Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tarrula

I find it really insulting to be honest. Some women have spent an absolute fortune with her company and are being asked to pay more?

I know some of it is going to charity but give over. She’s lost around 2k people from the Facebook group already.

They’re not going to attract many new customers I feel

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Bird Lady

Thread title - Sue-you-Susie’s true colours come through. The analysis is: she’s been lying to you.

• Haha
In Susie’s world, ‘#bekind’ actually means ‘If I don’t like what you’re saying then I’m going to try and stop you voicing your opinion’.

• Heart

barryjones

VIP Member
Glad I found this thread. I'm sure people have said similar but a year ago I paid for the lowest tier analysis out of curiosity. It was shit, honestly, it was copied and pasted generic rubbish. Fine, whatever, maybe I already knew what suits my shape etc. Each time I posted in the facebook group asking for suggestions/whether something suited me my post was denied, they said to look at my analysis again or pay for the higher tier to get further advice. No thanks.

Now i've just seen the patreon thing. Ha! So much for 'we wont do ads or sponsored content'. Also discord is horrendous to use and no offence, most of the middle aged women on facebook won't be able to make the switch easily. Plus if I wanted to join, I wouldn't wanna have to keep opening 2 separate apps just to see the content.

The lack of business sense with this move is amazing. Aside from 'I want to make money out of it' who has advised her this is a good idea? The facebook group clearly generated most of their traffic to the analyses. She's going to have to backtrack and it's embarrassing. Don't gob off about how you are for the 'every woman' who can't afford a fancy stylist if you know full well down the road you're going to monetise it as soon as you can.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
So we've crossed a line with someone posting her kids name but it's in an article in the Daily Mail available on Google......but we are still out of order? Roger that! 🙄😂

• Haha

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
Hardly anyone being kind in her insta comments when discussing us vile women on Tattle 🙄 must only apply on certain platforms 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Lollypop84

I’ve had experience of being styled by Susie and I think you are all being way out of line. She offers an affordable, positive service that I have benefited from. Her style is her own and she doesn’t push that onto her clients.
I'm being out of line? For posting about my negative experience? I have never been personal about susies style etc and have kept it completely about my experience and how I see the company being run.
If you think I'm out of order for being hundreds out of pocket for being analysed as the wrong season and shape by them then your defending of them has no basis. My mental health suffered due to them getting it wrong and me thinking there was something wrong with me for not fitting in with the cuts and colours I was told to purchase. When I contacted them to talk about it I was shut down and basically told to go away which left me feeling i had no where to turn about it and i should just put up and shut up.
I haven't once told someone that has had a positive experience with them that they are wrong so please don't come on here with the aim of having a go at anyone that doesn't hold the same opinion as you. That's not really following the "be kind" ethos is it!

Until you know the full story don't tar everyone with the same brush. Trading standards are taking my complaint seriously and they are the ones that matter and it seems there are several of us going down that route now.

• Heart
  • Sad

Cerase

She is having an absolute fucking laugh. £6 per month? And she has just said on her Instagram live that they were accused of over moderating on FB so this is the result.

She may be against cyber bullying but not against honest feedback from dissatisfied paying customers. The group closes in 7 days, I hope most people leave before then as a two fingered salute to dear Suzie.

• Haha

Furloughedhousewife

Thats okay, i wear ballet pumps ,tshirt tucked into topshop mom jeans and a old leopard print zara jacket. Differce is i own that style, its mine & not forced by demonic susie.
Im only commenting on this group because she has hurt so many close friends of mine personally with un warrantied comments about their make up, size and appearance.
Her be kind only stands when she is being personally attacked.
Honestly in her local town she falls out with ppl left right and center.
SBS Team might stick up for her now but wait until they fall fail of her . Nasty piece of work

• Wow

Tuckshopstavern

@Acatgirl that's also when I started to notice just how happy the group was all the time, that no one was saying anything remotely constructive and it was all just gushing of "oh babez you look fabulous" even if you looked like the bird lady from Mary Poppins 🐦

Are you telling me I am not as pretty as my email said I was? 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
I'm sure your beautiful and look fabulous, but I would definately tell you if you were wearing something that didn't suit you or, help you find something to cover something YOU felt uncomfortable with.

