Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely feel like she has no concept of what busyness actually is as she's never had to work a real job before. The more you get used to things being a certain way (ie. doing nothing) the more that becomes the norm for you and the less you are able to do as a result
Yes, if you want something done, ask a busy person.

I know this from my own experience, a few years back, I lost my job and I was home for a few months. It was lovely and I enjoyed the free time, but it took me all day to just write an email or pick up a package at the post office.

Reactions: 16
Just saw her Mallorca vlog and it's short but sweet! Jess and Zak are amazing at this cinematography style shoots of landscapes but would be nice if they threw more footage of them doing things in this beautiful locations.

Reactions: 3
Just saw her Mallorca vlog and it's short but sweet! Jess and Zak are amazing at this cinematography style shoots of landscapes but would be nice if they threw more footage of them doing things in this beautiful locations.
Tell you what I didn’t like, how loud the music was! When they had back ground noise like birds! It wasn’t typical Jess at all

I don't think the video was anything special, but that might be just me.

I felt like I was watching an extended version of an average vlogger's intro.

Reactions: 11
I don't think the video was anything special, but that might be just me.

I felt like I was watching an extended version of an average vlogger's intro.
It was nice to see a glimpse of the baby but the rest of the video feels like those too long montages she puts in her vlogs which I always end up fast forwarding

Reactions: 6
Might be "pretty" and "cinematographic," but I'm sorry, it's boring as hell. It serves more as a nice family memory, like the photo albums your mom keeps in the drawers to show you when you're older. But in no way is this vlog material. She's not sharing anything with her viewers. Imagine going on and on for weeks about how "busy" you are working on content for your followers, only to post a 4 minute montage with stock music over it. I swear Jess does this "job" only for herself. She reads books "to review them" but it's really just for her own reading enjoyment, and she shoots pictures/videos "to post for you my loves" but it's really just so she has nice images to show her kids in the future. She just never GIVES anything to her viewers. Ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Any thread name suggestions? She’s been so boring it’s not exactly inspiring creative suggestions

Alternatively

Sunbeamsjess #3 Too busy to come up with a thread name

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she always say 'my loves', when she doesn't ever reply to any comments?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Working on my rhymes for the thread title lol, maybe we can combine one of these with another suggestion from above

Sunbeams-regress back to childhood
Sunbeams-heiress
Sunbeams-dressed the same as Zak
Sunbeams-noblesse oblige

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These guys are always on vacation, and if I sound jealous it's because I am :LOL:

They live a fantasy life it's so bizarre. Does Zak even have a job anymore, or does he work 'part time' for Jess?

Reactions: 7
She came on stories and said she feels “meh” and can’t wait to move home. Why did she buy a house & have a baby?! She doesn’t seem ready to live independently of her family.

Reactions: 5
New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.