Styled by Susie #5 Susie takes a break, Gary is a fake, Sarah’s eyeliner is applied with a Cadbury’s flake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got a “be kind” tattoo on her HAND 😭 imagine not knowing that people who spout “be kind” are generally looked upon as either passive aggressive meanies or thickos who don’t understand that it’s mostly used to shut women up. And having it on a prominent part of your body forever. Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She got a “be kind” tattoo on her HAND 😭 imagine not knowing that people who spout “be kind” are generally looked upon as either passive aggressive meanies or thickos who don’t understand that it’s mostly used to shut women up. And having it on a prominent part of your body forever. Cringe
Imagine needing a reminder on your hand like a shopping list! 'Bread, eggs, be kind'.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Be kind is now just code for “I’ve said something obnoxious but you’re not allowed to counter with your own opinions because that’s NOT KIND”.

Hate it.
Also she positions herself adjacent to Caroline flack to further shut people up who question her.

Reactions: 10
Does anybody know what happened to the woman who prompted Susie to make the changes. I think it was some sort of MLM or NLP type thing?

Does anybody know what happened to the woman who prompted Susie to make the changes. I think it was some sort of MLM or NLP type thing?
Didnt she get diagnosed with breast cancer and put some statement on her insta that all the stress had caused it?
I cant remember her name or business name but yeah she basically told her to monetise things which resulted in a following of abut 104k going to about 400.
Edited to add I just looked at threads from 3 years ago this month when it kicked off- main hustle school she was called. Off to investigate

Last edited:
Didnt she get diagnosed with breast cancer and put some statement on her insta that all the stress had caused it?
I cant remember her name or business name but yeah she basically told her to monetise things which resulted in a following of abut 104k going to about 400.
Edited to add I just looked at threads from 3 years ago this month when it kicked off- main hustle school she was called. Off to investigate
Her name was Steph Chitty, I think.

Ah yes it just popped in my head, didn’t realise she had cancer. Wonder what Susie thinks of her now?

Well a quick look SBS info at companies house online shows her figures are down year on year.
I wonder how many are still signed up to patreon with her? All the stylists are self employed- I wonder what cut she takes?
And shes only got kim, Fiona and Sarah working with her now. When did Mhairi jump ship? She always seemed to be trying to look like a Susie clone

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well a quick look SBS info at companies house online shows her figures are down year on year.
I wonder how many are still signed up to patreon with her? All the stylists are self employed- I wonder what cut she takes?
And shes only got kim, Fiona and Sarah working with her now. When did Mhairi jump ship? She always seemed to be trying to look like a Susie clone
Mhairi left in November last year - I just had a check back on here as I knew we mentioned it but couldn’t remember how long ago!
It doesn’t surprise me at all that her figures are down, she got too greedy and so brought all this on herself! It wouldn’t surprise me if Kim & Fiona end up leaving too, and then it’ll just be Susie and Sarah like back at the beginning.

Suzie once said that Meghan Markle is an “hourglass” - that tells me all I need to know about her qualifications as a “stylist!”
Meghan is certainly not an hourglass, she has no curves, her waist does not go in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Suzie once said that Meghan Markle is an “hourglass” - that tells me all I need to know about her qualifications as a “stylist!”
Meghan is certainly not an hourglass, she has no curves, her waist does not go in.
Ha yeah 99.9% of the population was hourglass according to Suzie I think! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I remember a woman posting a photo of herself in the group wearing her newly analysed summer coloured clothes and lipstick. It all looked awful on her (no fault of her own - she’d followed her analysis). She looked so ill and just WRONG. Someone tactfully left a comment saying perhaps she should email Susie and ask her to check her analysis as it wasn’t making her look as lovely as it should be and Susie left a patronising response saying that that was why the professionals did it, because “not everyone can see it”. But everyone COULD see it - she’d got it wrong and the poor woman looked ill.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I remember a woman posting a photo of herself in the group wearing her newly analysed summer coloured clothes and lipstick. It all looked awful on her (no fault of her own - she’d followed her analysis). She looked so ill and just WRONG. Someone tactfully left a comment saying perhaps she should email Susie and ask her to check her analysis as it wasn’t making her look as lovely as it should be and Susie left a patronising response saying that that was why the professionals did it, because “not everyone can see it”. But everyone COULD see it - she’d got it wrong and the poor woman looked ill.
A lot of people in Emily’s Facebook group ask Emily to check their analysis if it was SBS.

The story yesterday about what’s new in Bluewater - the items she picked out just shows how dated & boring her style is. Wouldn’t entice me into shopping with her

Reactions: 3