the earbuds out of nowhere 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her blog is literally dead, she is barely posting on Instagram and post less than once a week on YouTube. Also, they are not working on the house themselves and the baby has a nanny now.

So, can someone tell me what she is referring to by saying that Zak and her were busy?
Hours on farfetch trawling for the most expensive and unstylish pieces possible
Sidenote but I know of ordinary teenage girls who get more likes than her on ig and they have careers and school outside social media

• Haha
Reactions: 12
tbh i don’t think it’s worth overanalyzing. she also used to call Indie “it”, and “creature”, but clearly in an affectionate way
I never felt comfortable with that creature nickname.. it never came across affectionate.. more snide.. nothing Jess does comes across as affectionate and emotional tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I never felt comfortable with that creature nickname.. it never came across affectionate.. more snide.. nothing Jess does comes across as affectionate and emotional tbh
Shortening it to "creach" did sound more like a tongue in cheek sibling joke, but it also sounds a little bit cold when she NEVER talks about Indie very affectionately and is ALWAYS "teasing" her on camera. The way she would always say it and then immediately explain that's what she called Indie made me feel like she was trying but failing to come across as warm and affectionate with it, and completely missing the mark instead. I don't think she's a callous, hateful person by any means, but she's not really the type to have lovey emotional nicknames for people. She and her college besties call each other "eggs" lmao.

And just to beat a dead horse I also truly do not comprehend what she thinks she's so "busy" with. She talks about her schedule as if she and Zak are constantly out shooting new outfits and content but then it NEVER gets posted. If I were her I'd be embarrassed to be telling such obvious lies or at least half-truths. If she's struggling with her mental health like she hinted in a recent vlog about maybe PPD or PMDD or something, that could explain that she's really doing all that she *feels* like she can do, but how is Zak just going along with this?

Reactions: 11
I always thought she was super nice to Indie! Always asking for her opinion, letting her speak, talking with her about her creativity. Even when Indie was quite young, she never babied her.

Reactions: 17
She must be the type of person who, for some reason, is really uncomfortable with showing affection and emotions, hence the “creature” and the “it”…maybe she feels self-conscious when she’s being openly affectionate? Idk I don’t get it

Reactions: 3
On the vlog she said they are staying in the flat for a few weeks, but on Instagram she seemed to be planning a gallery wall for the flat. Why would you bother hanging artwork when you’re only going to be there for a few weeks?! Is this the kind of thing she is so busy with? And why don’t they just stay there anyway, it’s not like they don’t have the money? It would give them some independence and space to be a family. If I was Zack I would be seriously fed up.

Jess complaining about her multiple trips abroad/weekends away whilst having a “job” that involves at most a days work a week really left a bad taste. She’s completely lost touch with reality.

Reactions: 15
I think she IS nice to Indie, it just never comes across that way from how she verbally interacts with her in videos. And all her "terms of endearment" sound forced and more like inside jokes than normal pet names, but I'm sure Indie wasn't actually offended, it just sounds weird to us when that's all we see of their interactions.

Reactions: 2
nah i was watching her vlog and got up to the nanny part. im out. im seriously out. they "work from home" but do duck all work 😭 not enough for two people or to justify a NANNY. my god. the privilege REEKS.

Reactions: 23
She must be the type of person who, for some reason, is really uncomfortable with showing affection and emotions, hence the “creature” and the “it”…maybe she feels self-conscious when she’s being openly affectionate? Idk I don’t get it
No, that’s really not my impression of Jess at all. We all speak differently. Just like some people throw in “love” or “darling” every two seconds and that doesn’t mean anything either.

Reactions: 4
I feel like this thread title is too spot on to beat but here's my pitch:
Too chaotic at the minute, we'll make a title after a two week break

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On the vlog she said they are staying in the flat for a few weeks, but on Instagram she seemed to be planning a gallery wall for the flat. Why would you bother hanging artwork when you’re only going to be there for a few weeks?! Is this the kind of thing she is so busy with? And why don’t they just stay there anyway, it’s not like they don’t have the money? It would give them some independence and space to be a family. If I was Zack I would be seriously fed up.

Jess complaining about her multiple trips abroad/weekends away whilst having a “job” that involves at most a days work a week really left a bad taste. She’s completely lost touch with reality.
Ok I was watching the vlog and had to stop to see if anyone else felt the same about her complaining about how busy she was because she had all these trips away like please Jess have some self-awareness

Reactions: 12
This chick literally has 4 options of housing right now (all of which are almost equally extravagant):
- her mom's house in which she has an entire floor to herself
- her own house that's been sitting empty for years
- her mom's country estate in which she has an entire guest house to herself
- her rented flat which seems unnecessarily huge as well (even has a balcony?)

Imagine having this amount of privilege and still finding ways to complain that things are "difficult" and not getting anything done. Meanwhile there are people who don't have a roof at all, or have no choice but to share a studio/small room with several other family members, etc etc. In the era of Zoom work/school especially we've all been sensitized to just how difficult that can be. But not Jess I guess. Just utterly ridiculous.

I hope she doesn't raise her daughter to be as lazy and tone deaf as she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
I do find it incredible that she needs a nanny, presumably just to give herself the time to take naps, get her nails done and go to the gym. I remember they had a nanny for Indie years ago, but her mum and stepdad actually have jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.