Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This chick literally has 4 options of housing right now (all of which are almost equally extravagant):
- her mom's house in which she has an entire floor to herself
- her own house that's been sitting empty for years
- her mom's country estate in which she has an entire guest house to herself
- her rented flat which seems unnecessarily huge as well (even has a balcony?)

Imagine having this amount of privilege and still finding ways to complain that things are "difficult" and not getting anything done. Meanwhile there are people who don't have a roof at all, or have no choice but to share a studio/small room with several other family members, etc etc. In the era of Zoom work/school especially we've all been sensitized to just how difficult that can be. But not Jess I guess. Just utterly ridiculous.

I hope she doesn't raise her daughter to be as lazy and tone deaf as she is.
Yeah this is actually beyond baffling.

Reactions: 17
I do find it incredible that she needs a nanny, presumably just to give herself the time to take naps, get her nails done and go to the gym. I remember they had a nanny for Indie years ago, but her mum and stepdad actually have jobs.
I thought Jess and Zak were her nannies :rolleyes: that was their excuse for doing nothing all day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah this is actually beyond baffling.
I think she should stay in the flat until her house is ready. I think she needs to let go of living in her Mum’s top floor. She’s in a long term relationship with a baby, money is no object, I think it would do her good. It comes across as if she is struggling to grow up.
The thing she said about going back to uni in the context of Indie came across as if she is struggling with her life choices. Again money no object there either so could. Though I think being a student again would further add to her Peter Pan complex.

Reactions: 17
I think she should stay in the flat until her house is ready. I think she needs to let go of living in her Mum’s top floor. She’s in a long term relationship with a baby, money is no object, I think it would do her good. It comes across as if she is struggling to grow up.
The thing she said about going back to uni in the context of Indie came across as if she is struggling with her life choices. Again money no object there either so could. Though I think being a student again would further add to her Peter Pan complex.
I was thinking about the exact same thing.

It could be great for Zak and her to leave her mother's house and have their own personal space. They'd be able to finally live like proper "adults" in the sense that they can manage their own family without being under the mom's roof. It must be tiring to live in your mother-in-law's house.

Reactions: 8
Any independence would be kind of illusory though since her mum would be bankrolling it. I agree that the change would be good though.

Reactions: 6
When the next thread is started could we have a poll for how many videos we actually think she’s going to manage during vlogmas

Reactions: 11
OK I watched the vlog where she said her life was "chaotic". There were some comments on the video that called her out on it and they got shot down by some viewers. Here's the thing, I understand that I originally liked jess because she could afford all the latest styles and was always openly stinking rich. However she didn't complain about her life or do a poor little rich girl routine. Most of her recent busyness seems to be moving between luxury homes with a beautiful baby. I get that a baby is hard work but if you are overwhelmed by holidays in villas I'm just going to role my eyes. Imagine getting their own flat in London and then immediately going to two holidays. Why don't they stay at the farm where they have there own separate barn? She is her own boss and can do whatever it takes to simplify her life. I get that she has every option open to her and I'm not expecting here to hide that, but please don't complain about it. Its her attitude that's leaving the sour taste I think.

Reactions: 22
When the next thread is started could we have a poll for how many videos we actually think she’s going to manage during vlogmas
I'd say two videos very early on. Then she'll disappear because you know Zak and her have been so busy. Yes they won't post a single video until late January, yes her blog will still be catching dust, yes they won't work on the house and yes she'll post once every 3 days on Instagram. But you guys don't get it, she'll be so busy.

Reactions: 8
I stopped following her because I felt like she had no content anymore… she came up on my Explore page in this new place, I came here to see if she’d finally got her house in order (literally) and I see it’s a rental. Any bets on how old the baby will be the time they actually get in to that house?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She posts more about "fun things coming up" than she actually posts things. Also like, yeah Jess a sponsored collab with thousands of dollars of clothing or jewelry is fun for you, but that's not really all that "fun" for us, comparatively.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I stopped following her because I felt like she had no content anymore… she came up on my Explore page in this new place, I came here to see if she’d finally got her house in order (literally) and I see it’s a rental. Any bets on how old the baby will be the time they actually get in to that house?
18 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That place they stayed in (her recent stories) looks nice but my god the food looks and sounds absolutely awful? Is it just me?

That place they stayed in (her recent stories) looks nice but my god the food looks and sounds absolutely awful? Is it just me?
I didn’t see any spectacular food, but also nothing awful? On the menu, you mean?

I didn’t see any spectacular food, but also nothing awful? On the menu, you mean?
Yeah I always pause these things to read the menus 🤣 And I’m just looking at it like wtf… and the stuff she did show didn’t look great

Maybe I’m an uncultured swine😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah I always pause these things to read the menus 🤣 And I’m just looking at it like wtf… and the stuff she did show didn’t look great

Maybe I’m an uncultured swine😂
I only had a look because you mentioned it. It didn’t look too bad to me. There were definitely options for me.

I agree with Jess, I want that Rixo coat too! Difference is, she’ll probably get it for Christmas from her mum or something. I got confused first too, I thought Jess looked a bit strange. Turns out it wasn’t her!

Reactions: 3
I'd say two videos very early on. Then she'll disappear because you know Zak and her have been so busy. Yes they won't post a single video until late January, yes her blog will still be catching dust, yes they won't work on the house and yes she'll post once every 3 days on Instagram. But you guys don't get it, she'll be so busy.
I agree! Maybe she'll upload the rest of vlogmas on a very long video in January being only sit down talks about holidays and how busy she was to keep the schedule and maybe 2 minutes of real holiday activities. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree! Maybe she'll upload the rest of vlogmas on a very long video in January being only sit down talks about holidays and how busy she was to keep the schedule and maybe 2 minutes of real holiday activities. 🤷‍♀️
Don't forget her 3 holidays between now and January because she was soooo stressed out and soooo busy that she needed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.