Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on this lady for being honest.
And there we have it again.... someone tries to raise a valid point and the blame is laid at the posters door and not with susie for making this decision. It you make a choice have some ownership of it.

Is this the same Stephanie Chitty who runs Main Hustle School? The same woman who made the ‘Karen’ comment on Susie’s insta post?
Yep

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think some of the comment on Emily’s post are telling. She’s saying she’s sorry people can’t join and that it’s a sad time for them. Hardly the sign of an exciting new direction is it? She’s so unable to handle criticism (Susie) that I think it’s the only way in her mind she could continue the business.

Reactions: 2
Didn't they try to claim that Facebook maintenance was the cause of a load of members being chucked out of the group the other week?! What absolute lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If anyone out there was savvy enough they would swoop in and make a Facebook group that caters for these women and run a business that actually cares about the women who have invested.
And if there’s a charity donation why can it not be opt in and then for those who don’t they don’t have to pay so much.
This has definitely came at the wrong time when people are bracing themselves for what’s to come this winter.

I think some of the comment on Emily’s post are telling. She’s saying she’s sorry people can’t join and that it’s a sad time for them. Hardly the sign of an exciting new direction is it? She’s so unable to handle criticism (Susie) that I think it’s the only way in her mind she could continue the business.
Feel a bit sorry for Emily, she seems to be bearing the brunt of the negative comments whilst Susie swan's about tit free 🙄 guess that's the perks of being the boss CEO hey 🤔

Reactions: 9
Feel a bit sorry for Emily, she seems to be bearing the brunt of the negative comments whilst Susie swan's about tit free 🙄 guess that's the perks of being the boss CEO hey 🤔
Poor Emily she seems like the most down to earth too. Going by the comments I’ve seen lately she seems to be the most popular stylist , she should go rogue and set up her own.

Reactions: 8
And for those “stylists” we still choose to
Follow I’m sure it’s only a matter of
Time before they are forced to pimp out the patreon/app 5 timed a day on their own platforms . Then they all loose their following too for being hard sales rather than hints and tips content . It’s a mess

"Send me an email... and we'll see what we can work out for you." So that's most of the customers will be offered £3-4 per month for the first 6 months to waiver the charity donation.

I've had about six.messages so far inviting me to a new group.

As for the Favebook Maintenance story, I thought all along that it was their attempt at going all Colleen Rooney/Wagatha Christie to see who in the group may have been posting on forums. It was just a bit strange how some people could see things and others couldn't or they were mysteriously booted from the group.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.