Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is unbelievable and I have now lost respect for all the stylists who are allowing her to treat people this way. Someone really needs to tell her how it is instead of just telling her what she wants to hear. Im honestly quite shocked at how sly she is being!
This. Everything this. 🙌🏽

Funny they couldn't find me on their records but a few of the stylists have blocked me from insta, thought I would go and have a look on there. This is all hilarious.

Yes there is a contact us page you can Google that and it will help you x

To make it even funnier its 3 of the stylists I never even followed originally 😆
How are they working out who to block?

Reactions: 1
Oh and OT again regarding planner stuff - look up Philofaxy, Filofax fans uk, UK Planner Addicts, Planners Gone Wild, Filofax Fan*atics and then if interested in other styles, Yhe Happy Planner, The Passion Planner, Travellers Notebooks... I'll add more if I remember. Type them into Facebook and groups should come up. If anyone wanted to, feel free to message me on here (if that's possible) or IG with this name.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Still can't acknowledge that there are customers unhappy and their products and/or services were lacking. Can't believe how blinkered they are and their refusal to accept criticism.

Reactions: 6
This. Everything this. 🙌🏽

How are they working out who to block?
My email address given links to my insta. Its no loss for me as I'm not interested in what they wear or the desperation to get people to sign up to the app.

I used to only follow 2 of the stylists but stopped a while ago and I'm glad I did now

Still can't acknowledge that there are customers unhappy and their products and/or services were lacking. Can't believe how blinkered they are and their refusal to accept criticism.
They will clearly never accept criticism! Such a shame as sometimes thats the only way you learn and grow! Be kind doesn't work when its used in the wrong ways like they do.

ok so I've thought for ages about posting. some of you may recognise my name from MN. AKA OM/TOMM apparently! well, I'm not. I'm just a super fan. I'm not sure how to "prove" that - or even if I should have to! I'm just an ordinary not media person. Here's what I can think of -

- I asked for the MN thread to be deleted as I was worried I would be 'outed' with people looking into all my stuff (as MN said in their deletion message, something like - the OP has asked for the thread to be deleted as they have concerns about their privacy as this thread has been shared on other sites) I have asked for all my other MN stuff deleted
- in the photo I shared for my colours I showed my dark brown eyes. One user said I might be a spring and I replied saying I can’t be as I have dark brown eyes. GB seems to have green or blue eyes if you look at her photos. perhaps the user who screenshot my photo (!!!!) can confirm that. Please don't repost the photo as you did a few weeks ago - I asked for it to be removed, as again, I don't want to be 'outed' as the normal everyday loser who likes team TOMM and MN! I THINK this might be what susie is referring to with people's photos being shared perhaps??? Although it was me who asked for it to be removed, she certainly didn't fight on my behalf
- The thing about having a red breton top is pretty ridiculous as lots of people do!
- I have the username stopfundinghate which is anti daily mail. If you look at GBs new insta account - not the Tomm one - you’ll see her new logo shows she’s proud of being featured in the daily mail, which I don’t like!
- I criticised many aspects of sbs in the thread I started and another MN SBS thread, like how they got my colours wrong and how she writes for the daily mail. I did try to add balance as I felt like some users were just mean and when they were I said so. I started the thread as I noticed MN had deleted two other start attempts and I didn't agree with their censorship as it's obvious many customers are unhappy.
- This one is a funny one I know! But I rarely use insta. There was a troll photo was because I like trolls the movie and was uploaded in April, so nothing to do with MN or SBS.

so that's it. I was highly amused for a while but I can't believe it's still being mentioned!
For what's it's worth, I never thought or said you were TOMM- you are the one who kept mentioning it. You throughly enjoyed being 'mistaken' for her although no one named her apart from you. I know who you are. You DID have an agenda.
You got me suspended from posting over there by calling me a troll hunter- you knew what you were doing. You're vindictive.
Now that you've admitted you had the thread removed thanks to your own concerns thanks to you sharing a link to one of your own IG accounts, are you going to correct the poster on MN who keeps saying your thread was taken down because it was full of vile comments about Susie??

Reactions: 18
I’ve provided Trustpilot with screenshots of my analysis and asked them not to share with SBS.

Reactions: 7
@Notredamn that's hilarious! You implied many many times that I was TOMM, on MN and even here! on this thread and the last. I'm not on MN anymore but yes I can clarify here if you like - I asked for the thread to be removed, it wasn't full of vile comments about Susie.

Reactions: 2
@Notredamn You weren't the only one who thought it 🙂 But here are some of the things you said ;) I definitely don't know Susie! And I'm not TOMM or an instagrammer but feel free to pretend you've worked something out!

In response to another user who also said I was TOMM you said -
"It was me and another poster who connected the dots based on the IG account the OP stupidly posted on the thread. I didn't 'out' her specifically but made it known she'd dropped herself in it as people should know when they're taking the time to reply that they were being duped. Ended up..."

