Summer Love Island 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand this bleeping giimp and the fact she’s gonna be back on my TV screen tomorrow. You’ll never be the next Molly Mae hun so duck off
I think she's purposely trying to be a meme. She knows exactly what she's doing

Reactions: 6
She’s made a few videos about molly mae and past love islanders too. Not genuine to me at all sorry not sorry.

Oh god, I've just scrolled through her Tik Tok, and I take it back, she is one annoying fucker! Wow can she love herself any mire? Very fame hungry. Its now a no from me

Reactions: 6
Why is it EVERY SINGLE YEAR the girls are absolutely stunning and the boys look like the Inbetweeners.

Only TWO out of those boys have said they’re interested in Whitney. ALL of them are interested in Leah.
When Casa starts, everyone is in a couple - so what happens with Sammy and Whit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s made a few videos about molly mae and past love islanders too. Not genuine to me at all sorry not sorry.

I don’t get your point.
Anyone who goes on Love Island and pretends not to love the show is lying
---
Why is it EVERY SINGLE YEAR the girls are absolutely stunning and the boys look like the Inbetweeners.

Only TWO out of those boys have said they’re interested in Whitney. ALL of them are interested in Leah.
When Casa starts, everyone is in a couple - so what happens with Sammy and Whit?!
Leah is probably wifey material to them and we know from past series what that means

Reactions: 9
I know she’d be slaughtered by the producers but would love molly to spill that kady has a boyfriend 😭
Better still if he came in as a bombshell...........although i have heard that hes in prison?

Reactions: 2
I don’t see why everyone is getting so wound up about Molly, we knew when she left that there was a high chance she would be brought back in some capacity - maybe it really is so Zac has that choice again between her and Kady and what will happen when he has to make the decision rather than it being forced on him? Zac can’t expect to coast, he needs to have some sort of challenge and this is it. But then Tasha never offended me last year, she played the game - Molly doesn’t offend me this year. I wonder if everyone would be behaving the same if Ella or Catherine had left that way and ITV brought them back in this fashion?

Reactions: 16
I don’t see why everyone is getting so wound up about Molly, we knew when she left that there was a high chance she would be brought back in some capacity - maybe it really is so Zac has that choice again between her and Kady and what will happen when he has to make the decision rather than it being forced on him? Zac can’t expect to coast, he needs to have some sort of challenge and this is it. But then Tasha never offended me last year, she played the game - Molly doesn’t offend me this year. I wonder if everyone would be behaving the same if Ella or Catherine had left that way and ITV brought them back in this fashion?
No, they wouldn’t. And no one would be saying it’s unfair to Ruchee or Charlotte either

Reactions: 9
Eee imagine if Ella and Ousy have history and rekindle meanwhile Ty stays loyal, that would be amazing viewing!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bringing Molly back has had exactly the impact the producers wanted, a public outcry. The producers don't care about right or wrong and certainly not fairness, it's a business. All decisions are strictly business and never personal.

It's now time for theatrical Molly, I noticed on pods etc she spoke differently to when she was in the villa ie a strong Yorkshire accent...it's there so let's see it.

If you think the Molly haters are pissed now wait until she pulls Scott for a chat tomorrow night....

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Bringing Molly back has had exactly the impact the producers wanted, a public outcry. The producers don't care about right or wrong and certainly not fairness, it's a business. All decisions are strictly business and never personal.

It's now time for theatrical Molly, I noticed on pods etc she spoke differently in the villa ie a strong Yorkshire accent...it's there so let's see it.

If you think the Molly haters are pissed now wait until she pulls Scott for a chat tomorrow night....
Omg you're right! When I watched a tik tok I thought she sounded different. Welcome back Molly the actress, playing herself.

Davide is attention seeking on his insta. Split announcement earlier in week ‘look who’s back’ post by a pool today.

I’m baffled that Mitch is still there when he hasn’t had a solid connection with anyone for almost 4 weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jeez
1000032749.jpg
Fz-CxpAWIAEoq-y.jpeg

This is why I hate the term "exclusive"

They better ask how long he's been single lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.