Styled by Susie #5 Susie takes a break, Gary is a fake, Sarah’s eyeliner is applied with a Cadbury’s flake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she's the one I thought would have clung on til the bitter end. It was like single white female with her and Suzie
Haha

this is so true. I think the focus on important things at home iscode for ‘needs to get a proper job in the current climate’. Do wonder how the money was paid to them , self employed with SBS fee or paid a wage ?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Gary will now be persona not grata the way Emily was after she left? Instantly unfollowed etc

Reactions: 1
Karina and Mhairi can return as payback for their "loyalty" apparently. Sly little dig at Emily there. Susie is so bitchy

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Haha

this is so true. I think the focus on important things at home iscode for ‘needs to get a proper job in the current climate’. Do wonder how the money was paid to them , self employed with SBS fee or paid a wage ?
I know someone who knows one of the "stylists" and they are self employed. Suzie always makes out that they work for her but they don't. She just takes a big cut out of what they make. I'm sure it's like 40 or 50%

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Maybe Mhairi realised she could do this herself and didn’t need Susie taking such a big cut. Can’t wait to see her cut her dead if that’s the case.

I've had an online style thing and I think I parted with £50. Gutted to see that it was a cut and paste job after I found this thread!

I'm quite tempted though to pay £30 for the hair one. My stylist is amazing but isn't very objective... has anyone had one? Could it be worth the thirty quid if had earned cash?

Why would you want to buy another service if you’re already unhappy with the first you bought?

Reactions: 11
I've had an online style thing and I think I parted with £50. Gutted to see that it was a cut and paste job after I found this thread!

I'm quite tempted though to pay £30 for the hair one. My stylist is amazing but isn't very objective... has anyone had one? Could it be worth the thirty quid if had earned cash?
Honestly I wouldn’t. You’ve said yourself you were gutted to find out the truth about the cut & paste job of your first style analysis, and this is the low level of service that SBS offers.
Use your £30 more wisely and visit a new hairdresser who can assess your hair properly in person and get a new cut that you’re happy with!

My hair thing told me to get a mid length bob, which is what they tell about 95% of women to do. It was actually worth the money for me because I did it, my hairdresser copied the pics sent perfectly and it suits me way better than my old style, but that’s just luck - it can’t possibly suit everything be that they tell to do it.

I had one from Francesca Cairns (on Instagram) and it was fab, about the same price.

Emily Innes is good too, she's been mentioned on here before as well. She used to work for SBS but went solo.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Emily Innes is good too, she's been mentioned on here before as well. She used to work for SBS but went solo.
I agree, Emily is good because she’s not an insincere bullshitter like all the SBS lot are. I’m much more inclined to trust her because she seems genuine.

Reactions: 9
Anyone see the BS post about how down she was over Xmas? Most of her issues come from her own behaviour which I assume is why she was able to completely turn her depression around with 10 minutes of breakfast a day and books 🙃 but hey she's right there with you sister 👍 it's insulting to those of us with mental health problems we can't control

Reactions: 8
It’s just utter BS and sob story content. It’s always been poor Susie. Get that violin out! Never mind those that actually have to functionally work on their mental health and have minimal results within a month. Makes me howl - she’s living in her own sodding Susie revolving world.

Reactions: 5