Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does the subscription include a charity donation? What does Susie get out of that? Is it so she can say she has raised £X by the end of the year?
Does it give her some kind of tax break?

Reactions: 5
Charity will be tax, she can claim some of it back.
Am so annoyed i spent money on a analyss, total waste. And to then have a policy of no negativity so tellingnfolk they look great no matter what! Someone even suggested i would rock a crop top, i wont im 45 fat and short, no one needs to see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does the subscription include a charity donation? What does Susie get out of that? Is it so she can say she has raised £X by the end of the year?
yep and then I beleive it’s a tax rebate for her, it’s called corporate social responsibility x

Reactions: 2
@NotStyledBySusie I found that out via this link. I believe she was asking for Instagram handles, over qualified hairstylists C.V's; no interest in the actual credentials of qualified hairstylists. She ended up employing the people who used social media more.

I remember a while back when one of the newer fashion stylists was employed into the group but there was no real mention other than "I've trained her up to the SBS standard" as to how she was actually qualified in fashion... I'm assuming a quick lesson of "how to copy and paste" and "just sell them all leopard print" we're on the agenda that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was styled by Sarah 2 years ago I think, maybe 3 and she was great but after offering people makeup advice (I’m a makeup artist) and answering questions people ASKED me about my clothes I was shot down. Susie sent me really unkind, bullying messages over FB (they have disappeared maybe because she blocked me??) and do I had to leave the group. I was only trying to help people not create a following for myself like I was accused of!! I felt shot about myself for weeks and now she is spouting be kind nonsense. Karma is well and truly buying her in the bum and I don’t feel sorry for her one bit!
I followed you so closely and was one of the ladies who would gush about your posts! Maybe she was jealous that people were asking you questions and could see you had a fantastic style. I have just found you on Instagram to stalk again 🤣

I couldn't understand why they felt the need to have you removed from the group, its hardly the empowering women movement she speaks of is it?

I think for those that have been with her from the beginning we have seen how underhand she can be with people and its only now that others can see the business for what it is.

Karma.... its a wonderful thing!

• Heart
I couldn’t find it last night but did this morning by searching under groups. Fascinating reading all this, have often thought the censorship and lack of robustness was a problem..... am extremely grateful for the uncensored opinions as was tempted to get an analysis. Will save my money

Reactions: 5
Apologies, I probably worded it badly, Susie never said it - a FB member has said people on a Tattle have made vile comments and that it should be shut down because it can make people suicidal.
she has know...

Her speech about protecting them is utter litter. Protecting them but wanting to tell them their photos have been shared? Clearly not as you wouldn’t mention it otherwise. She’s evidently trying to create a distinct divide. I really feel my analysis was a waste of time, effort and money now. The only real benefit was knowing im an hourglass.

Reactions: 9
Oh fgs why isn't she listening to the hoardes of people telling her what actual trolling is, and why they are disappointed with this? There was one poster last night who was very eloquent in explaining that 'be kind' is just a way of telling women to shut up, but I feel like Susie just will not accept any constructive criticism whatsoever. I was never that invested in the FB group really but this whole thing has wound me up so much!
It must be tough running your own business, I know I haven't got the willpower/energy for it, but you have to be able to listen to your customers and separate personal and business criticism.

AND wouldn't you want to be told you looked frumpy or ordinary when you are asking for style advice?! I'd rather my friends/the online people I'm asking told me that rather than let me walk about looking like tit

Reactions: 6
I’ve read all the Mumsnet threads (as they were going on) and all of this thread and I don’t recall ANY photos of group members being posted (and then deleted, because on Mumsnet they certainly would have been). There was one of Sarah on Mumsnet once I think, deleted now obviously. A stylist, anyway, definitely not a customer. Absolutely shocking lies from Susie! The more she posts, the more she seems like a desperate, calculating narcissist.

Reactions: 14
The group has just lapped it up though 'Thank you for protecting us' she's got a pure god complex and I'm tellin ya half those clients have Stockholm syndrome 🙄😂 nothing she writes now ever comes across as genuine after hearing the stories of her threatening behaviour......and one thing that always bothered me, if her anxiety is THAT bad, how the duck did she manage to get on a plane and fly to NY for some fashion show? Because I suffer from anxiety and havent been on a plane for 20 years due to it!

I have had an analysis and agree with the faux praise and cut and paste job. I’m also not too sure if my colour analysis is right. I got one of the lipsticks recommended and it doesn’t suit me.

WRT the modding on the fb group, it’s been irritating me for a while. I had a post declined because it was ‘repetitive’ but when I used the search function as suggested, my question wasn’t answered.