Like, I hate my legs. I'm tall but my legs are short, stumpy and wobbly... I want to make them look better, not rock around in play suits that gets sucked into the abyss of my crack

• Haha

Mummafemme

I had an analysis - to be honest I did enjoy it, and I felt as though I was already dressing quite well until the lady looked at my converse with horror and told me to buy chunky trainers.

I left my analysis and for the first time in my adult life I didn’t know what to buy. I felt totally out of my depth. I bought a handful of things that were deemed acceptable for my shape and colours and they all looked bloody awful. I took the whole lot back! I was also told not to wear black. I just felt a bit lost and when I asked for ideas I was told to buy a shopping day with a stylist.

I have taken a few ideas from my analysis but largely returned to my own style - I’ve always had a slightly quirky dress sense but I’ve always been really confident with it. The analysis simply showed me that I didn’t need to worry and that I’m fine as I am. The lady that analysed me was absolutely lovely though - despite her hatred for me high tops 😂

Ive also had a bra fitting with their new bra lady (I used her before she joined SBS) and really rate her. My bras fit so much better.

I found the group on FB draining. It was a minefield what you could and couldn’t post. I muted it and gave up.

I say wear what you want. If you’re confident in it then that’s all that matters anyway.

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
I had an analysis done with Susie (I actually got Sarah) near the beginning of lockdown because I was so sick of looking in the mirror and seeing massive cardis and leggings and saggy boobs. I was pleased with the results although I know not all of it is for me - there are recommendations in there I know I won’t go for personally. But I had a decluttering and realised why some of the things I had never looked right. I also bought a dress in the shape recommended and one of the branded jean styles on my document and both really shocked me at how different they made me look. So overall I was pleased. I then got a hair analysis and also spent money on some vouchers for friends. The Facebook group was never an option for me because I’m not on it and now I think about it that did make me feel a little isolated because I couldn’t access the “community”.

I’ve been pretty shocked to see what’s happened the last few days. Surely on a basic level the move to changing a free access community service to a paid exclusive one is just really not the one during a pandemic that’s going to involve a prolonged economic downturn. £6 a month may sound like the old “it’s just a couple of coffees“ but It’s not. I’m self employed and my husband is commission based. We are fortunate to be relatively OK at the moment but we’ve already tightened our belts (no pun intended) in advance of my work slowing down or his being subject to a second furlough. Cutting unnecessary monthly outgoings was the first thing we did.

I appreciate the move being made to shore up the business in an economic downturn - two sides of the same coin, I guess - but thinking that the lion’s share of that group would be prepared to commit to it seemed like a massive overshoot.

susie herself I have no personal problem with although some of the accounts given here have really shocked me. I also don’t agree with the culling of every single comment that is anything less than praise. Can you imagine if all hotels on trip advisor could delete their negative reviews? People use customer feedback and the star system on deciding what to go for, Amazon included. Thinking you can create a zone where it doesn’t exist is not feasible and as others have said, it puts the business in a vacuum where it cannot see it’s shortcomings and then how can it grow?

it really makes no sense and it seems like a real shame!

barryjones

VIP Member
I missed the announcement yesterday but only saw her reply today and I'm fuming I haven't found this thread before!

I bought an analysis whilst on maternity leave with my 2nd (so ultra low self confidence, wobbly weight and poor mental health). I thought from all the reviews it would be life changing - waited about 2 weeks to be sent a fuckin pdf and an email beginning with "wow babe! You are stunning!" like... I'm no fool. I'm not stunning in any way shape or form. I found it so condescending and poorly written - like something you'd comment on an Instagram post "stun hun xx". Not to mention the analysis taught me nothing other than I definitely DON'T want to be dressing like the thousands in the "tribe" - chunky trainers, earrings, lipstick.

Gawk.
This is exactly how I feel. I got 'Wow hun you're HOT'...what are you talking about? So condescending and generic. I'm really annoyed I spent money on it. I tried to post in the facebook group a few times and always got denied because it wasn't technically 'my' colours. So basically admitting you can still look good in clothes that aren't exactly what they tell you to wear.

Can't believe she threatened people. She cannot sue you for a negative trustpilot review, please don't feel bullied into not leaving one. I've left one. When you run a business you have to accept some people are going to leave negative reviews (quite rightly in this case), if she can't handle that then running a business is not for her.

• Sad
  • Angry

petitspois

VIP Member
Just come across the thread! I cannot fathom how this woman has developed a personal styling business when she looks so awful all the time! That outfit last night was pure Hillary Clinton.

• Haha