Summer Love Island 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came home from pub last night, ate cold pizza and watched LI.

Ty is a nutcase with a nasty streak. Ella should couple up with a casa lad. Scott was brave and dignified in his actions and Sammy and Tyrique are two pathetic little bully boys. Ty especially. Sammy just pipes up with the popular opinion and rides on the back of it.

Loved the clip of Jess trying to get between Ella and Whitney (or was it Catherine?) And they not letting go of their hands and she had to walk to the side. duck off Jess you absolute MELT.

I've gotten to the stage now where I want to see Mitch find someone! And no, not Mollie. She bowed out of that pairing a long time ago and Mitch would do well to remember that. If Mollie makes a play for Mitch, I hope he sees through it and tells her to go and shite.

They should have brought Mal back to Casa as well as Mollie. Jess would have two reasons to tit herself 🤣🤣🤣

Not sure how I feel about Mollie returning. Be interesting for sure to see Zach's reaction. And Mitch. It will all depend on her getting a guy to pick her for her to return to the main villa. If I was George (remember him? 🙈), Ruchee, André, Charlotte, Mehdi or Mal, I'd be pretty pissed off. There was no particular drama with Mollie and I think bringing Mal back would have been a better decision. Sammy switches his opinions on girls every bleeping day and no one has called him out. (Tyrique I'm looking at you, head. Leave Catherine alone.)

The casa lads. Sweet bleeping jesus. Where did they find this lot? You'd find a more attractive bunch of lads ar your local methadone clinic. Ousy (Ouzy?) Is beautiful. That's it. He's their ONLY choice.

Zachary actually looks like a rat on crack ( I'm an avid animal lover and apologise wholeheartedly to the entire rat community. You do not deserve this comparison)

Benjamin.... I'm sorry. A lovely guy with a great sense of humour he may have, but when you've a smile like the joker and look like a Ken doll, I'm out.

Kodie. Stupid name for what looks like a stupid kid. If the post above is to be believed, he's a homophobic little prick too and has no place here. Ugly little runt too. ( I'm hungover AF today so and taking it out on the world 🙈)

Lochan. Now I'm sorry. If he's 25, then I'm the Queen of bleeping Sheba. Not an unattractive man, but hardly a head turner.

Ouzy. Now. This fella is a BEAUT. I just hope when he opens his gob he's smart and not another roadman speaker type. Broski innit 🤢 He hails from bonny Scotland and I've my fingers crossed for a hot Scottish lilt.

Elom. Again, if this lad is bleeping 22, I'd be having a word with the Gods if I were him. He looks like a man in his 40s. Definitely not head turning material either.

Now roll on tomorrow night and see what lies ahead!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If I was George (remember him? 🙈), Ruchee, André, Charlotte, Mehdi or Mal, I'd be pretty pissed off.
They went out the standard way though - recoupling or public vote. Mollys dumping was producer orchestrated as was her return. It’s not reallly the same. And I’d argue Molly would bring a bit more drama than any of them bar maybe Mal and Mehedi. Mehedi/Whitney were coasting so meh. Sammy bases everything he does on what he perceives the public to think so once Mal was in the bottom he was done with her.

I agree though that with the type of person she is I can’t see her being overly confrontational and causing mayhem… unless she chooses violence and becomes the villain everyone Claims she is. Maybe the first two weeks and public hate will be her villain origin story 😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t really see why the other dumped islanders should care. It’s a game show and there’s gonna be twists.
Big Brother did this all the time

They went out the standard way though - recoupling or public vote. Mollys dumping was producer orchestrated as was her return. It’s not reallly the same. And I’d argue Molly would bring a bit more drama than any of them bar maybe Mal and Mehedi. Mehedi/Whitney were coasting so meh. Sammy bases everything he does on what he perceives the public to think so once Mal was in the bottom he was done with her.

