Summer Love Island 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly is so irritating. Her personality is just too manic and all over the place. If her and Zach get back together I don't see it working outside of the villa. Can you imagine Zach in one of her tiktoks?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whoever is in charge of casting the lads has dropped a bollock AGAIN. Year after year the calibre of the male Casa dwellers has me questioning if Iโ€™m even straight

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just caught up with last nights and I am in tears at Ne Yo sending the girls to Casa. What a fuckin fever dream

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Last night was just brilliant!! I bloody loved it!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The best-ever build-up to Casa, one of the best-ever episodes that wasn't a recoupling/dumping.

I just LOVE the two villas can see each other, the girls will be straining their eyes thats for sure.

The producers really are producing this year.

I personally think zac is just there for the ride. Too many duck boy vibes from him

Reactions: 11
Whoever is in charge of casting the lads has dropped a bollock AGAIN. Year after year the calibre of the male Casa dwellers has me questioning if Iโ€™m even straight
Time for my annual post about how the casting people for casa are clearly a bunch of straight men. Girls who are 9/10 minimum and boys who rarely hit a 6/10.

Either that or they want to give the boys lots of 'tests' and the girls reminders that they are probably better off with what they have ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 8
Molly is so irritating. Her personality is just too manic and all over the place. If her and Zach get back together I don't see it working outside of the villa. Can you imagine Zach in one of her tiktoks?
There's not a chance in hell Zak would still fancy her after seeing her TikToks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ He'd dump her faster than Greg dumped Amber

• Haha
I hope Ella is good friends with the guy sheโ€™s worked with, is it Ouzy? Because if he is a good friend, he will tell her what a prick Tyrique is!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New thread ๐Ÿ’‹

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Little Pea,

I just wanted to let you know that you need your eyes testing love! Heโ€™s absolutely gorgeous! And has a great personality! Heโ€™s got a lovely smile!

kind regards,

Zacharyโ€™s mum.
Dear Zachary's mum,

Whatever helps you sleep at night x

Kind regards,
Little Pea

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean yes actually I can. It just depends on the type of Tik Tok video. Both her and Zach are extremely into fitness so I could see them doing fitness couple Tik Toks. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.