Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it seems as though they didn't honour any of the free months they were offering because they was "too many"

Reactions: 1
So it seems as though they didn't honour any of the free months they were offering because they was "too many"
Free months on Patreon? That must have slipped me by! Bit naughty to go back on what they said isn't it.

Where did you read this please?

Free months on Patreon? That must have slipped me by! Bit naughty to go back on what they said isn't it.
I didn’t see the offer either.
Or was it when people posted that they couldn’t afford it due to the charity donation addition and Admin responded by saying “email us, we will see what we can work out”?

Reactions: 3
Where did you read this please?

I didn’t see the offer either.
Or was it when people posted that they couldn’t afford it due to the charity donation addition and Admin responded by saying “email us, we will see what we can work out”?
It’s been posted as a query on the new FB group. You’re right, the supposed ‘free trials’ were apparently offered when people emailed SBS to complain about the old group closing - but after too many people complained I think SBS revoked the offer. Guess they really don’t need any of our custom 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣not that I emailed them, I had no interest in their fancy new app!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s been posted as a query on the new FB group. You’re right, the supposed ‘free trials’ were apparently offered when people emailed SBS to complain about the old group closing - but after too many people complained I think SBS revoked the offer. Guess they really don’t need any of our custom 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣not that I emailed them, I had no interest in their fancy new app!

Yes it was on the new FB group

I've considered signing up, just to screen shot and share. She's not protecting anyone, the sole reason is financial gain! Just be effing honest

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry you've had to live with and experience that kind of behaviour too x

Out of sheer curiosity, was it any one on here's post on TP that was deemed OK by TP? I have one which was flagged as violating guidelines, but mines apparently still under investigation (after disapeering for a day) so I don't think it's mine.
Mine is still being investigated too i believe

I've considered signing up, just to screen shot and share. She's not protecting anyone, the sole reason is financial gain! Just be effing honest
Same. Just to prove they wouldn't be able to work out it was me and to prove anyone can screenshot content and post it elsewhere. Just cos you're on discord doesn't mean it's 'safe'. Christ, some servers on discord are seriously dodgy.

• Heart
I'm sorry you've had to live with and experience that kind of behaviour too x

Out of sheer curiosity, was it any one on here's post on TP that was deemed OK by TP? I have one which was flagged as violating guidelines, but mines apparently still under investigation (after disapeering for a day) so I don't think it's mine.
I think it was the husband who wrote on behalf of his wife because she was scared of harassment that had the review reinstated

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I don't know if anything was "revoked". From what I can tell, the people in the Facebook group that were upset by the announcement were told to email to discuss it further... those that emailed were offered a free month on Patreon to try it out.

Those same people seem to have just been ignored ever since!

One lady says she was told to sign up and send them her username for them to invite her, but they never did! What a car crash

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It just gets worse doesn't it! I know, we'll set up a trust pilot and get some staff to write some "nice" replies on there and on Facebook to outwardly show we are hearing our customers and that we care... but then we'll just ghost them because we cba to deal with that tit 😆

I did think it was odd when all those posts were popping up with the hustle lady commenting “email me and we’ll work something out”. It was quite obvious this was going to be a private offer of a discount or some sort of freebie. But everyone else in the group could see those comments, and I thought it would be galling for everyone who’d already signed up at full price to see other people being offered some sort of freebie at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: 4
FB page was supposed to close at 9am last Sunday but a week later is still there with 5 members.
What a shambles!

It just gets worse doesn't it! I know, we'll set up a trust pilot and get some staff to write some "nice" replies on there and on Facebook to outwardly show we are hearing our customers and that we care... but then we'll just ghost them because we cba to deal with that tit 😆
I'm still confused over the 5* from the male hairdresser! Is he 5staring the interactions he's had when he's cut her hair? Does she give style services to her male BFFs but no one else? Can it actually count as a review? Maybe find out on the next episode of -
SBS: reviewers from hell!

• Haha
I'm still confused over the 5* from the male hairdresser! Is he 5staring the interactions he's had when he's cut her hair? Does she give style services to her male BFFs but no one else? Can it actually count as a review? Maybe find out on the next episode of -
SBS: reviewers from hell!
A few people reported his review. Its terrible that she is pushing for fake reviews.
This company just keeps on shocking.

I think people need to leave their negative reviews on their Facebook page too!

Disgusting that they can get away with all this really

• Wow
"Hey David if I tip you extra this month will you go online and say nice things about me?"

Reactions: 4
Desperate times call for Desperate measures. One of the stylists is giving away a free analysis because of course she is "being kind" nothing to do with trying to start building new client base 🤣

• Haha
I’d be interested to know how much Susie and the stylists are donating to this charity that is apparently so close to their hearts. Wonder if they are donating a % of their salaries or is it just from clients signing up and then taking the credit that it’s SBS that’s donated??

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’d be interested to know how much Susie and the stylists are donating to this charity that is apparently so close to their hearts. Wonder if they are donating a % of their salaries or is it just from clients signing up and then taking the credit that it’s SBS that’s donated??
That is even if they are donating!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.