Summer Love Island 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh I just love the drama mick! Neyo was the first celeb performance in the villa I’ve actually enjoyed, I love how the sneaked the girls off and then lit up the villa, inspired!

I think the producers have clocked that Kady looks as interested as getting a smear test 90% of the time, doing pecks in the kissing challenge etc so decided to get her pied off Zach by bringing back stage school kid. Can’t wait to see the reaction tbh. Mitch is an easy target for any of the casa girls, I think probs the footballers daughter will use him to get in to try secure that boohoo deal.

Ouzy has Tommy Shelby eyes and I am here for it 😍😍😍

Reactions: 13
I'm worried for Ty's safety if he gets with Ella version 2.0 in casa and brings her back. Ella is the kind of woman who you see hitting her boyfriend with her shoe because he gave the woman behind the bar eye contact when he ordered the drinks.
---
Hardly fair to bring Molly back for Casa but they dumped Shannon on day 2 and didn't bring her back!
Shannon needed to go. She wouldn't take part in challenges and gave nothing in her couple. The wisest thing to do was get rid of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Interested to see how Ella and Ty will play it considering they’re closed off lol

Reactions: 7
Just had a thought, it would’ve been better if they only put the 5 casa girls in at first then a day later put mollie in.. so we could see who zach would be chatting to and then see how he reacts as I feel like it’s so obvious he’s just going to stay with her rather than actually get to know the others🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
molly being back is not it... She has seen or heard what other people think about the contestants on the show and what they think of her, who is popular and who is not popular.. It's a total advantage and I feel like they are setting her up to win.
It's especially strange as previous islanders have said that when bombshells come in, the producers are on high alert for them telling the other islanders anything about the outside world and shut it down really quickly. I wonder if they'll do the same with Molly. If they do, it will be so strange that she's just walking around with all this knowledge.

I don't like Molly's return as it sets a precedent that whenever someone goes in the future, they might not really be 'gone'. I don't think that works with the show's format.

Reactions: 18
[

It’s not really bizarre to me. People are so triggered by her that it’s created a huge reaction which is what love island want. if she had left and nobody ever mentioned her again she wouldn’t be brought back. It’s the fact that people can’t stop discussing her that has producers wanting to capitalise.

Also guys I’m sorry but I can’t watch another episode of Jess and Sammy. I don’t see him swaying in casa because he thinks the public support them by sending Mal home so they’re there to get to the final which I don’t buy for a minute.
I actually do wonder if bringing Mollie back wasn’t pre-planned and the flow of events on the show led to this ? They couldn’t foresee how Kady would behave, and to some extent Whitney, I hear all the ‘scripted’ comments but you can’t script Kady McDermott, it was so inappropriate of her to butt into the Scott/Ty argument [Kady: “I wasn’t even there” . ] I do like Kady, I like someone who wears their heart on their sleeve but she really does need to chose her battles.

I now expect to be scoffed at but I do think Zack and Mollie like each other a lot and are good together, he wants an easy life with no aggro and she’ll go along with that, harmony’s pretty essential in a close relationship. But who’s to know if they’ll couple up, can’t see her her grafting anyone else, like to see it though, maybe one of the boys brought over from Casa .. obviously if she’s still around then🤫

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It's especially strange as previous islanders have said that when bombshells come in, the producers are on high alert for them telling the other islanders anything about the outside world and shut it down really quickly. I wonder if they'll do the same with Molly. If they do, it will be so strange that she's just walking around with all this knowledge.

I don't like Molly's return as it sets a precedent that whenever someone goes in the future, they might not really be 'gone'. I don't think that works with the show's format.
Yeah its very weird they have let to do sooo much press. They really aren't beating the preferential treatment allegations

don't like Molly's return as it sets a precedent that whenever someone goes in the future, they might not really be 'gone'. I don't think that works with the show's format
I don’t think it does though. She didn’t get dumped by vote or a recoupling which is the typical way people exit the show. Once those dumping stay legit there’s no precedent being set.

Bar Shannon who actually had a boyfriend and needed to go is there any other person dumped this way?

