Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think as well as putting off current customers this will stop her reaching new ones. The Facebook group helped her reach a bigger audience it will be much harder to attract people to an app. I pay £8 a month for Readly, that gets me access to Vogue, Elle, Grazia, Red, literally the best fashion journalism available.

Reactions: 12
She is having an absolute bleeping laugh. £6 per month? And she has just said on her Instagram live that they were accused of over moderating on FB so this is the result.

She may be against cyber bullying but not against honest feedback from dissatisfied paying customers. The group closes in 7 days, I hope most people leave before then as a two fingered salute to dear Suzie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How disappointing. I actually felt
Ok with my analysis but this just feels like social cleansing.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She has 31.1k followers on IG. Her live stream was never viewed by more than 360 people.

She seemed incredibly on edge. I wonder if she knows this new Patreon tit is kill or cure...

Reactions: 4
Why join an app???!!!!!! There’s discount codes galore just on a quick google search. She really is reaching with this.
exactly it’s total madness it’s the whole I know something u don’t know

I think she said the discounts would be on her services

Reactions: 1
She has 31.1k followers on IG. Her live stream was never viewed by more than 360 people.

She seemed incredibly on edge. I wonder if she knows this new Patreon tit is kill or cure...
I though she seemed on edge too. Prob knows it’s all a crock of tit

Reactions: 3
Absolutely bonkers. £6 a month is ludicrous. It’ll just be her die hard fans (cult) that pay and she won’t reach new clients. This is the beginning of the end.

Reactions: 7
My 9 year old daughter was listening while I was watching the live, she said she’s acting when Susie started to cry and asked why I was listening to her 😆

• Haha
I think she would have been much happier just her and Sarah and the hair lady (sorry dont know her name) and that she's clearly struggling mentally now her business has expanded so quickly and there's nothing wrong with that. I couldn't run a business with my mental health, I'd be a mess. I think shes making a mistake but if that's her plan, all the best! I still havent a clue what you'd be getting for your £6 other than a load of unqualified advice from people who had an online analysis 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I can get that off my friends and fam 😂

Reactions: 5
Seeing as only the same few people used to get posts approved on the facebook group, I can't see many of the 14,000 bothering to sign up for this. Good luck to her but as people have said, it seems like a massive overreaction to the issue of "cyberbullying" on forums. One that will probably destroy her business.

Reactions: 7
She is having an absolute bleeping laugh. £6 per month? And she has just said on her Instagram live that they were accused of over moderating on FB so this is the result.

She may be against cyber bullying but not against honest feedback from dissatisfied paying customers. The group closes in 7 days, I hope most people leave before then as a two fingered salute to dear Suzie.
I just left

Reactions: 4
I need to......but I'm still nosing through the comments on the live 😂
Same , I won’t bother screen shotting anymore as they all echo what we are saying on here .. silly over dramatic move alienating those who have promoted her for free

Same , I won’t bother screen shotting anymore as they all echo what we are saying on here .. silly over dramatic move alienating those who have promoted her for free
completely different story on Instagram so strange

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.