It was also ridiculous to have no constructive criticism of any kind. I would expect a friend to tell me if I look like a sack of spuds, not to heap praise on me.

The latest post doesn’t make sense. This would have been a long time in the planning and is not a knee jerk reaction to some posts being ss and shared. How can they say for certain it won’t happen again on this paid platform? I’m also wondering if the recent #analysed insistence is her own market research as to the percentage of paying customers on fb.

Lastly, when I told a neighbour I had paid for an analysis from her she sort of grimaced and told me her sister knows Susie and she’s not that great and not a nice person. I’m now starting to see this.

Reactions: 10
@blaire waldorf this ties into another incident that was mentioned in a video last year I think, apparently all of her friends prior to her sucsess had turned on her and become 'haters' and 'bullies' . Based on recent events, I'm assuming they called her out on her lies and the drama she creates with no real proof and she didn't like it.

I had a feeling that posts with "oh there were all these posts that no one else has seen but were so horrible" and "If you could see my private messages" would happen and the cries of legal action. Legal action against what? Being told your style advise is inconsistent and contradictory and that some people can't afford £72 year to talk in a chat group.

I've just seen that all of the group forums on the app are split into shapes/colours etc... I'm not supprised if I'm honest... Of course they'll be kept seperate now, so that unsepecting new customers won't realise that everyone is being told the same thing.

Every comment that has gone up in support in some dramatic show of loyalty has had more people on it saying how displeased they are. And I've noticed as soon as there are more people showing their disappointment, than those who are part of the cult, it's deleted. Again, of course it is.

Pretty much all of my comments since last night have been removed and all. I've ever said is that it's horrible to shame people who cannot afford this luxury. But I'm the bully? 'OK babes'

Reactions: 9

Yel

What kind of fuckwhittery is this all 😵 only heard of her since that ig. It made no sense going on about herself and how nervous she was with very little saying actually what it was and why it was worth anything. She needed to show something compelling, not go on about how she's not sleeping over effectively trying to move people from a Facebook group to paying cash on another platform. Maybe she wasn't sleeping because she knew it was shady?

It's all the lies that are the worst about not making much money and that they couldn't continue a Facebook group for free. Then classic deflection when it blows up in her face.

I'm not against patreon as people should get rewarded for good content, but so often it's used by people with a highly inflated sense of how valuable they are. This is the internet, so much is free that if you're charging you better make a good case as to why it's worth your hard earnt. A cliquey chatroom is no value, anyone could set that up in seconds.

So many people and their companies are after "just the price of a coffee and cake" from people every month. Even if you're doing well it very quickly all adds up

Reactions: 7
Ridiculous! Now she's trying to instil paranoia 'I didn't wanna mention it but your photo has probably been reposted and you've probably been slagged off on a forum so you better pay for this new group where no one can repost your photos'.

It's all because surprise surprise people started comparing their analyses and realised it was a crappy rushed copy and paste job. Now she's desperately trying to claw back any customers she can.

One of my posts got denied because I asked about styling a white tshirt and got told it 'isn't your colour'. Yeah well people have white tshirts, I'm not gonna chuck them out just cos you deem me an 'autumn' or whatever.

• Sad
  • Wow
If this new chat room was so great, why did she get so teary and emotional on the video talking about the release of it? She also said repeatedly how nervous she was. She must have known that it would go down like a tit sandwich. plus, it’s the internet...I wouldn’t like to have had my pictures shared, if that’s what happened but you can’t get so upset about those things, you’ll give yourself a heart attack. She could have said in the group -share your pictures but please be mindful that we have had some reposting in other forums, or we can have a paid, safer community, and let the customers decide for themselves .

Reactions: 6
@barryjones i had the same. I wanted advice on black jeans and a white shirt and was told it wasn't part of my autum colours so wouldn't be approved... Yet I was told in my email that because I'm "edgy" I could stick to those for a 'rock look'?

Following the 'style' advise I was given to a T, I Ended up walking around like pat butcher for the end of last year until I thew the towel in and realised what an absolute idiot I looked like. 😂

• Haha
@barryjones i had the same. I wanted advice on black jeans and a white shirt and was told it wasn't part of my autum colours so wouldn't be approved... Yet I was told in my email that because I'm "edgy" I could stick to those for a 'rock look'?

Following the 'style' advise I was given to a T, I Ended up walking around like pat butcher for the end of last year until I thew the towel in and realised what an absolute idiot I looked like. 😂
Ridiculous! All about empowering women until the women start thinking for themselves and not towing the line. Wish I could claim my money back, alas, a negative trustpilot review will have to do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.