Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Emily isnt going to providing input on the new patreon site there might be a drop of in members on there seeing as she obviously the most popular stylists. Might just end up being the susie die-hard fans

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was their only 'plus size' stylist, wasn't she? I hate that term, but you know what I mean. I think a lot of people were big fans of hers for that reason alone.

On another note, Susie is looking VERY thin. I wish she'd just dump MHS and admit she made a mistake. All the crap that's been going on, now Emily leaving...it ain't looking great.

Reactions: 8
Good luck to Emily in her new journey. She'll no doubt have a heap of custom based on how many people like her in the new group. Wish her nothing but the best for her future.

She was their only 'plus size' stylist, wasn't she? I hate that term, but you know what I mean. I think a lot of people were big fans of hers for that reason alone.

On another note, Susie is looking VERY thin. I wish she'd just dump MHS and admit she made a mistake. All the crap that's been going on, now Emily leaving...it ain't looking great.
I haven't seen any images of her or anything as I'm blocked alongside a lot of others it seems. I know I'm only one opinion but honestly, even if she did dump MHS and 'apologise', for me it's all a bit too little too late; it would smack of damage control (which by now seems pointless) and for me, I wouldn't believe she was being the slightest sincere. If I'm honest, I dont even think she's confess to 'messing up' or whatever, the blame would just be placed elsewhere or on someone else.

Reactions: 7
I love Emily! If she's going back to styling, I'd definitely pay her for a consultation.

Reactions: 2
I really hope this doesn't lead the new group to become an Emily Innes fan page!!
I've been enjoying the new group much more than the old one, I tend to scroll past the SBS clones with their white trainers etc but there's been a lot more independent input from other stylists which is refreshing. I'd hate for them or anyone else to feel pushed out because of the Emily fangirls.

Reactions: 10
I haven't seen any images of her or anything as I'm blocked alongside a lot of others it seems. I know I'm only one opinion but honestly, even if she did dump MHS and 'apologise', for me it's all a bit too little too late; it would smack of damage control (which by now seems pointless) and for me, I wouldn't believe she was being the slightest sincere. If I'm honest, I dont even think she's confess to 'messing up' or whatever, the blame would just be placed elsewhere or on someone else.
She's not posted any pics, I see her fairly regularly in real life, although not always up close.

I think I mean she should dump MHS more for her own personal wellbeing. . She's messed up, she probably knows she's messed up and I think her reluctance to back down is what's eating her up. Imagine how freeing it would be to just say 'I've made some mistakes and I'm sorry. We're going to take your feedback on board and make some changes, please bear with us'. But she can't and I think it's hurting her.

Reactions: 2
I have refollowed Emily now as she was the only stylist that didn't block me. I think she will be very successful with it in the future, she clearly has very good ideas and knows her target market and what they are after. I really do wish her well and commend her for stepping away from the toxic environment of SBS as it couldn't have been easy but she clearly has morals!

Reactions: 5
Good for Emily, she has made the right decision. Another blow for Susie as Emily is very popular. I think a lot of ladies will have only joined the group for Emily’s posts so will now leave.

Reactions: 4
I just wish Emily could get to 10k followers to do swipe ups to the outfits she posts.

Reactions: 11
OMGEEEEEEEEE she’s done it!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Imagine if Emily is taken under Joy’s wing!!! I’m really tempted to sign up with Joy, I’ve had the analysis with SBS but still feel I’m in such a style rut, I was watching The Duchess last night and just mesmerised with Katherine’s outfits and felt like she had such a look, most definitely one I couldn’t pull off but I’m sick of the sight of myself in my clothes and just feel so drab!!! 😫
i did like Emily, wasn’t sure of her intentions when she joined the group and just couldn’t work it all out but have to say I’m pleased she has broken free of the ball and chain !!

Katherine Ryan is amazing. She frequently tags her stylist in her posts and stories if you want to give her a follow - it's Jennifer Michalski Bray Style.

Reactions: 4
OMGEEEEEEEEE she’s done it!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Imagine if Emily is taken under Joy’s wing!!! I’m really tempted to sign up with Joy, I’ve had the analysis with SBS but still feel I’m in such a style rut, I was watching The Duchess last night and just mesmerised with Katherine’s outfits and felt like she had such a look, most definitely one I couldn’t pull off but I’m sick of the sight of myself in my clothes and just feel so drab!!! 😫
i did like Emily, wasn’t sure of her intentions when she joined the group and just couldn’t work it all out but have to say I’m pleased she has broken free of the ball and chain !!
One thing about Joy's group is she truly takes the time to get to know everyone and what styles or colours they like and she tags us in things which I think is brilliant, she found me an amazing jumper in a blue that I adore but struggle to find, to me thats well worth the money. She isn't into making her paid group huge either, it always feels like she is just a friend in your pocket who instantly knows how to cheer you up!

I think Emily is going to have a very loyal following when she does go solo! X

Reactions: 3
Have you seen MHS latest insta post? If that's not MLM I don't know what is? Crazy that SBS seems to have lost half her business due to someone who believes in these get rich quick schemes!

Sorry for all those acronyms!

Have you seen MHS latest insta post? If that's not MLM I don't know what is? Crazy that SBS seems to have lost half her business due to someone who believes in these get rich quick schemes!

I was just coming on to say this. Why has SBS trusted her business to someone who has only been in business for 2 months. MSH's insta reeks of MLM all tagging each other. What a shitshow!

She's just so tacky isn't she? Bragging about being a witch, why is that a good thing? I don't buy into the "be kind" mantra but I do think people should be respectful.

I think it’s the ‘fake it till you make it’ guff that’s giving off the MLM vibes.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.