Summer Love Island 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that's my point. Why choose one over the rest, it's favoritism. And I'd be pissed. I don't agree with bringing contestants back, regardless of who they are. Not to mention that Molly knows what the public like or don't like about her, she knows what to play to now
---

Hes awful
The worst bit is, we watched her on Aftersun. The public disliked her, guaranteed her management will have given her feedback and she will be going back in with an unfair advantage. She knows who’s popular, she knows to tone down the stage school weirdo, she knows exactly how to play it. It’s actually completely to her advantage, I never bought the producer plant story but it’s starting to look suss

Reactions: 14
I think possibly because she still made more of an impact to Ruchee or Charlotte. That would be a random return. They had no connections whereas she did. Who knows really though. If another islander had invoked such a strong reaction they might have been brought back instead. I’m sure there were better people to bring back than Kady but you need to work with what’s available to you.
I get that but I genuinely don't think she brought anything to the show. She was very blah, just there. No drama, oretty inoffensive, quite boring
---
The worst bit is, we watched her on Aftersun. The public disliked her, guaranteed her management will have given her feedback and she will be going back in with an unfair advantage. She knows who’s popular, she knows to tone down the stage school weirdo, she knows exactly how to play it. It’s actually completely to her advantage, I never bought the producer plant story but it’s starting to look suss
Agreed. Her Aftersun appearance was very staged and thought out. She stated pleasant, neutral, obviously to win people over, knowing she'd be back and need the likes from the public

Reactions: 12
I doubt molly will confront Zac. She said that she would never go back to Mitch so if she changes her mind in casa she’s made it very obvious she’s playing a huge game.

Reactions: 9
:LOL:

Weirdos need to stop crying about faVouRtISm and ProdUcER pLaNTz. Firstly, the show isn't fair, never has been fair nor ever will be fair. Secondly, they're all casted. Even those who apply off their own back are casted. Therefore, they're all plants.

Stans just need to accept their faves flopped.

They bigged themselves up in auditions yet were found out under the hot lights. Getting the boot was an act of mercy.
100% this, the whole show is engineered to gain the most interactions watching, SM etc to keep the advertising rolling in.

They don’t think Molly is liked, they think it will generate a reaction. They don’t actually care how people are perceived, perhaps to a fault as sending her in to get a load of hate seems a bit unfair to me.

• Heart
Ohhh I just saw a comment about how good it would be if molly spilled about kadys boyfriend! (Sorry I can’t find it now to quote) Remember they used to do that I can’t remember what season but the friends and family meetings they would spill gossip and also when new ones came in they had been allowed to watch and would talk about what they had seen!
im not sure that’s allowed now but I would love to see their reaction to that!

Reactions: 5
I loved season 2 and Kady was great viewing back then. Did the producers really think she was gonna be the same this time round? And if she does have a boyfriend surely they would know that? So it totally doesn’t make sense to bring her back, of course she’s not gonna be snogging everyone and bringing all the drama. She just doesn’t fit in at all, she just looks like a spare part!

Molly coming back just shows how much fixing there is in this show. Either this was planned for Molly from the beginning or Molly wasn't meant to go so they had to find a way to bring her in. No one wants her back so it's such a bizarre decision.
It definitely shows blatant favouritism from the producers, plus the fiat 500s have been begging for her to be brought back for a week so that might have contributed.

But yeah I agree Molly will go straight back to Zach. The way she reacted to him cheating shows she’s a bit of a doormat.. maybe she hasn’t been hurt before so she’s naive but it’s giving pick me energy so it won’t even be a minute before Zach sweet talks his way in..’I won’t apologise fam but I was thinking of you the whole time I was with her ‘
---
Just had a thought, it would’ve been better if they only put the 5 casa girls in at first then a day later put mollie in.. so we could see who zach would be chatting to and then see how he reacts as I feel like it’s so obvious he’s just going to stay with her rather than actually get to know the others🤷‍♀️
THIS. I also don’t think they should have put Molly back in until Zach has a strong connection with another girl.. the drama would have been so much better

Reactions: 6
BTW the Mollys mum thing. It's such a persistent rumour I had to go digging to see. Her name is Janet Marsh. She has a casting page which gives all her acting experience. Basically she's a high school teacher who runs a Pauline Quirk academy in Doncaster. She's had a small number of really minor TV roles, think characters called "receptionist" or "reporter" done some stage and voice-over work. Her most recent acting job was voice-over work for cbbc this year.
She does not work for ITV and couldn't even be described as a jobbing actor. https://www.mandy.com/uk/a/janet-marsh

• Heart
Reactions: 13
BTW the Mollys mum thing. It's such a persistent rumour I had to go digging to see. Her name is Janet Marsh. She has a casting page which gives all her acting experience. Basically she's a high school teacher who runs a Pauline Quirk academy in Doncaster. She's had a small number of really minor TV roles, think characters called "receptionist" or "reporter" done some stage and voice-over work. Her most recent acting job was voice-over work for cbbc this year.
She does not work for ITV and couldn't even be described as a jobbing actor. https://www.mandy.com/uk/a/janet-marsh
They kept calling her a Coronation Street actress when she’s only been an extra

Reactions: 7
Molly’s mum isn’t the one with connections to ITV it’s MOLLY- she was invited to multiple LI finals and worked for them before, showcasing the new love island villa last year all over social media - molly works for itv not her mum. That’s where the issue lies- the favouritism is a result of Molly working with ITV and being involved in LI for years not because of her mum

Reactions: 14
And it was well over a decade ago since she was on it!!
The woman averages one paid acting job a year and only does the drama school stuff at the weekend. The rest of the time she's a supply teacher :ROFLMAO:. It must be mental to see the Internet so confidently announce she's a love island producer.
---
Molly’m mum isn’t the one with connections to ITV it’s MOLLY- she was invited to multiple LI finals and worked for them before, showcasing the new love island villa last year all over social media - molly works for itv not her mum
She's just done some ads for them as an influencer. They're literally marked AD. She's also done ads for gymshark and some holiday resort tit. As an influencer you're dealing with the marketing department not producers. She was no doubt scouted because she's an influencer though.

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand this bleeping giimp and the fact she’s gonna be back on my TV screen tomorrow. You’ll never be the next Molly Mae hun so duck off

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also think Ty might have some internalised racism or something - you know those black men that like to talk tit about black women. I find it bizarre he’s always targeting her - maybe I’m wrong but I don’t like it and I find it wierd
---
I can’t stand this bleeping gif and the fact she’s gonna be back on my TV screen tomorrow. You’ll never be the next Molly Mae hun so duck off
I think a lot of the reason so many people haven’t warmed to her is because she’s trying too hard to be the next Molly Mae, even with multiple TikTok’s she’s made about Molly Mae down to copying numerous MM’s iconic moments on the show. I think people see straight through it and don’t like it

Reactions: 11
She’s made a few videos about molly mae and past love islanders too. Not genuine to me at all sorry not sorry.

Reactions: 1
IMG_1036.jpeg
IMG_1035.jpeg

Sorry if it’s already been posted/spoken about. Seen this on Tiktok Ella and Ouzy have modelled together. They also follow each other on insta

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Haha I forgot about the lame Tommy Fury rumours. If true she must have been at school 🤣

I for sure don't believe her mum is an ITV exec but she would certainly know more than most people about who to try and speak to to be seen and Molly has obviously capitalised on that.
---
View attachment 2277775View attachment 2277777
Sorry if it’s already been posted/spoken about. Seen this on Tiktok Ella and Ouzy have modelled together. They also follow each other on insta
They work for the same modelling agency. It's in Ouzy's bio in all the press

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.