Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had an email from Trust Pilot to say styled by susie want more information from me

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ive been blocked on instagram by SBS since i pointed out that it was Susie herself who put her sons name in the pubic domain via the daily mail.
Blocked for telling the truth? 😯

I have had an email from Trust Pilot to say styled by susie want more information from me
It says on Trust Pilot that they are investigating 5 reviews.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Am I Being Unreasonable - either her or her friend had started a thread in the AIBU section on Mumsnet saying that talking about how influencers who are mums should be protected by government regulation for being trolling them. It backfired on the OP. It’s a comical thread
She started two!

Reactions: 2
I did too. But I’m so done with her and her business. I have no interest in her rectifying my situation any further because thankfully I didn’t invest as much money with her as others have.

Blocked for telling the truth? 😯

It says on Trust Pilot that they are investigating 5 reviews.
I saw that the review a women had her husband write from account because she was worried about backlash from Susie has reappeared. I remember someone on here commented on the fact it had gone missing. Guess she couldn’t get that one pulled down.

Reactions: 5
6 now!

Surely they need to be investigating the gushing, ridiculous 5 star reviews that all miraculously appeared at the same time?!
Ahhhh so if they don’t get more info from the anonymous reviews they’ll be taken down 😡

Same. They can duck right off. Unless it’s a full refund they can kiss it.
Can’t you reply to TP and say that you can go via them but would like to remain anonymous as you have read how others have been treated?

Ahhhh so if they don’t get more info from the anonymous reviews they’ll be taken down 😡
I reckon so. So if you left a negative review, then give them the info if you have the mental energy. Or she'll just have all the 5 star ones. I do know that feeling of not wanting to invest anymore of your time into something so draining, so I do get why people might not want to.

I don't understand why that's not a red flag for them, hundreds of reviews all at the same time all saying how amazing everything is!

I did too. But I’m so done with her and her business. I have no interest in her rectifying my situation any further because thankfully I didn’t invest as much money with her as others have.

I saw that the review a women had her husband write from account because she was worried about backlash from Susie has reappeared. I remember someone on here commented on the fact it had gone missing. Guess she couldn’t get that one pulled down.
Perhaps you could just show a receipt to prove you are a genuine customer so your review is valid.
Explain that others who previously contacted her directly with their dissatisfaction got nasty replies from her and you are not prepared to take that risk.

I think SBS think all the negative reviews aren’t from real customers.

I have given them all the details they like. When she sees my name she may also remember the horrendous emails she replied to me with!
Do you still have them? If so, screenshot them for Trust Pilot.

Reactions: 1
Perhaps you could just show a receipt to prove you are a genuine customer so your review is valid.
Explain that others who previously contacted her directly with their dissatisfaction got nasty replies from her and you are not prepared to take that risk.

I think SBS think all the negative reviews aren’t from real customers.

Do you still have them? If so, screenshot them for Trust Pilot.
Yes I have them all 😃 i have nothing to hide so very happy to provide my details to Trust Pilot and for Susie to see who I am so that she knows its a genuine terrible review.

Business transparency bit. They're not flagged by susie though, it looks like TP are investigating on their own
Susie is flagging them. If you go through the reviews it has a not underneath flagged by SBS for breaching TP guidelines. There is one mentioning TOMM that she has flagged.

Did you post that on her IG?
It was in response to her post saying his name had been 'outed' by tattle and MN members so i posted that they didnt need to as shed already made it public in the DM and it was still visible on their website.

Susie has reported my review! Trustpilot haven't been in touch with me yet though. I'll have to dig my emails out to prove I was a genuine customer.
Trustpilot can't make you remove/reword your review can they??

The only thing I wasn't prepared to give them was my telephone number because I don't trust what they would do with it but I happily gave other details for them to see its genuine. Wonder why they are going through flagging them now and it's definitely come from styled by susie as my email states that they need to know if I'm a genuine customer.

If you have left a review of services then I would say reply back with your email address that you used when booking otherwise Trust Pilot will remove the reviews and make them look better than they are

Susie has reported my review! Trustpilot haven't been in touch with me yet though. I'll have to dig my emails out to prove I was a genuine customer.
Trustpilot can't make you remove/reword your review can they??
If you give your email address you booked with and your name they will be able to tell, I was never given a reference number to provide them with.

Trust pilot can remove the review but not the wording.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.