Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @mangomay for most liked thread title!! First time creating a thread - hope I’ve done it correctly!! 😬

RECAP
*Susie is still on the missing link and maintaining her social media silence
*SBS is still sticking to their guns on the removal of the Facebook Group
*The new Facebook group is proving to be fairly popular
*Trust Pilot reviews are being investigated with TP asking for more evidence and such like to allow customers to back up their claims
*It’s been widely proven that SBS copy and past a lot of the content for the ‘personalised’ services they claim to offer
*Susie cannot take any form of criticism at all
*One of Susie’s friends started a thread on NetMums which back fired majorly
*Emily has left SBS 😱

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Good on Emily! I think we all knew it was going to happen sooner or later. Doesn't look good on SBS though does it 😬

Reactions: 6
Emily’s the one who’s laughing here. Susie has exposed her to massive group of women and now Emily will be able to sell her services. meanwhile susie is no where to be seen and is just knocking up likes or whatever on patreon. Such a bad business move by susie but serious props to Emily for going at it alone, she’ll be absolutely fine

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell the one morning I don't check here or Insta!!
She's totally made the right decision and I'm sure won't be short of customers. Bloody good for her.

Reactions: 3
The number of likes on Emily’s post compared to the number Susie usually gets. I bet she’s absolutely fuming. Anyone else see Sarah’s comment about when she read the email, but weird. If you was all as close as it was made out would you not speak on the phone!

Reactions: 5
The number of likes on Emily’s post compared to the number Susie usually gets. I bet she’s absolutely fuming. Anyone else see Sarah’s comment about when she read the email, but weird. If you was all as close as it was made out would you not speak on the phone!
I thought that was odd too, do you think she only handed in her notice last night? Or a snap decision maybe? Would love to know what's gone on behind the scenes.

The old SBS group is still there and has 5 members still, I just checked, I'd love to know about that as well!

I thought that was odd too, do you think she only handed in her notice last night? Or a snap decision maybe? Would love to know what's gone on behind the scenes.

The old SBS group is still there and has 5 members still, I just checked, I'd love to know about that as well!
Does sound like she did it last night via email.
Good for her!

Reactions: 4
Well done to @mangomay for most liked thread title!! First time creating a thread - hope I’ve done it correctly!! 😬

RECAP
*Susie is still on the missing link and maintaining her social media silence
*SBS is still sticking to their guns on the removal of the Facebook Group
*The new Facebook group is proving to be fairly popular
*Trust Pilot reviews are being investigated with TP asking for more evidence and such like to allow customers to back up their claims
*It’s been widely proven that SBS copy and past a lot of the content for the ‘personalised’ services they claim to offer
*Susie cannot take any form of criticism at all
*One of Susie’s friends started a thread on NetMums which back fired majorly
*Emily has left SBS 😱
Sorry but it was Mumsnet not netmums, not a problem but incase someone goes looking for it X

Reactions: 1
Haha maybe she got kicked out of the WhatsApp group!

what did Sarah’s comment say, I can’t travel through 600 comments looking for it!!

All the chatter yesterday on the breakaway SBS Facebook group about Emily leaving That’s Facebook group makes sense now. The admins kept saying she wasn’t being kicked off it was a mutual decision, and everyone to stop speculating.

oh to be an admin on that group to REALLY know what is going on.

Haha maybe she got kicked out of the WhatsApp group!

what did Sarah’s comment say, I can’t travel through 600 comments looking for it!!
Just that she was sad when she read the email last night and how Emily has made a tough year a bit better and more fun and that she will miss her. She said a lot more than Susie did!

Reactions: 2
I've been blocked across the board then because I can't see any of that 😂 still wish her all the luck though, not that she'll need it💜

Susie must be livid that Emily has decided to ditch SBS. Emily has clearly seen how things could be done better and is striking out on her own

Reactions: 11
MHS is like a terrible MLM. All marketing and not even pretending to sell crap to people. What a disaster!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.