Reactions: 6
Just catching up on the last two episodes, I think we’ve established that mitch is messy and I don’t wanna dwell on that too much. But the way he puts it on girls is so weird, how does he think he’s ever gonna pull anything with that weird game ???

it’s like girls feel like they have to go along with it because there’s no other option, just saying based off the kady convo he had.
I was thinking this too. Like who is going for him in the outside world?

Reactions: 3
I actually do wonder if bringing Mollie back wasn’t pre-planned and the flow of events on the show led to this ? They couldn’t foresee how Kady would behave, and to some extent Whitney, I hear all the ‘scripted’ comments but you can’t script Kady McDermott, it was so inappropriate of her to butt into the Scott/Ty argument [Kady: “I wasn’t even there” . ] I do like Kady, I like someone who wears their heart on their sleeve but she really does need to chose her battles.

I now expect to be scoffed at but I do think Zack and Mollie like each other a lot and are good together, he wants an easy life with no aggro and she’ll go along with that, harmony’s pretty essential in a close relationship. But who’s to know if they’ll couple up, can’t see her her grafting anyone else, like to see it though, maybe one of the boys brought over from Casa .. obviously if she’s still around three🤫
i actually think Molly likes Zach way more than he likes her, I don’t think she’s his actual type (Kady is) but Kady brings drama which I don’t think Zach is into.
I also have a feeling now Molly has seen public opinions and comments she will actually go to Mitch, it’s a foolproof way to win or at least get to the final.

Reactions: 8
Yeah its very weird they have let to do sooo much press. They really aren't beating the preferential treatment allegations
She’s only done aftersun and the podcast - was there more?. I’d be curious to see if there was a minder with her the entire time. She came out Thursday and likely went back into holding on Monday/Tuesday. Her posts have been very vague and could easily have been done by someone else. It would be impossible for her not to gauge information and the general reaction but i think gone are the days where the bombshells aren’t giving the public feedback to the islanders anyway. We saw it last casa when it was the catalyst to Andrew moving mad.
---
i actually think Molly likes Zach way more than he likes her, I don’t think she’s his actual type (Kady is) but Kady brings drama which I don’t think Zach is into.
I also have a feeling now Molly has seen public opinions and comments she will actually go to Mitch, it’s a foolproof way to win or at least get to the final.
Unless she didn’t know she was going back in before aftersun she was very quick to put the friendship hat on Mitch. I agree that Molly likes Zach more than he likes her but I do think he likes her. I think he likes Kady but only because she’s the only one there he fancies. I know people want to see the Whitney/Zach thing but I don’t think he’s feeling it. Kady gave him
The perfect out by acting like a nut job and he still went back to her the next day and told Ella/Ty he was more into pursuing things with her.

I was hoping that molly would have taken on board ppls comments and got bigger bikini tops. But no she hasn’t 🫠🫠

I am interested to see what she’s gonna be like with Zack now cos on a podcast the other day she said she had the ick when he tried kissing Kady 😂😂😂
Also is Mitch gonna lose his mind when she sees her

• Haha
Did the narrator mix up Ella and Kady in the “hairy leg” bit? Jesus you’re paid enough money to get it right

Reactions: 4
Of course anything’s possible. If it transpires that Millie and Mitch win the whole thing I will be hugely disappointed, I’ve always had the belief that ultimately the public choose the right winners, they like a happy ending. I’m waiting to see how the Casa people fit into all of this, we might actually get to see some genuine couples.

Reactions: 5
No official couples yet for Casa to break up. Not one strong and deserving winning couple among them. ITV should keep the prize money.

Reactions: 9
Finishing yesterday now. It was a great series but feel Casa a bit make or break. There’s very few likeable people in the cast, Ty and Kady in particular seem pretty unpleasant and joyless. The ones who seem nice are dull. I don’t think Whitney can do it alone.

Did one of casa boys just use hair spray in his promo?

There’s a few good looking ones in casa, overall I would say the boys are better looking then the OG (exception for Kodie and hair spray).

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The fact that the other girls going into casa are stunning and they’ve got greggs pasty Molly back in that zac didn’t care about btw ???? is wild to me …

the boys going into casa are ugly, why are the girls always give the short straw.

i have a feeling molly will try go after scott given what she said on aftersun, but doubt he’ll go for beans on toast after he’s been with Catherine tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.