Styled by Susie #5 Susie takes a break, Gary is a fake, Sarah’s eyeliner is applied with a Cadbury’s flake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I beg to differ 🤔
That is the biggest load of bullshit I’ve ever seen. She had her daily mail story that gave her the big numbers of followers she has now, not organically but by knowing a writer. A story that didn’t happen, but fit with what would sell well with the correct audience. She markets herself as a stylist for normal people, but both prices them out and sends them copy and past nonsense for their money. She dresses in god knows what now, but her and Sarah are not good examples of actual style. She shits all over anyone that helped her get to where she is, and she hides affiliate links when she specifically states she doesn’t. It’s all just bullshit! Rant over 😂

Reactions: 7
I beg to differ 🤔
Is she actually joking! She’s deluded, and has a selective memory. She lost me as a follower when she went to the paid platform on Instagram - something she did virtually overnight, ditching loyal followers unless we were prepared to pay a monthly fee to keep up. Something she said she would never do. She’s a snake.

Reactions: 8
I beg to differ 🤔
WTAF, is she for real?! “Never been underhand or aggressive” - this is coming from the same woman who went IN on anyone who dared to publicly, and genuinely, criticise her business when it came to light about her shady actions a couple of years ago. She had vicious messages sent to these members of the public, threatened people with legal action, and blocked anyone from her previous FB group if they dared to disagree with her decision to charge a fee for it.
Vile, nasty snake of a woman. She deserves any bit of karma that comes her way.

Reactions: 14
So every so often I use my secret insta account to see what she's up to (she blocked me when she started charging and like many others called her out on it)
She wore a tulle skirt in london and a member of staff came rushing out of Liberty to tell her how amazing she looked 😂
Her followers believe this tit.
Her face pics look filtered to buggery too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely it’s sales assistants’ job to compliment their potential customers? I mean that’s sales 101 right 😬

Reactions: 3
So every so often I use my secret insta account to see what she's up to (she blocked me when she started charging and like many others called her out on it)
She wore a tulle skirt in london and a member of staff came rushing out of Liberty to tell her how amazing she looked 😂
Her followers believe this tit.
Her face pics look filtered to buggery too
Yes I’ve thought that about her selfies too. Definitely some stealth filtering going on.

Screenshot_20230709_134838.jpg

This is not a flattering dress on her at all. Really widens her waistline and makes her look frumpy in my opinion!

Reactions: 8
This irritates the crap out of me. It was a completely made up story flagged to every newspaper and magazine by a mate who worked in pr. She always wanted the media attention and it worked. It got her glamour mag bits, other news articles and a trip to New York fashion week. All on a load of bollocks and enough new followers to allow affiliate links (which she always lies she doesn’t use!) when it was the magic 10000 insta followers she needed to be official!

Reactions: 7
Lol I forgot how much she subscribes to that 'be kind' tit. Imagine talking to your friend in a shop and some fool in a pair of poorly fitting dungarees comes up and gets involved. I know I'd find it a bit awkward. Of course, that's relying on it actually happening..which it probably didn't.

• Haha