I agree though that with the type of person she is I can’t see her being overly confrontational and causing mayhem… unless she chooses violence and becomes the villain everyone Claims she is. Maybe the first two weeks and public hate will be her villain origin story 😂
Be gas if Zach had walked out with her when she was so brutally dumped and she came back for Casa but he wasn't asked 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Regardless of how Molly was dumped - the "usual" way, the "unfair" way - she was dumped. That should be it for her. There's no hard fast rules that an islander must be voted out, so her way is as valid as anybody else's. So they've chosen to bring her back, but not Mal, or Ruchie etc, and THAT is what is unfair. She didn't bother me, didn't dislike her, didn't love her, she was just there. She didn't bring much to the table, but I don't agree with this bringing her back, but not the others. And yeah, I bet Mal etc are pissed, I would be. I'd be thinking I wasn't good enough, or pretty enough, that Molly is better, why is she chosen and not me. And THATS no way to make anybody feel

Reactions: 18
I'd be thinking I wasn't good enough, or pretty enough, that Molly is better, why is she chosen and not me. And THATS no way to make anybody feel
Isn’t that kind of what you sign up for though? You’ll be used for storylines - if you don’t generate any you won’t be used. They obviously wanted to try a new twist and Molly was always going to get more people talking than Ruchee.

Reactions: 9
Molly was voted out a totally different way to the others though. The public had no say in it. So I can see why they'd twist the rules a bit with this.

Bar Shannon who actually had a boyfriend and needed to go is there any other person dumped this way?
Guys who the frig is Shannon?! I've even googled her and can't find her 😂 was she in this season??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys who the frig is Shannon?! I've even googled her and can't find her 😂 was she in this season??
This one I think

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isn’t that kind of what you sign up for though? You’ll be used for storylines - if you don’t generate any you won’t be used. They obviously wanted to try a new twist and Molly was always going to get more people talking than Ruchee.
But that's my point. Why choose one over the rest, it's favoritism. And I'd be pissed. I don't agree with bringing contestants back, regardless of who they are. Not to mention that Molly knows what the public like or don't like about her, she knows what to play to now
---
Ty thinks he's god's gift. 🙄
Hes awful

Reactions: 9
Sammy bases everything he does on what he perceives the public to think so once Mal was in the bottom he was done with her.
He's so stupid he doesn't even get this right. Neither Mal or Leah were in the bottom two because people didn't like them. It's a totally different vibe when you vote for your favourite. I like Leah but she isn't my favourite.
If we were voting for who we disliked (the way you do for big brother and I'm a celeb) neither of those would be the bottom two.

Molly being dumped and coming back was clearly planned. It’s not cos she stirred up controversy or cos everyone can’t stop talking about her. She really didn’t make that much of an impact - she’s not interesting enough for that. People just didn’t like her.

I personally think she’s a producer plant 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
So Molly will no doubt try to get pally with Whitney as she now knows she is popular.
Even if she isn't allowed to talk about perceptions outside her actions must surely show it - it would almost be impossible not to.
If she already knew she going back in on Aftersun it explains a lot about her appearance on there. The way it all looked so rehearsed and she was so bland and unemotional. Unless that is just her anyway 😂

• Heart
I don’t think I would let a fella near me if his name was “kodie”🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But that's my point. Why choose one over the rest, it's favoritism.
I think possibly because she still made more of an impact to Ruchee or Charlotte. That would be a random return. They had no connections whereas she did. Who knows really though. If another islander had invoked such a strong reaction they might have been brought back instead. I’m sure there were better people to bring back than Kady but you need to work with what’s available to you.

Reactions: 2
:LOL:

Weirdos need to stop crying about faVouRtISm and ProdUcER pLaNTz. Firstly, the show isn't fair, never has been fair nor ever will be fair. Secondly, they're all casted. Even those who apply off their own back are casted. Therefore, they're all plants.

Stans just need to accept their faves flopped. They bigged themselves up in auditions yet were found out under the hot lights. Getting the boot was an act of mercy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.