Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How odd because on the transparency page it says SBS hasn't flagged any reviews?!
Underneath that it says it does not include the 6 reviews that Trust Pilot are investigating.

So perhaps rather than flagging them individually SBS may have contacted them directly and said they are false.

2 more negative reviews today.

I find it so sad that all these women were too scared to speak out until one was brave enough.

Reactions: 3
Underneath that it says it does not include the 6 reviews that Trust Pilot are investigating.

So perhaps rather than flagging them individually SBS may have contacted them directly and said they are false.
So I presume those reviews aren't on there then? They're supposed to take them down while they investigate.

Mines been reported too. For what? Being honest? Amazing how low this woman will actually stoop to protect the lies she's built her business on.

Curiously though, I still see my review, it's the reply from SBS that has been removed?

Sorry for the third update, it is SBS (of course it is) mine says it has been raised by them for violating trust pilots guidelines

I've just gone to inspect said guidelines and there is nothing in my review that is untrue, I am a real person, my real name is used and I was not rude. I'll wait to hear from trustpilot.

If anyone's is put back up before mine, I suggest editing it to inform potential customers that they're trying to bring their censorship over to trustpilot so that people cannot get a completely transparent picture of their company.

All the stylists, including Emily, who are sitting by watching this happen, allowing this to happen, are actually as bad as she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
ok so I've thought for ages about posting. some of you may recognise my name from MN. AKA OM/TOMM apparently! well, I'm not. I'm just a super fan. I'm not sure how to "prove" that - or even if I should have to! I'm just an ordinary not media person. Here's what I can think of -

- I asked for the MN thread to be deleted as I was worried I would be 'outed' with people looking into all my stuff (as MN said in their deletion message, something like - the OP has asked for the thread to be deleted as they have concerns about their privacy as this thread has been shared on other sites) I have asked for all my other MN stuff deleted
- in the photo I shared for my colours I showed my dark brown eyes. One user said I might be a spring and I replied saying I can’t be as I have dark brown eyes. GB seems to have green or blue eyes if you look at her photos. perhaps the user who screenshot my photo (!!!!) can confirm that. Please don't repost the photo as you did a few weeks ago - I asked for it to be removed, as again, I don't want to be 'outed' as the normal everyday loser who likes team TOMM and MN! I THINK this might be what susie is referring to with people's photos being shared perhaps??? Although it was me who asked for it to be removed, she certainly didn't fight on my behalf
- The thing about having a red breton top is pretty ridiculous as lots of people do!
- I have the username stopfundinghate which is anti daily mail. If you look at GBs new insta account - not the Tomm one - you’ll see her new logo shows she’s proud of being featured in the daily mail, which I don’t like!
- I criticised many aspects of sbs in the thread I started and another MN SBS thread, like how they got my colours wrong and how she writes for the daily mail. I did try to add balance as I felt like some users were just mean and when they were I said so. I started the thread as I noticed MN had deleted two other start attempts and I didn't agree with their censorship as it's obvious many customers are unhappy.
- This one is a funny one I know! But I rarely use insta. There was a troll photo was because I like trolls the movie and was uploaded in April, so nothing to do with MN or SBS.

so that's it. I was highly amused for a while but I can't believe it's still being mentioned!

Reactions: 6
Been following this thread since watching the drama unfold with sbs.
Just wanted to let you know that companies can flag reviews that they don’t believe are genuine. Trust pilot then remove the score from their overall rating until they have more information. Trust pilot will just want proof that you are a real customer, so date of order, proof of payment receipt, anything will do. Otherwise they can remove the review and it will go in the favour of sbs and no doubt susie will use it as a “trolls we’re targeting our trust pilot”

Been following this thread since watching the drama unfold with sbs.
Just wanted to let you know that companies can flag reviews that they don’t believe are genuine. Trust pilot then remove the score from their overall rating until they have more information. Trust pilot will just want proof that you are a real customer, so date of order, proof of payment receipt, anything will do. Otherwise they can remove the review and it will go in the favour of sbs and no doubt susie will use it as a “trolls we’re targeting our trust pilot”
That's shocking. I have no reference number apart to give out but I have given my name and email which she will clearly know as being a customer. If she tries and says I'm not im going to go mental. So much censorship yet again and how full of yourself must you be to think people would write fake reviews or that they weren't genuinely unhappy

Reactions: 4
If you screen grab the email to you with your analysis, even just the opening paragraph so it shows their email address to you, TP will accept it. A poster on MN linked together TP‘S website where it says personal information won’t be shared with companies, and they will withhold your order number too

