Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The silence of Susie is baffling! Is she communicating on her app I wonder 🤔 or saving it all for the big #bekind comeback campaign?
Not sure because I’m not a member, but Sarah Lilly posted an IG story yesterday showing Susie’s hand at a computer and a table that they were both sat at saying people had been asking about her and that Suz was there but taking some time out.

I’m sure they’re reading all these posts. After the thread in AIBU I’m wondering if Susie herself planted it. What is the motive of it, aside from getting her name out. Is drumming up bad publicity where people say how unsatisfied they are with a business the right thing? For the OP to then say she was kind enough to give out a free discount code? Jesus that is just so immature to post, and reminds me of a teenagers behaviour.
It’s just all so u professional.

I know Susie often mentioned how she planned to take over the world. Maybe she’s trying to turn herself into a celebrity now. She loved that she had so many adoring fans who’ve since seen the light in her styling services

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
”Susie is taking some time out” - reeks of attention seeking. It’s a bit like when a prolific poster on a forum or FB goes silent so that they get numerous posts of ”are you all right Hun?”. They’re just sitting back watching it all.

Do the 2 posters on here who know her, know her from school?
I never doubted before that she was bullied at school but now we know she takes ANY constructive criticism as being bullied, I’m starting to wonder if that too was exaggerated. If she was, then I apologise for now doubting her.

I‘m sure there will be a Daily Mail article soon about how she never expected to be bullied as an adult which is why she has had to change the main platform of her business and that the charity donation is to help others who have it far worse than her and to give something back...

Reactions: 4
I‘m sure there will be a Daily Mail article soon about how she never expected to be bullied as an adult which is why she has had to change the main platform of her business and that the charity donation is to help others who have it far worse than her and to give something back...
Definitely agree with this. Phoenix rising as someone said previously. She will say she’s been the victim of bullying and horrific attacks online etc etc etc. and people should just #bekind 🥱
I don’t doubt for a second that some individuals would’ve trolled her and inboxed her hateful stuff, but generally, the majority of her ‘hate’ will be from here or MN and that is 100% not the same thing. For her to choose to come and read here and then set her cronies or management or whatever, to post ridilous additional threads is laughable. She’s making it all worse for herself.

Her silence at this point is deafening. I get in the immediate aftermath she may of wanted you curl up away but now she needs to adress it all. So many people have said they are unhappy. Are they ALL liars? Have they ALL made it up? Surely it would be the ONE person in the wrong rather than all the others. That person is Susie.

Minor in the grand scheme of things but plays in to the whole looking at the outputs of the “expert” advising you and seeing they might not be experts, it’s interesting that the hustle lady has posted no follow up content about her recent event (which to me suggests there were very few attendees) and puts “TM” in their bio when it’s very easy to discover that she doesn’t have that TMd at all... Just odd!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't know her from school, I know her as an adult. As far as I'm aware, there aren't many people she's in contact with now who were friends with her at school but I'm happy to be corrected.

Also, her taking a break from social media is just attention seeking pure and simple. She's still liking posts every day, still scrolling and watching.

Reactions: 9
Minor in the grand scheme of things but plays in to the whole looking at the outputs of the “expert” advising you and seeing they might not be experts, it’s interesting that the hustle lady has posted no follow up content about her recent event (which to me suggests there were very few attendees) and puts “TM” in their bio when it’s very easy to discover that she doesn’t have that TMd at all... Just odd!
Smoke and mirrors comes to mind

Reactions: 2
”Susie is taking some time out” - reeks of attention seeking. It’s a bit like when a prolific poster on a forum or FB goes silent so that they get numerous posts of ”are you all right Hun?”. They’re just sitting back watching it all.

Do the 2 posters on here who know her, know her from school?
I never doubted before that she was bullied at school but now we know she takes ANY constructive criticism as being bullied, I’m starting to wonder if that too was exaggerated. If she was, then I apologise for now doubting her.

I do not know her from school, she is from my local area. Share a few friends in common.. or the ones she hasn't been rude too or gas lighted .

I don’t know her from school either, only as an adult. We still have a couple of people in common that she pretends to like, but the rest of us are firmly in the ghosted/ campaigned against category 🤷‍♀️

She is firmly still on social media, liking and posting where it helps her.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I don't know her from school, I know her as an adult. As far as I'm aware, there aren't many people she's in contact with now who were friends with her at school but I'm happy to be corrected.

Also, her taking a break from social media is just attention seeking pure and simple. She's still liking posts every day, still scrolling and watching.
All this taking a break must be exhausting!!

• Haha
I'd be shocked if she'd received a single horrible DM. What would anyone get out of that? She's a stylist not a star everyone has heard of. Most people who know who she is are in their 30s+ , respectable normal women, many of whom have either followed her or bought her services at some point. The internet is full of weirdos but I don't buy it. Why not post a screenshot and say 'this is what I'm dealing with'? She likes sympathy, after all. Where are her receipts?

Maybe she is hoping to be gifted a KitKat
Omg 🤣

As long as she's still mates with Tomm and Tomm is still liking and sharing SBS's Instagram, SBS has got a resource of 100k Tomm followers who are exactly the customer base she wants.
That's how I came to know about her. Not that I follow the housework routine app or wear chunky trainers despite my analysis, so that was a waste of money :LOL:.
God I'm such a loser and a mug.

• Sad
  • Haha
Launching a new side to your business is THE perfect time to take some time out.

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As long as she's still mates with Tomm and Tomm is still liking and sharing SBS's Instagram, SBS has got a resource of 100k Tomm followers who are exactly the customer base she wants.
That's how I came to know about her. Not that I follow the housework routine app or wear chunky trainers despite my analysis, so that was a waste of money :LOL:.
God I'm such a loser and a mug.
I’m certain Tomm went on Netmums to complain about her analysis she received from Susie and the fact she was analysed the wrong season. She blended a pic of her with Anne Hathaway because they had the same colouring and so no one could tell it was her because she wanted opinions from other NM users who all agreed she was analysed the wrong season. But users caught on pretty quick it was her and she removed her posts. The next day or so after Susie was hanging out with Tomm. Not sure which one of them suggested lunch but even if Susie was pissed at Tomm for her posts I think she realises she’s a key person to have as a friend so won’t cut her out because in the long run it benefits her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Which is a total lie and we know it. She gets sent tit all the time, those knickers she got 'comfiest knickers in the world' were sent to her.
And she was gifted non-alcoholic gin when she announced she was giving up alcohol which lasted like 2 weeks I think? Why did that need to be announced via SBS?

I’m certain Tomm went on Netmums to complain about her analysis she received from Susie and the fact she was analysed the wrong season. She blended a pic of her with Anne Hathaway because they had the same colouring and so no one could tell it was her because she wanted opinions from other NM users who all agreed she was analysed the wrong season. But users caught on pretty quick it was her and she removed her posts. The next day or so after Susie was hanging out with Tomm. Not sure which one of them suggested lunch but even if Susie was pissed at Tomm for her posts I think she realises she’s a key person to have as a friend so won’t cut her out because in the long run it benefits her
Ooh, any receipts on this?

Reactions: 1
And she was gifted non-alcoholic gin when she announced she was giving up alcohol which lasted like 2 weeks I think? Why did that need to be announced via SBS?
Yeah that was so unprofessional. Announcing you're giving up booze because you can't keep making a fool of yourself anymore when drunk! How cringe

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.