Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how you can ask for something or some help and Joy ALWAYS replies on the group with ideas etc.. its so much more than susies group ever was. The value i get from the group is more than the hundreds I spent at sbs
Or she will tag you in stuff 'hey Diagoras I saw this and I thought it would really go well with your xyz' definitely worth the investment in yourself. I don't work for her or anything by the way 😂 I am just enjoying her group!

Reactions: 3
New thread name suggestion: Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
New thread name suggestion: Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail.
Yesss!!! 😂

I think I'm in Joy's group now, I definately liked her Facebook page but I can't remember if I joined the group. I will be getting myself another analysis though when funds allow because I'm pretty sure I'm not what I was analysed as.

Yes to the new thread name!!

A lot of the people on the new group were moaning about the awful comments on here and I asked to be directed to them and they said they were awful words used to describe the stylists and their clients but couldn't actually show me what had been said so I did tell her to go and read the threads and she replied that she already had and could see why susie was in a bad place when every comment is personally ripping her apart.

I dont agree with that in the slightest. People are pulling the business apart because its being badly run and managed not actually being personal towards susie herself.

I have come off the new Facebook page and will stick with joys group as I love that much more.
Oh I know. It concerns me that adult conversation between a group of women, about tit service they've recieved is ripping someone apart.

All I can say is that this thread had helped me to feel better about the situation and better about myself in the process because I now know that I wasn't losing my bloody marbles feeling how I felt - If that's not women empowering women, being supportive and being kind, then I dunno what is really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yesss!!! 😂

I think I'm in Joy's group now, I definately liked her Facebook page but I can't remember if I joined the group. I will be getting myself another analysis though when funds allow because I'm pretty sure I'm not what I was analysed as.

Oh I know. It concerns me that adult conversation between a group of women, about tit service they've recieved is ripping someone apart.

All I can say is that this thread had helped me to feel better about the situation and better about myself in the process because I now know that I wasn't losing my bloody marbles feeling how I felt - If that's not women empowering women, being supportive and being kind, then I dunno what is really.
When you join Joy's (paid) group you get a free phone consultation and a body shape analysis so worth joining.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think the new group has a bit of a confused membership with some members wanting a SBS tribute group and others who are more ‘aware’ of the issues with the business. I think it should pull away more from Susie it’s a bit ‘is this my colour/I’m a winter apple/here’s me in my puma cali’s’ for my liking.

Reactions: 12
When you join Joy's (paid) group you get a free phone consultation and a body shape analysis so worth joining.
Oh brilliant, thanks for that info. It's not something I can commit to yet but definately something that I will consider once my husband starts his new job and I, hopefully, find another one. If not, I'll just stick the book on my Christmas list haha.

Reactions: 2
I've been really tempted by joy's group. Is only be able to justify doing 1 month though as I'm on mat leave. Is it worth it, just for one month? I guess if I did a month now I could ask for a subscription for Xmas if I liked it

I've been really tempted by joy's group. Is only be able to justify doing 1 month though as I'm on mat leave. Is it worth it, just for one month? I guess if I did a month now I could ask for a subscription for Xmas if I liked it
Absolutely yes, Joy has been amazing whenever I have asked a question she is there with suggestions etc.. and forever posting content. As an example she has just done a c section post for us mums who have had them with tips. Its this sort of person I'm happy to give my money to. Her name sums her up perfectly.

On a side note the styled by susie sisterhood page is still very much there, im now certain they are using it for inspiration on what was asked and how they can relate. Shady company cannot think of anything original.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Absolutely yes, Joy has been amazing whenever I have asked a question she is there with suggestions etc.. and forever posting content. As an example she has just done a c section post for us mums who have had them with tips. Its this sort of person I'm happy to give my money to. Her name sums her up perfectly.

On a side note the styled by susie sisterhood page is still very much there, im now certain they are using it for inspiration on what was asked and how they can relate. Shady company cannot think of anything original.
Brilliant! I'm going to do it. My c section tummy (and my saggy breastfeeding boobs) are my main hang up at the moment!

Can't believe there's still nothing from Susie. I feel like someone should be posting from the main business account 🙄🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Brilliant! I'm going to do it. My c section tummy (and my saggy breastfeeding boobs) are my main hang up at the moment!

Can't believe there's still nothing from Susie. I feel like someone should be posting from the main business account 🙄🤷‍♀️
I can totally believe she is still silent. It fits her agendas perfectly! She is also very much watching these sites too!

Reactions: 9
I recall a few weeks ago she shared a story to one of her advisers (I forget which!). I clicked through and the lady was speaking about how she was about to relaunch her business with a new name, as she felt professionally that having your name in the Business Name would limit the capacity for growth and distract from it professionally. So I was certain this was what Susie's big announcement was going to be. I can not believe how it has panned out since. Given this and the backlash about Jo Malone in the new today, I would never have my own name associated with a business. But egos need to be stroked don't they

I think Emily has made the right decision. Stuck by her morals instead of her wages. Hope she does well.

Reactions: 17
I think it’s very smart of Emily, and a difficult decision to make. she was a solo stylist before, but being part of a brand, the wider support network, was attractive but the downside is when the brand goes rogue, you get covered in tit. Extracting herself before it gets much worse (but how much worse can it get 🤔) gives her a chance to capitalise on her popularity and avoid the pile of manure drowning SBS.

I still think the SBS model could be great. It’s the execution and customer service that are causing the issues

Reactions: 13
I see shes commented on Emily's insta wishing her well......will be interesting to see how this one plays out as she doesnt strike me as the type who really wishes people well......

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.