Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diagoras20

Hm, she could have said that she wanted to work independently as she wanted to make her own decisions.

I don't think it is professional to throw shade at previous employers. You always get the chance to learn something and you get paid, too, so it is not as if there was no benefit at all, even if things ultimately did not work out.

I am not advocating for SBS, I just think this isn't necessary.
I don’t think it’s shade though, I saw it too and I thought it was a pretty objective description of what happened. If you had no idea what happened you’d simply think she had left ‘somewhere’ (because she doesn’t mention SBS) because she didn’t like the direction of where it was going and set up on her own. She’s allowed to talk about it, it happened to her. I think she’s been pretty dignified about it all tbh 🤷‍♀️. As for not speaking badly of previous employers I think that only applies in job interviews.

Reactions: 21
Susie has spoken to a primary school today about “style, confidence, business and online safety” 😬
If my child’s primary school invited her to speak to the children I’d be ringing in sick for them that day. This is the woman who bullied people with legal action when they dared to write honest reviews!

Reactions: 16

Curlygirl28

Can I just say I really hated those style personality things they insisted on using. Hi I'm Jo , autum Apple girl next door with an edge. Fuck off

• Haha
Reactions: 15

loubylou50

VIP Member
I beg to differ 🤔
WTAF, is she for real?! “Never been underhand or aggressive” - this is coming from the same woman who went IN on anyone who dared to publicly, and genuinely, criticise her business when it came to light about her shady actions a couple of years ago. She had vicious messages sent to these members of the public, threatened people with legal action, and blocked anyone from her previous FB group if they dared to disagree with her decision to charge a fee for it.
Vile, nasty snake of a woman. She deserves any bit of karma that comes her way.

Reactions: 14

Pixie85

On Emily's facebook group she will happily check if she thinks the style analysis you got elsewhere is correct... ie double checking all the ones done by SBS.

The other day a group member said she doesn't feel it's fair to ask Emily to do it for free and Emily responded with this...

I love when Emily gives little bits of info to confirm how rubbish SBS is

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The “this is me” group sing along has to be the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen. Would honestly rather stab myself in the eye with a biro than willingly do that!

If it was actually a celebration of other women I’d be chuffed for her, but it was more of a party to celebrate herself. But when you have a cult I suppose it’s all about honouring your leader and inviting Those that kiss your arse the most!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Daisymai

This reads like such regressive sexist gendered nonsense. Surely you wear what makes you feel confident and look good?
I have been part of an interviewing panel. We give people points out of 5 for each question and task. The person with the most points get the job. Don’t think we have given points for outfit colour choice 😂🤣

loubylou50

VIP Member
I really can’t feel sorry for her 🤷‍♀️
Nope, me neither. I’ve said it before and will say again, Susie did this all herself. She ruined her own business due to her own sheer greed and the size of her ego. None of this needed to happen, but there you go . . . now she’s just another sad tale of how NOT to run your own business!

I don’t think it’s shade though, I saw it too and I thought it was a pretty objective description of what happened. If you had no idea what happened you’d simply think she had left ‘somewhere’ (because she doesn’t mention SBS) because she didn’t like the direction of where it was going and set up on her own. She’s allowed to talk about it, it happened to her. I think she’s been pretty dignified about it all tbh 🤷‍♀️. As for not speaking badly of previous employers I think that only applies in job interviews.
This is exactly how I saw it. She isn’t throwing shade, just explaining how she ended up there. She doesn’t mention SBS at all. I’m the same when talking about a previous company I worked with, I don’t mention them by name, but I do speak disparaging about them as I didn’t agree with their conduct or direction.

Dd29

VIP Member
Wish I found this post last month
Just paid £80 for a cut and paste style analysis 🙈🤦

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Be kind is now just code for “I’ve said something obnoxious but you’re not allowed to counter with your own opinions because that’s NOT KIND”.

Hate it.
Also she positions herself adjacent to Caroline flack to further shut people up who question her.

Reactions: 10

Scubasf

I remember a woman posting a photo of herself in the group wearing her newly analysed summer coloured clothes and lipstick. It all looked awful on her (no fault of her own - she’d followed her analysis). She looked so ill and just WRONG. Someone tactfully left a comment saying perhaps she should email Susie and ask her to check her analysis as it wasn’t making her look as lovely as it should be and Susie left a patronising response saying that that was why the professionals did it, because “not everyone can see it”. But everyone COULD see it - she’d got it wrong and the poor woman looked ill.

• Wow
  • Sad

Moowoopoo

Which is the before? 😆
I’m not sure it’s fair to share this woman’s photo like this. She doesn’t have a public profile or following; it’s not her fault she’s been steered incorrectly by SBS. If it was me, I’d be devastated to know my photo was being shared here. We should be taking the mick out of Susie for her recent hilarious assertion she’s never had Botox (lying liar), not sharing a selfie from an unsuspecting follower.

• Sad

Cerase

I have been part of an interviewing panel. We give people points out of 5 for each question and task. The person with the most points get the job. Don’t think we have given points for outfit colour choice 😂🤣
I am an HR Director. I can confirm that candidates are assessed purely on their ability to do the job, the team/culture fit and never on what colour they wore when interviewed.

She is spouting a complete load of bollocks, as per usual.

• Heart