Styled by Susie #5 Susie takes a break, Gary is a fake, Sarah’s eyeliner is applied with a Cadbury’s flake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Susie = Matilda
Sarah = Mrs Wormwood
Mhairi = Mr Wormwood (in slender female form, I’m not that mean)
And then I think the son, whose name I can’t remember, must represent the rest of the SBS stylists who are also equally forgettable and uninspiring! 🤣

What was Sarah’s cardi post about today. Really put it on back to front and upside down! People actually pay for this advice

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What was Sarah’s cardi post about today. Really put it on back to front and upside down! People actually pay for this advice
It’s like satire, I refuse to believe she is being serious at this point. They’re only doing it for the troll lols.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just had a little look at their posts, who is still paying them for style advice?! They have all totally lost their way! That post about wearing a cardigan back to front and upside down was bizarre.

Reactions: 4
Sarah lost the plot months ago. Slowly the other 3 or 4 ‘stylists’ have stopped posting because their lives and outfits are so boring. Not sure if Styled by Susie really has a relevant social media presence anymore.

Sarah lost the plot months ago. Slowly the other 3 or 4 ‘stylists’ have stopped posting because their lives and outfits are so boring. Not sure if Styled by Susie really has a relevant social media presence anymore.
my goodness, she really screwed up her business didn’t she...

• Sad
Reactions: 10
my goodness, she really screwed up her business didn’t she...
When you look at the size of the fb group she had to what she has now.
Myself and im sure many others are still blocked on IG by her.
Motivated by money, poorly advised and out of touch with her audience.

Reactions: 6
I really can’t feel sorry for her 🤷‍♀️
Nope, me neither. I’ve said it before and will say again, Susie did this all herself. She ruined her own business due to her own sheer greed and the size of her ego. None of this needed to happen, but there you go . . . now she’s just another sad tale of how NOT to run your own business!

Reactions: 12
Still absolutely baffled that Sarah can't take a selfie/outfit pic when this is literally her job. Look at what other insta stylists do - phone held up in front of full length mirror, or self timer on a bookshelf. Why is she not trying to do this? I am so confused.