And this was interesting after calling me vindictive! You said -
"I can't think why your account has been suspended, you did nothing wrong! What have they said in their email to you? It's so unfair. I got banhammered the other day but I thoroughly expected it as I knew I was breaking forum rules (troll hunting) but even then I got plenty of passes."

@Notredamn You weren't the only one who thought it 🙂 But here are some of the things you said ;) I definitely don't know Susie! And I'm not TOMM or an instagrammer but feel free to pretend you've worked something out!

"It was me and another poster who connected the dots based on the IG account the OP stupidly posted on the thread. I didn't 'out' her specifically but made it known she'd dropped herself in it as people should know when they're taking the time to reply that they were being duped. Ended up..."

"I can't think why your account has been suspended, you did nothing wrong! What have they said in their email to you? It's so unfair. I got banhammered the other day but I thoroughly expected it as I knew I was breaking forum rules (troll hunting) but even then I got plenty of passes."
Anyway ... superfan , OM .. who knows.. but this thread is about SBS so as we were please .

Reactions: 8
@Furloughedhousewife Quite right! It's been quite the few weeks for SBS!! I've been following along on here (mainly as I'm banned from SBS insta page!)

FWIW I actually emailed Susie saying I think I was analysed as the wrong colour, I think on the same day as posting my photo on MN as I had such a mixed bag of ideas for my season I felt even more confused. She arranged to phone me and was very nice and very helpful and took the time to explain in detail. Anyway I won't gush too much in case it arouses suspicion 😂 I definitely hate the look of the main hustle woman and mainly felt sorry for her as she's obviously had the worst advice ever. But then she posted about people's photos being shared and I didn't like that as it's totally untrue! the only photo I've seen being shared is my own!!! someone here posted a screenshot of the photo I had shared on MN (my own fault!!) but like I said,it was me who asked for it to be removed, I don't believe she had to fight on my behalf! and absolutely no one was mean about my looks!

🤣🤣 you don't need to quote my posts to me, I'm the one who wrote them. I know who you are ;)

Glad you've clarified about your thread. So many lies based on it to bring down a lot of MNers and Tattlers, I hope the record has been set straight now for anyone who fell for those lies.

@Furloughedhousewife Quite right! It's been quite the few weeks for SBS!! I've been following along on here (mainly as I'm banned from SBS insta page!)

FWIW I actually emailed Susie saying I think I was analysed as the wrong colour, I think on the same day as posting my photo on MN as I had such a mixed bag of ideas for my season I felt even more confused. She arranged to phone me and was very nice and very helpful and took the time to explain in detail. Anyway I won't gush too much in case it arouses suspicion 😂 I definitely hate the look of the main hustle woman and mainly felt sorry for her as she's obviously had the worst advice ever. But then she posted about people's photos being shared and I didn't like that as it's totally untrue! the only photo I've seen being shared is my own!!! someone here posted a screenshot of the photo I had shared on MN (my own fault!!) but like I said,it was me who asked for it to be removed, I don't believe she had to fight on my behalf! and absolutely no one was mean about my looks!
A lesson in “whatever you post to the internet is out of your control once it’s posted”!

...did someone really post a photo on here of your account? I missed that.

Reactions: 1
@Notredamn yes I hope it's been set straight now too. that's what prompted me to post here was when I realised she was saying that they had to fight to get photos removed from forums - that made me so cross as I took part in two of the MN threads and was watching the Tattle one and had only ever seen my own photo which wasn't even from the SBS FB group!!

Can't remember who posted the screenshot here but I spotted it quickly and it was removed promptly. Lol I don't think we know each other. I'm a totally nobody and I don't know Susie, unless you think you recognised me from IRL but I don't think you mean that

A lesson in “whatever you post to the internet is out of your control once it’s posted”!
Totally this!

I think two or three threads were taken down, although none contained vile comments about Susie (as far as I remember). I think one contained the initials of a stylist and a comment on the administrator and of SBS who shut up a lady who was saying that she was incorrectly assessed as an hourglass. Hasn’t Susie’s friend confirmed that Susie caused a thread to be taken down? (Or am I just spreading misinformation?)

@Notredamn yes I hope it's been set straight now too. that's what prompted me to post here was when I realised she was saying that they had to fight to get photos removed from forums - that made me so cross as I took part in two of the MN threads and was watching the Tattle one and had only ever seen my own photo which wasn't even from the SBS FB group!!

Can't remember who posted the screenshot here but I spotted it quickly and it was removed promptly. Lol I don't think we know each other. I'm a totally nobody and I don't know Susie, unless you think you recognised me from IRL but I don't think you mean that

Totally this!
Fairs. That's all I'm saying now as the whole thing is becoming ridic

EAF87F6B-236A-4AC1-98D0-95499E3421DE.png

Yet it’s the negative reviews that arouse suspicion and are being flagged?! :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember the reference to the group admin. Someone said that the Facebook SBS reviews were all organic, and someone else said no, they’re not - the admin was asking anyone posting as newly analysed to leave a Facebook review. The comment with the admins initials was deleted by MN before MN deleted the thread.
not long after that, they started looking for TP reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.