Summer Love Island 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing against the girl but bringing her back is pointless . She only has eyes for Zack, Zack will recouple with her as I think he feels Kady is too much game playing for him and Molly is an easier relationship and there’s no way they bring her back to be dumped again so it’s all setup
and so boring

Reactions: 20
How are future series ever gonna compare to this one. They need to keep the energy…and investors.

I’m happy that Molly is back 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or in this year there has been much fewer public voting and even much fewer dumping/bombshell coming in ? I remember when I first started a few seasons before there used to be constant changing of the islanders and dumping every few episodes which spiced things up. Now this season becomes so stale and dragged on with petty arguments of the same faces

Reactions: 15
Don’t know if this has been said but seems like they are doing the most to keep Jess and Sammy apart.

Reactions: 5
It was pointless dumping Molly to bring in Kady who has a BF anyway. Should have just let Molly stay.

Reactions: 10
lol...all the doubters saying Molly would not be back hahahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah I’m sorry but Zachary is up there with one of the worst looking islanders ever
Little Pea,

I just wanted to let you know that you need your eyes testing love! He’s absolutely gorgeous! And has a great personality! He’s got a lovely smile!

kind regards,

Zachary’s mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m still not over Molly being back. She does not have the energy to be that girl. I can only hope no one chooses to recouple with her.

Reactions: 12
I hope Mitch picks someone new. The new girls will be after him as a chance to stay in the Villa and they know he is desperate!

Zach will chose Molly again, I think Kady is too much drama.

Zach is 100% going to go crawling back to Molly. I just wonder if she will take him back or go for Mitch now.

I think they brought Molly back because it's so obvious that Kady still has a boyfriend. I hope if Zach and Molly recouple Kady gets dumped immediately on return from Casa.

Reactions: 8
Not had time to properly catch up until now. Casa is going to go off 🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know she’d be slaughtered by the producers but would love molly to spill that kady has a boyfriend 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.