Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she used to arrange her blogs to be uploaded even when she was away or travelling? So bizarre to go from treating it as a professional job managing timely uploads to then seemingly not even remembering to upload blogs she has filmed.

Reactions: 10
I think a lot of it comes down to poor motivation and time management skills. She may be one of those people who can’t effectively manage their time unless they have multiple pressing deadlines and a lot going on, and if left to setting their own schedule become a bit lost. E.g., how she managed to consistently do vlogtober/vlogmas while at uni.

Reactions: 8
Jess has always seemed to thrive when she's being pulled in many different directions. During her Master's year was when I saw a distinct shift in her motivation and online personality - she looked lost and at times I see more clarity but most of the time she's coasting through. I appreciate she dealt with an awful loss and family concerns since, does seem like she is suffering mentally. I'm the same age and struggle with mine and couldn't even think to motivate myself to upload content, let alone good content. That being said I work a full-time job. I find the external structure helps me to get out of bed in the morning - I have to be somewhere, it's expected I meet certain targets etc. I've always felt jess would thrive again if she was in this type of environment.

That being said, I definitely get the:

'This thing I was doing earns a lot of money for little effort in comparison to another job with a greater workload taking up more of my time so I'll stick with it even though I'm not really passionate about it anymore...' - that's the vibe. If she let go, had something else to direct her main attention (and I don't mean expanding her family) and made YouTube a side thing again I think she'd recover her passion for it. She herself hinted at her wish to do this when considering taking a-levels or an online course.

Reactions: 15
I was thinking it’s probably just a holiday vlog or something but that could also be right

Reactions: 2
Her new video literally says they're in a flat because Indie's room is getting done up, Indie is staying in Inez's room and they didn't want to sleep with the baby in their room. She wants to do Vlogmas this year, and that's about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh of course she’s posted because it’s an AD….. someone report her, no where is it clear it’s an AD

Reactions: 5
Ugh I knew where she lived but she's filmed a lot of this in an area I'm around a lot.. noooo because if I literally see her filming I will burst out laughing. Also is it right to give a baby chili???!!

Good point about the AD not being mentioned. Also plugging the book club of someone else... does that also not count as an ad? Especially as this is done for profit and charged event. 14 to 22 QUID! Interesting that it's with someone who doesn't seem to read... I tried her channel ages ago.. she works in publishing as far as I can remember and yet knew nothing about books,
Actually 3 ads if you count the Bareminerals stuff...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Do we think her family owns the flat that she's in temporarily?

Also when is she going to drop the obsession with oversized everything 😭 😭 I do like her new nails though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Zak and I are working on enlisting more help so I can go back to work. Odds on them getting a full time nanny

her referring to her baby as an "it" gives me very strange vibes, even though she said "it's a term of endearment". I've literally never known anyone to call their child an "it"

Reactions: 23
her referring to her baby as an "it" gives me very strange vibes, even though she said "it's a term of endearment". I've literally never known anyone to call their child an "it"
She used to do this with Mimi (their late dog) — not sure if that makes this scenario better or worse 💀

• Haha
tbh i don’t think it’s worth overanalyzing. she also used to call Indie “it”, and “creature”, but clearly in an affectionate way

Reactions: 10
How are you really out here hiring help when you and your partner BOTH WORK FROM HOME???

Reactions: 17
How are you really out here hiring help when you and your partner BOTH WORK FROM HOME???
Because she’s a privileged posh gal! Her little it will have the money saved up for private school from preprep/nursery, don’t worry about that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's free to do what she wants and take advantage of her massive privilege but I do wish she'd just acknowledge it. Like this short term flat situation - she couldn't throw in a "we're feeling so lucky to be able to do this" or whatever. In most families her sister would just be on the couch while they were renoing her room, or they would just wait to do it until the happy little family eventually move into their own house.

Reactions: 18
She's free to do what she wants and take advantage of her massive privilege but I do wish she'd just acknowledge it. Like this short term flat situation - she couldn't throw in a "we're feeling so lucky to be able to do this" or whatever. In most families her sister would just be on the couch while they were renoing her room, or they would just wait to do it until the happy little family eventually move into their own house.
I do wonder if this is her mum and indie’s way of saying can you duck off to your own gaff pls

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.