Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the other styled by Susie fb page today. Still being used. So why oh why did the other page have to be deleted if the business page is still up ? So many things just don’t add up

View attachment 239737
Just saw Susie’s comment on this post by Matt Haig...looks like she’s struggling. I imagine she isn’t coping well behind the scenes. What a mess this has all turned out to be!!
I feel for Susie but at the same time she’s brought a lot of this on herself with her diabolical approach to her business! It needn’t have ended up this way at all, if only she’d taken all the constructive criticism on the chin and dealt with it! I’m also a tad cynical that these social media references to her poor mental health are all going to be used in a ‘woe is me’ comeback article . . .

Reactions: 9
I feel for Susie but at the same time she’s brought a lot of this on herself with her diabolical approach to her business! It needn’t have ended up this way at all, if only she’d taken all the constructive criticism on the chin and dealt with it! I’m also a tad cynical that these social media references to her poor mental health are all going to be used in a ‘woe is me’ comeback article . . .
Yeah. I feel like if I were really depressed/anxious/in a bad place because of this I wouldn't be online all the time or drawing attention to myself with needy comments on insta. She could just have some time off, the other girls could take over for a bit and let it all blow over.

This smacks of a pathetic attempt for sympathy and a paid article.

Reactions: 10
She didn’t announce it on the page, though may have to admins. I imagine she was asked to have a look to see if any SBS related content was being shared but has realised it isn’t. But that’s just me surmising.
Really disappointed that Emily has come and gone, seemingly for this reason. I know I shouldn't be surprised. Just seems disingenuous. Wonder if people know she's gone from the group?

Reactions: 4
Finally seem to have caught up...poor Susie 🎻 🎻🎻 my heart is bleeding right now! Feel like I’ve seen another side to Emily now as well. Was rooting for her at the start but now I think you can tell she’s quite far up Susie’s arse!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Finally seem to have caught up...poor Susie 🎻 🎻🎻 my heart is bleeding right now! Feel like I’ve seen another side to Emily now as well. Was rooting for her at the start but now I think you can tell she’s quite far up Susie’s arse!
Thats what I mean. It's a shame, I should have known, I feel silly now.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think the closing the group was down to “trolls” and everything to do with how many people were starting to question the analysis, most vividly the hourglass who was a clear rectangle. They took real offence at that.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think the closing the group was down to “trolls” and everything to do with how many people were starting to question the analysis, most vividly the hourglass who was a clear rectangle. They took real offence at that.
Always wondered about the trolls thing, how could trolling happen when the group was so tightly censored so that barely anyones posts got approved? And we all know the truth about MN and here. I think a lot more people know the truth now too.

Reactions: 8
Always wondered about the trolls thing, how could trolling happen when the group was so tightly censored so that barely anyones posts got approved? And we all know the truth about MN and here. I think a lot more people know the truth now too.
They just say whatever fits their agenda. They are the furthest from the be kind message they promote!

Anyone that posts on here is considered a Troll 🤷‍♀️

The silence by Susie also fits the agenda because it keeps people messaging her to make sure she is OK. They should have put a post out saying she was taking some time off but then they wouldn't have been getting the same amount of search hits and keeping their loyal cult checking in on her!

The admins from the old group must suddenly have a whole lot of time on their hands with no more posts to decline 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I found the other styled by Susie fb page today. Still being used. So why oh why did the other page have to be deleted if the business page is still up ? So many things just don’t add up
The other page hasn't been deleted, it's still there with 5 members.

The other page hasn't been deleted, it's still there with 5 members.
They are using it for information im sure of it. There is something very dodgy about it anyway. It should have gone by now it only takes 5 days for it to be archived!

Or closed even!

Reactions: 2
Just catching up, still no word from Susie I see. I would’ve thought she’d be defiant and stand up for herself and the business more than she is. Obviously it could just be a ploy etc as someone suggested, so she get more searches/hits etc, but it really is strange that she isn’t out there on socials pushing the new app thing. Is she posting on the patreon app does anyone know?

And who discovered Emily left?
Did she announce or did someone notice? Seems strange to join and then leave, especially after that post re concerns about her. Surely if you were gonna leave, you’d have left at that point...

I'm still waiting for my detailed reply that they wanted to give me from Trust Pilot!
Someone said the other day she has been posting on patreon.

Her mental health wouldn't have suffered so much if she had just come out and said sorry and been a bit more transparent about getting peoples shapes and seasons wrong. Sorry but I have no sympathy for her. She is a narcissistic woman and if it isn't all about her she will go off in a sulk and is trying to make sure her cult believe every word she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Everyone is of course different, but from my experience, people with the level of anxiety she claims to have tend to be people pleasers and would be doing anything and everything to resolve situations where people are unhappy; a lot of the time with detriment to themselves and, people like that usually don't have a huge support network, whether fake or not.

This isn't what I get from her at all. All I get is narcissist; one of those things that once you see it, you can't unsee it. She is well and truly a 'throw toys out of pram' person when she doesn't get her own way. And this continuation of hiding behind the be kind movement and other people's mental health, is vulgar.

I said on the first thread, I lived with a narcissistic bastard for 10 years, they are all the same. Fuming with myself for not noticing this toxic bullshit earlier.

I imagine the patreon is a post here or there about style and then a thread filled with undying love and support for 'the strongest women we know' - it's quite sick when you think about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Everyone is of course different, but from my experience, people with the level of anxiety she claims to have tend to be people pleasers and would be doing anything and everything to resolve situations where people are unhappy; a lot of the time with detriment to themselves and, people like that usually don't have a huge support network, whether fake or not.

This isn't what I get from her at all. All I get is narcissist; one of those things that once you see it, you can't unsee it. She is well and truly a 'throw toys out of pram' person when she doesn't get her own way. And this continuation of hiding behind the be kind movement and other people's mental health, is vulgar.

I said on the first thread, I lived with a narcissistic bastard for 10 years, they are all the same. Fuming with myself for not noticing this toxic bullshit earlier.

I imagine the patreon is a post here or there about style and then a thread filled with undying love and support for 'the strongest women we know' - it's quite sick when you think about it.
Totally a narcissist. You are spot on. Sorry you had to live with one. I did too and its very damaging but the goal of a narcissist is to get everyone to feel sorry for them even though they are the abuser.

Totally a narcissist. You are spot on. Sorry you had to live with one. I did too and its very damaging but the goal of a narcissist is to get everyone to feel sorry for them even though they are the abuser.
I'm sorry you've had to live with and experience that kind of behaviour too x

Out of sheer curiosity, was it any one on here's post on TP that was deemed OK by TP? I have one which was flagged as violating guidelines, but mines apparently still under investigation (after disapeering for a day) so I don't think it's mine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.