Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reminded the other day that fans is an abbreviation of fanatics and that rather rings true here.

I know we’re well past the consumer complaints but I bought a gold analysis and the lipsticks suggested for me were either discontinued or just plain didn’t work for black skin. At least they were upfront that they couldn’t provide advice for Afro hairstyling.
Did you feed that back about the lipsticks? An inclusive brand, which hers claims to be, should have suggestions for all skin tones...

I bet her ego loves being recognised!
Oh it does. She's posted more than once about being recognised in Bluewater...

Reactions: 3
Apologies if late to the party with this but Twitter are investigating a copyright breach on Susie’s account. From what I have read copyright breaches are all over the analyses too. And I see that someone called Carole is her PR person, and she’s from the Daily Mail. What does a Carole think about MHS??

Reactions: 1
Apologies if late to the party with this but Twitter are investigating a copyright breach on Susie’s account. From what I have read copyright breaches are all over the analyses too. And I see that someone called Carole is her PR person, and she’s from the Daily Mail. What does a Carole think about MHS??
Come on, own up, which genius kickstarted this?! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was it not susie that thought she had a stalker before and can no longer drive on motorways as she had a panic on one thinking the stalker was following her?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What??? How do you know this amazing information! Its about time her business practices were looked at

Reactions: 5
Our #bekind dictator is now throwing sly digs out on her stories with her #neveranaffiliatelink #adfree hashtags about earrings 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Carole Driver is the PR link

the ebooks had photos from major photo agencies uncredited - wonder if it’s been picked up?

Our #bekind dictator is now throwing sly digs out on her stories with her #neveranaffiliatelink #adfree hashtags about earrings 🙄
The dictator thinks rules are what she decrees but the ASA will correct her... if they’ve been gifted to her or she has received a discount, she needs to hashtag them Hope she’s not going to get @TrendTonic into bother as TrendTonic seemed very genuine when she posted last week

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

the ebooks had photos from major photo agencies uncredited - wonder if it’s been picked up?

The dictator thinks rules are what she decrees but the ASA will set her right... if they’ve been gifted to her or she has received a discount, she needs to hashtag them Hope she’s not going to get @TrendTonic into bother as TrendTonic seemed very genuine when she posted last week
Do you know what, I don't mind an AD when I know its something someone genuinely uses, its people like her that get freebies and pretend they don't that jar my brain

Reactions: 4

The dictator thinks rules are what she decrees but the ASA will set her right... if they’ve been gifted to her or she has received a discount, she needs to hashtag them Hope she’s not going to get @TrendTonic into bother as TrendTonic seemed very genuine when she posted last week
I feel like this is more a dig at Emily who has a highlight on her page saying she was never allowed to accept gifts in her previous job but now she can and will be transparent about when she does 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Do you know what, I don't mind an AD when I know its something someone genuinely uses, its people like her that get freebies and pretend they don't that jar my brain
I prefer to know if it’s an ad. In a magazine or newspaper it’s easier to differentiate but in social media the casualisation of freebies and influencers makes it difficult to tell what’s an honest opinion and what’s sponsored. I take most things with a bucket of salt but sometimes I get caught. Case in point, Styled by Susie.

I feel like this is more a dig at Emily who has a highlight on her page saying she was never allowed to accept gifts in her previous job but now she can and will be transparent about when she does 🤔🤷‍♀️
if it’s a dig at Emily, and Susie has been accepting gifts without disclosing them, then it becomes less of a dig at Emily and more of silliness on Susies part.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I prefer to know if it’s an ad. In a magazine or newspaper it’s easier to differentiate but in social media the casualisation of freebies and influencers makes it difficult to tell what’s an honest opinion and what’s sponsored. I take most things with a bucket of salt but sometimes I get caught. Case in point, Styled by Susie.

if it’s a dig at Emily, and Susie has been accepting gifts without disclosing them, then it becomes less of a dig at Emily and more of silliness on Susies part.
Yup.....not that she will ever admit to anything like.....

Reactions: 2

It wouldn't surprise me if it is a dig because they are jealous clearly! X

Reactions: 2
SBS writing hashtags about not be ads or affiliates is just a bit petty. It’s also making it very clear she is reading everything on here and the other forum. If it isn’t an ad, why put anything at all? It’s very playground like behaviour which isn’t what I’d expect from a business.

Reactions: 11
What do you mean? Can you explain it for a simpleton 🤣😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.