Styled by Susie #5 Susie takes a break, Gary is a fake, Sarah’s eyeliner is applied with a Cadbury’s flake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which is the before? 😆
I’m not sure it’s fair to share this woman’s photo like this. She doesn’t have a public profile or following; it’s not her fault she’s been steered incorrectly by SBS. If it was me, I’d be devastated to know my photo was being shared here. We should be taking the mick out of Susie for her recent hilarious assertion she’s never had Botox (lying liar), not sharing a selfie from an unsuspecting follower.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure it’s fair to share this woman’s photo like this. She doesn’t have a public profile or following; it’s not her fault she’s been steered incorrectly by SBS. If it was me, I’d be devastated to know my photo was being shared here. We should be taking the mick out of Susie for her recent hilarious assertion she’s never had Botox (lying liar), not sharing a selfie from an unsuspecting follower.
She said she’s never had Botox!!!

If she’s not had work done then she’s got some serious filters on her posts. She is starting to get the same “jokers mouth” look that holly willybooby has. I’d say she’s had a good amount of Botox and fillers.

Reactions: 1
susie shared it on her public page so I’m assuming she got the clients consent.

Reactions: 1
Her click bait article with the mirror is trending again. Wonder if she pays for it to be shared periodically? She must be kicking herself for closing that FB group.

Her click bait article with the mirror is trending again. Wonder if she pays for it to be shared periodically? She must be kicking herself for closing that FB group.
The link to the mirror story came up in my FB ads yesterday.
Comments were mainly saying that the story gets rehashed every year.

Reactions: 2
She lost a gold mine with the FB page.
Honestly the business advice she took from that coaching woman was the worst move she could have made.
No middle aged women are joining discord for gods sake, they’re all on Facebook. So don’t close your Facebook group, that’s literally how you generated business. She ruined her own business for no good reason.

Reactions: 10
I'm curious as to what sort of shape her business is in now after closing the FB group, it was just such a terrible idea. Looking back though I'm glad, I much prefer the new splinter group- it's not just full of arse lickers saying oh babe you look gorgeous 😝

Reactions: 8
I'm curious as to what sort of shape her business is in now after closing the FB group, it was just such a terrible idea. Looking back though I'm glad, I much prefer the new splinter group- it's not just full of arse lickers saying oh babe you look gorgeous 😝
That was the thing about the group it was huge and such a big pool of customers but nobody could get honest advice if they posted due to their ridiculous rules about only positive comments.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20231207_204718.jpg

Please don't tell me she's trying to make the early 2000s emo fringe a thing again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh god! She is someone that does not suit longer hair at all. It ages her a lot. Shorter / cropped hair looks SO much better on her. 😬
But then again, when have any of the SBS stylists ever worried about what actually looks good and suits them?! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Her instagram does not make me wanna buy her services or appeal to me at all. Quite sad really considering I used to be a customer.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2616263
Please don't tell me she's trying to make the early 2000s emo fringe a thing again.
Haven’t been on this thread in ages and thought I’d have a nosey! Is this what she looks like now! She looks so different! She’s such a try hard. I think she looks so much older now. I do wonder what shape her business is in now…she only has herself to blame, it was her idea and attitude afterwards that killed it off 🪦

Haven’t been on this thread in ages and thought I’d have a nosey! Is this what she looks like now! She looks so different! She’s such a try hard. I think she looks so much older now. I do wonder what shape her business is in now…she only has herself to blame, it was her idea and attitude afterwards that killed it off 🪦
How strange - for some reason yesterday I was just thinking about this thread and how there hadn’t been updates for a while!

Just had a quick look- appears shes only got a couple of stylists now and dont recognise them. The scottish single white female one who wanted to be Susie has gone and so has the blonde one who wore evening dresses on the school run with a jumper over.
Susies definetly had something done to her face- he mouth has those exaggerated 'joker' lines at the side.

Reactions: 2
Just had a quick look- appears shes only got a couple of stylists now and dont recognise them. The scottish single white female one who wanted to be Susie has gone and so has the blonde one who wore evening dresses on the school run with a jumper over.
Susies definetly had something done to her face- he mouth has those exaggerated 'joker' lines at the side.

Ooh has terrible eyeliner woman gone?

I often think about SBS as a prime example of greed ruining her business. She had a Facebook group FULL of women who were encouraging others to get analysed by her. She fucked it all up cos she got greedy and listened to some idiot on Instagram. As if middle aged women are gonna download discord, pay a patreon subscription and all that? Surely that’s business 101, if it’s working don’t change it.

Reactions: 4
Sarah? She was still there in Feb as she’s profiled in the main insta page. Mhairi (Scottish one) seems to be gone and Karina
---
Fi and Kim are still hanging on there and then there seems to be hair/makeup/lingerie ones