Summer Love Island 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think they had no intention to bring Molly back until they saw all of us saying it woos to happen 🤣
---
I know she’d be slaughtered by the producers but would love molly to spill that kady has a boyfriend 😭
They’d never air anything like that these days , they would say it would be bad for Kadys mental health to have that happen

Reactions: 7
I know she’d be slaughtered by the producers but would love molly to spill that kady has a boyfriend 😭
Hehe yes I would love that!!

She really pissed me off yesterday with the whole Catherine thing. She was so condescending to Catherine when Catherine rightly corrected her on what she had told her.

Reactions: 11
I have nothing against this Molly, however bringing her back does cause a problem. Since the boys know damn well she would tell the girls what they got up to in Casa, I feel that they're not going to stray. Not even my broski Tyrique.

Unless Zach and Mitch make it clear they're not bringing her back, the boys are going to spend Casa sitting around talking about their feelings. Apart from Mitch who is clearly the soft target for the Casa girls looking for a ticket to the villa.

I could be wrong, but I'm not optimistic. Hopefully, the girls are fire and move mad with their Casa boys. Somebody has to bring back Ouzy, that boy is fiiiine.

Reactions: 9
Surely they all know Kady has a boyfriend?! Like what the actual duck? Can’t see Zac choosing Molly again, and even if he did surely she wouldn’t after he basically put it on Kady after Molly having left 10 mins previous.

Sundays ep needs to hurry as I cannot wait to see this go down 🤣

Theyve fully scraped the barrel once again with the boys.

Reactions: 6
Surely they all know Kady has a boyfriend?! Like what the actual duck? Can’t see Zac choosing Molly again, and even if he did surely she wouldn’t after he basically put it on Kady after Molly having left 10 mins previous.

Sundays ep needs to hurry as I cannot wait to see this go down 🤣

Theyve fully scraped the barrel once again with the boys.
I don't think Molly would care she wants to stay in the main villa at this point and I'm not sure Zach moving on will bother Molly that much... she is not the confirmational fiery type (if she was that would actually provide great drama, but she's not) and her having no actual issue with Zach saying he hasn't met a woman he won't cheat on and that he has cheated multiple times is ummm interesting. Zach will undermine everything and Molly will probably allow it to stay in the main villa.

Reactions: 8
Late to the party but why do we think Kady has a boyfriend please?

Reactions: 2
The conspiracy theorist in me thinks the producers have twigged that Kady has a bf on the outside and to embarrass her they’ve put Molly back in so Zach can pick Molly over her 🤣
I agree with this, it that they have realised that Kady has not landed as well as they thought and need a quick option to get her out - this is it so maybe ‘Mols’ return was unexpected but also knew it would make good telly!!

Reactions: 11
Molly coming back just shows how much fixing there is in this show. Either this was planned for Molly from the beginning or Molly wasn't meant to go so they had to find a way to bring her in. No one wants her back so it's such a bizarre decision.

Reactions: 15
I was out last night so been avoiding SM and tattle but bleeping hell. The producers fuckin punk’d us with Molly actually coming back. Horrific idea but fair play 😭
---
Late to the party but why do we think Kady has a boyfriend please?
Media reports from pre-LI
Refusing to kiss Zach despite coupling up with him
*Alleged* people on here and social media seeing them together in the wild

Reactions: 5
Kady has kissed Zach since though. She's acting a bit too bothered for someone with a boyfriend, but who knows. Nothing would surprise me.

I think there’s been too much time spent talking about Molly and not enough time spent talking about this gorgeous man.
Now who will bring him back? Because I need him in the Villa.
Whitney or Leah? Hopefully someone does!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Kady has kissed Zach since though. She's acting a bit too bothered for someone with a boyfriend, but who knows. Nothing would surprise me.

Whitney or Leah? Hopefully someone does!
I’m on my way to break into Casa …. I’M bringing him back, whether he wants to or not, he has no say in the matter. I’ll fix the hair too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
[
No one wants her back so it's such a bizarre decision.
It’s not really bizarre to me. People are so triggered by her that it’s created a huge reaction which is what love island want. if she had left and nobody ever mentioned her again she wouldn’t be brought back. It’s the fact that people can’t stop discussing her that has producers wanting to capitalise.

Also guys I’m sorry but I can’t watch another episode of Jess and Sammy. I don’t see him swaying in casa because he thinks the public support them by sending Mal home so they’re there to get to the final which I don’t buy for a minute.

Reactions: 15
Just catching up on the last two episodes, I think we’ve established that mitch is messy and I don’t wanna dwell on that too much. But the way he puts it on girls is so weird, how does he think he’s ever gonna pull anything with that weird game ???

it’s like girls feel like they have to go along with it because there’s no other option, just saying based off the kady convo he had.

[

It’s not really bizarre to me. People are so triggered by her that it’s created a huge reaction which is what love island want. if she had left and nobody ever mentioned her again she wouldn’t be brought back. It’s the fact that people can’t stop discussing her that has producers wanting to capitalise.

Also guys I’m sorry but I can’t watch another episode of Jess and Sammy. I don’t see him swaying in casa because he thinks the public support them by sending Mal home so they’re there to get to the final which I don’t buy for a minute.
Agreed. I don't think Sammy is actually into Jess but I think he will chicken out and stay with her.

I was thinking this about Kady, particularly as she said in her interview before going on that she knew Leah already through mutual friends so surely Leah would at least be aware of Kady’s boyfriend. They always seem to be together as well so I do think they were acquaintances on the outside, although it’s probably mainly because they aren’t part of the ‘clique’. When Leah was saying ‘you know you’re being genuine’ to her the other I was thinking WTF, you know she has a boyfriend.

Reactions: 6
I have nothing against this Molly, however bringing her back does cause a problem. Since the boys know damn well she would tell the girls what they got up to in Casa, I feel that they're not going to stray. Not even my broski Tyrique.

Unless Zach and Mitch make it clear they're not bringing her back, the boys are going to spend Casa sitting around talking about their feelings. Apart from Mitch who is clearly the soft target for the Casa girls looking for a ticket to the villa.

I could be wrong, but I'm not optimistic. Hopefully, the girls are fire and move mad with their Casa boys. Somebody has to bring back Ouzy, that boy is fiiiine.
100%....like others have said, it would have made far more sense putting her back with the OG girls. Would have been worth it just for the look on Zacs face

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.