Styled by Susie #5 Susie takes a break, Gary is a fake, Sarah’s eyeliner is applied with a Cadbury’s flake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow her any more because she’s a charlatan who cries BE KIND if anyone calls her out. That shirt is bleeping hideous. A grown woman wearing that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her hair looks terrible now. Her face shape is suited so much more to super short hair. Any length on her hair ages her around 10 years!

Maybe that’s why she’s wearing a shirt with dinosaurs on, to counteract the ageing hair? Here’s a clue Suze, it’s not working!

Reactions: 1
I can’t get over that such a badly dressed bunch of women as the SBS crew, are trying to present themselves as stylists of paying clients! Both Susie and Sarah are looking worse as time goes on 🤷🏼‍♀️ and I don’t mean ageing but just their own personal styles - or lack of!

Reactions: 8
On Emily's facebook group she will happily check if she thinks the style analysis you got elsewhere is correct... ie double checking all the ones done by SBS.

The other day a group member said she doesn't feel it's fair to ask Emily to do it for free and Emily responded with this...

I love when Emily gives little bits of info to confirm how rubbish SBS is

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
On Emily's facebook group she will happily check if she thinks the style analysis you got elsewhere is correct... ie double checking all the ones done by SBS.

The other day a group member said she doesn't feel it's fair to ask Emily to do it for free and Emily responded with this...

I love when Emily gives little bits of info to confirm how rubbish SBS is
I had an analysis completed by Emily in January and I was very happy with it. The Facebook group is very helpful too.

Reactions: 4
I had an analysis completed by Emily in January and I was very happy with it. The Facebook group is very helpful too.
I had an analysis done by SBS bakc in 2020 and got "autumn hourglass" with the standard spiel from then that they give everyone. I didn't make any changes as my life imploded a little alongside the Covid pandemic so thinking of going with Emily and hopefully getting a better analysis more suited to my skintone/style. I couldn't pick a style from SBS from the 6/8 style types (Parisian is the only one I can think she suggests to pick from of the top of my head) she gives as I don't actually have any style so it just didn't work for me 😂. Going to have to save up for a new one and go from there as I'm rapidly approaching my late 30s and feel like I want a revamp.

Reactions: 2
Can I just say I really hated those style personality things they insisted on using. Hi I'm Jo , autum Apple girl next door with an edge. duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t get over that such a badly dressed bunch of women as the SBS crew, are trying to present themselves as stylists of paying clients! Both Susie and Sarah are looking worse as time goes on 🤷🏼‍♀️ and I don’t mean ageing but just their own personal styles - or lack of!
I always think this when I see any of them. Nothing about their appearance would make me think they’d do a good job of styling me. And that’s not because I don’t like their individual styles, it’s because genuinely none of them have any! Susie and Sarah look a mess, there’s one who is so plain I can’t remember her name and one who seems to only wear a chiffon skirt with a leather biker to look a bit edgy. Odd bunch.

Reactions: 7
Spotted in Bluewater yesterday twice but no customers in tow either time. That hair is hard to miss. She has presence though.

• Haha
When Susie was just a small one man band, I loved her style, she was beautiful and made people feel great. Then it all became a machine (mainly to become another instawanker), and her style is just not inspiring now, it’s just bad. I initially followed Emily just because I liked the way she took no shits over it and stuck with her morals. But I’ve grown to really love her page and her! Saran I have never got; I just honestly have no idea what style she is aiming for.

Reactions: 9
Sliding into the DMs of all the Rise and Fall cast or liking all their posts to try and stay relevant 🙃

• Wow
And she limits comments on every post. Is it so only the brown nosers can reply?