Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#adfreešŸ¤£ how passive aggressive. Must've slipped her mind, the time she plugged Kettlewell Colours

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So who is Lee and where are they are now as MHS seems in control? Date just before patreon launched
Business used to be LeeLam but recently changed her business name to detach from her own to be more professional. Susie link to this story so I was certain this was going to be the big announcement that SBS was changing names. Bet she wish that is what she did now

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tell us more about the Twitter thing! Where did you read it and can you link it? That's juicy.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m sure I read on one of the Mumsnet threads that the images in her copy and paste pdfs were pulled from the internet and not credited. The way things have evolved it really wouldnā€™t surprise me if someone reported her for it.

Iā€™m sure I read on one of the Mumsnet threads that the images in her copy and paste pdfs were pulled from the internet and not credited. The way things have evolved it really wouldnā€™t surprise me if someone reported her for it.
She has been reported for that and many other things.. especially getting something given to her and she didn't name the company.
She has made a lot of vulnerable women very angry. Funnily enough according to the article on narcissism, they tend to "hunt" for vulnerable people to take advantage of them, sounds familiar doesn't it! They also cannot accept any criticism!

Reactions: 5
Ellen DeGeneres posted on Twitter today after the tit storm around her show. She said she was labelled as the be kind lady which made things more difficult to deal with when they went wrong and weren't kind....could have...should have been the sort of thing someone else posted!!

Reactions: 7
SBS writing hashtags about not be ads or affiliates is just a bit petty. Itā€™s also making it very clear she is reading everything on here and the other forum. If it isnā€™t an ad, why put anything at all? Itā€™s very playground like behaviour which isnā€™t what Iā€™d expect from a business.
Not what youā€™d expect from a professional business, but then this is SBS who have proved time and again over the last month that theyā€™re no better than playground bullies with the morals of an alley cat! Nothing would be surprise me now I donā€™t think . . .

The fact Susie is posting catty hashtags as a dig at Emily is so pathetic and childish. You're a grown woman running a (now not very successful) business, grow up. Bet Emily is laughing all the way to the bank with her sold out slots.

Didn't realise being a witch on insta, sending cease and desist letters and belittling women was part of BE KIND Susie.

Reactions: 5
"I actively never slate people in social media"... Nah, ya just send them some threatening messages and legal letters behind the scenes hoping no one will catch on to what a bleeping bully you are!

The irony. Oh my word, the irony.

Reactions: 14
ā€œDonā€™t send that message, donā€™t make their day worse.ā€

Practice what you preach!

Reactions: 13
Re twitter thing- screenshots below. Had never heard of Lee. How many advisers does one person need?
She probably sued the last one for defamation of character, shows she has no loyalty when she moves from advisor to advisor though!

Reactions: 1
There are also some bits of inspo style artwork in some of the documents and I wonder if they have been a) purchased from the artists or b) credited to the artists šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
She was gifted earrings and didnā€™t declare them as a gift nor did she mark them #Ad. The lady from trend tonic confirmed the gift and I donā€™t see any hashtag #ad on any of the platforms where she then links to the brand. And Susie herself claims she doesnā€™t do ā€œads or affā€.

That appears to be a lie.

What she actually means is she doesnā€™t DECLARE ads.

1E9495CE-3788-45B9-A353-F1C58313BA8A.jpeg
A0561EC6-C5BC-4590-9CC3-B1EC0255F407.jpeg

Would love to see MHS latest post but am blocked šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Not blocked by any stylists though so fck knows what MHS took offence to
Google ā€œview Instagram stories anonā€ and youā€™ll find a page where you can put in the account name and view.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.