Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent receipts. She is friends with the owner of twelve middle row as well and I bet she gets a discount if not freebies. Shady susie strikes again!

Does anyone knows which awards she has won? (As in, "award winning personal styling")

Reactions: 4
I only recently started looking at SBS on insta (just Facebook before). Has anyone noticed all the recent stories are about how busy she is? Has she always done that or just trying to ‘prove’ something?

Reactions: 5
She seems to have pissed off the wrong group of people, it's unraveling more every day. She should be proud of us...after all this is what she bangs on about all the time, women empowering eachother and coming together-well all that is right here on these threads 💪💪🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Haha I had just convinced myself MHS had somehow blocked me but realised I was searching for media hustle school not main hustle school 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think my name search is more relevant. What does main hustle school even mean?!

Reactions: 3
I only recently started looking at SBS on insta (just Facebook before). Has anyone noticed all the recent stories are about how busy she is? Has she always done that or just trying to ‘prove’ something?
They are all posting about how ridiculously busy they all are. They are clearly not seen as nothing is selling out where as it did before she kicked so many people out her group (which is still there whilst she gathers all the info she wants from it)

Its like she wants her new followers and die hard fans to believe that nothing has changed. Well a lot has changed and she still hasn't really addressed anything.

Reactions: 6
They are all posting about how ridiculously busy they all are. They are clearly not seen as nothing is selling out where as it did before she kicked so many people out her group (which is still there whilst she gathers all the info she wants from it)

Its like she wants her new followers and die hard fans to believe that nothing has changed. Well a lot has changed and she still hasn't really addressed anything.
I don't think she will address anything now

Reactions: 2
Excellent receipts. She is friends with the owner of twelve middle row as well and I bet she gets a discount if not freebies. Shady susie strikes again!

Does anyone knows which awards she has won? (As in, "award winning personal styling")
I was wondering this myself after seeing the twitter screenshits

It was a local magazine that appears to have had ONE award season in 2018 🙄 She won the Style Champion award. Bet there was loads of competition 😑
088DE76E-0C78-4694-9A02-28FEACD6EAF1.jpeg

6B7715B3-E33D-4B70-95E6-FC98B08C10D9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Everything she ever does, or anything that ever happens to her, she talks up so much. Something which a lot of people do when they're embellishing (lying) because they think the extra detail makes them appear more credible.

Busy my cheeks!

I won award in school for making good cupcakes - duck it, gunna whack it on my C.V and plaster it all over my platforms. Might even get myself a plaque 🙄
haha this gave me flashbacks to the burgundy colour National Record of Achievement folders we were given at secondary school (90’s) to display all our certificates, personal statements etc which we were told to take to job interviews, but actually in the real world quickly realised employers interviewing didn’t really give a tit! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t stop laughing at this. Everytime I read it, it gets me.
I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or take complete offense to it and assume you're personally attacking me and my cupcake skills... Maybe I'll sue you 😂

I was sitting here, minding my own, eating my Terry's chocolate orange and then those screenshots came and cranked up the entertainment. Can't cope with the audacity of the woman, especially after reading her folk story about the motorway.

• Haha
Sorry for all the screen grabs but thought this made for interesting reading knowing what we do now..
She's such a woe-is-me weirdo. And those comments about Caroline Flack...that's the first time I've read them. Nice one Susie, promulgating such nasty things about a dead woman when many like myself wouldn't have been aware of such comments because we don't read the DM or wherever else you pulled them from.

I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or take complete offense to it and assume you're personally attacking me and my cupcake skills... Maybe I'll sue you 😂

I was sitting here, minding my own, eating my Terry's chocolate orange and then those screenshots came and cranked up the entertainment. Can't cope with the audacity of the woman, especially after reading her folk story about the motorway.
She loves a pity party when its all about her

She's such a woe-is-me weirdo. And those comments about Caroline Flack...that's the first time I've read them. Nice one Susie, promulgating such nasty things about a dead woman when many like myself wouldn't have been aware of such comments because we don't read the DM or wherever else you pulled them from.
I remember after she passed away there were a lot of posts and perhaps a video (don't quote me on the latter) in the Facebook group about her. Her reactions were all very extreme and, funnily enough, not really about Caroline but more about herself.

That whole issue is strange to me though and extremely unhealthy. She's using the death of a woman, a women she did not know, to push this be kind tit. It's twisted.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.