Reactions: 4
That's shocking. I have no reference number apart to give out but I have given my name and email which she will clearly know as being a customer. If she tries and says I'm not im going to go mental. So much censorship yet again and how full of yourself must you be to think people would write fake reviews or that they weren't genuinely unhappy
I understand Trustpilot’s stance on it as there will be people out there that do make up reviews. Hopefully everyone will put forward their evidence and they stay on there!
SBS contesting them doesn’t surprise me at all though 🙄

I keep seeing people mentioning that she's accused tattle/MN of doxxing her son....it's been really confusing me as I've known her son's name for YEARS as she did an insta post literally explaining how they chose his name?! Couldn't find that exact post but did find one with his name (have a screenshot but haven't posted as don't want to be accused of anything). I might have misunderstood the situation though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How does it work? The business can contest negative reviews, fine. What about fake positive reviews? Does TP ask for a proof or can you just buy a load of positive ones on Fiver?

Reactions: 7
I keep seeing people mentioning that she's accused tattle/MN of doxxing her son....it's been really confusing me as I've known her son's name for YEARS as she did an insta post literally explaining how they chose his name?! Couldn't find that exact post but did find one where he'd spelt his name out on the table in spaghetti (have a screenshot but haven't posted as don't want to be accused of anything). I might have misunderstood the situation though.
I have followed her for a while and I know her sons name, she used to mention it frequently. Not sure when she stopped. I don’t get the doxxing comments either but it currently fits susies agenda 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, if you google Susie Hasler son, the first result is a link to her daily mail article where SHE named him to the public. Literally beggars belief that she is claiming doxxing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How does it work? The business can contest negative reviews, fine. What about fake positive reviews? Does TP ask for a proof or can you just buy a load of positive ones on Fiver?
Anyone can flag a review to TP there are a few 5* that look fake and written by SBS. I’m sure her sister has written one or two

@SchoolRunInTheRain public /potential customers can report too TP run algorithms too for unusual patterns

@Milehammer she cleaned out her Instagram - means she can claim what she likes, but anyone rebutting will struggle to find evidence to prove her wrong It’s harder for her to delete the Daily Mail so she looks foolish claiming her son has been doxx’d when she’s using his name in a newspaper Susie, if you’re reading this, it’s about time you apologised for telling porkies

Reactions: 5
This woman needs to admit people weren't/aren't happy with her business and also admit she's bullshitted about so much stuff, like the doxxing. Just accept it hasn't worked out and move on trying to grow your business instead of blaming everyone else, it's really sad.

If she or TP want to contact me about my negative review I'd be more than happy to provide proof and explain why I'm not happy. You can't tell me I'm wrong. It's such bizarre and terrible customer service.

They apparently can't find me on their systems so I have just sent more to trust pilot with email communication and also a screenshot of the positive review I left on her fb page straight after the shop. Funny how she was happy to have my positive review but now that's all changed she says I'm not genuine.

She is unbelievable and I have now lost respect for all the stylists who are allowing her to treat people this way. Someone really needs to tell her how it is instead of just telling her what she wants to hear. Im honestly quite shocked at how sly she is being!

Reactions: 10
Is there anyway to contact TP about my own review? On my end, it's been completely removed and I've not had any contact from them at all.

• Wow
Funny they couldn't find me on their records but a few of the stylists have blocked me from insta, thought I would go and have a look on there. This is all hilarious.

Is there anyway to contact TP about my own review? On my end, it's been completely removed and I've not had any contact from them at all.
Yes there is a contact us page you can Google that and it will help you x

To make it even funnier its 3 of the stylists I never even followed originally 😆

• Wow
  • Heart
If people are trying to track down proof of their purchases and you have google mail then you can search through your email archive. Log in on the website and search for it, but make sure you select “all mail”. Mine always pulls results from years ago that are no longer in my inbox but still seem to be accessible in the archive.

Funny they couldn't find me on their records but a few of the stylists have blocked me from insta, thought I would go and have a look on there. This is all hilarious.

Yes there is a contact us page you can Google that and it will help you x

To make it even funnier its 3 of the stylists I never even followed originally 😆
All done, I couldn't do it directly through the contact us page but found a form via Google. Have approached them first and offered to send them anything that they need to prove I'm a customer.

For me, it seems pretty clear that them deleting people on Facebook, and seemingly removing their replies on TP, is just another way to back up this twisted narrative that people are attacking her personally. I didn't mention her once in my review, everything is about SBS as a whole. To be honest, I haven't seen anyone on TP mention her specifically unless it's the 5* reviews which have sod all to do with their actual experience.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.