Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s an instagram account answering questions on Emily’s latest post regarding SBS questions. I think it’s almost definitely someone from SBS under a private account.
“you’re welcome to email SBS @ if you have any questions” 👀

Reactions: 2
Ooh, any receipts on this?
pretty sure the thread or posts were deleted very quickly on. Although there may be mention of it on this thread somewhere. Shame someone didn’t take a screen shot. It was definitely Tomm thin dark brows and lips. She’s got quite small lips and mouth and it was for sure her

• Wow
Got any drunken stories ? ☕
The story I have is too outing, and the other incident I know of via a friend so I'm not gonna drop her in it. I can confirm she gives unsolicited 'fashion' advice to strangers when drunk and it's generally not very well received.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The story I have is too outing, and the other incident I know of via a friend so I'm not gonna drop her in it. I can confirm she gives unsolicited 'fashion' advice to strangers when drunk and it's generally not very well received.
I was one of those once 😂😂😂 and i know she doesn't need to be drunk to hand it out either. I have had friends in tears !!

pretty sure the thread or posts were deleted very quickly on. Although there may be mention of it on this thread somewhere. Shame someone didn’t take a screen shot. It was definitely Tomm thin dark brows and lips. She’s got quite small lips and mouth and it was for sure her
Photo was put on the previous thread to this one x

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ooh, any receipts on this?
It was me and another poster who connected the dots based on the IG account the OP stupidly posted on the thread. I didn't 'out' her specifically but made it known she'd dropped herself in it as people should know when they're taking the time to reply that they were being duped.
Ended up suspended for a week as they cried 'troll hunter' (I'm now permanently banned...as i may have mentioned lol).

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Are they still there?
Not sure i haven't looked on there since this one. Think it was near the end of the thread .

It was me and another poster who connected the dots based on the IG account the OP stupidly posted on the thread. I didn't 'out' her specifically but made it known she'd dropped herself in it as people should know when they're taking the time to reply that they were being duped.
Ended up suspended for a week as they cried 'troll hunter' (I'm now permanently banned...as i may have mentioned lol).
She named herself in the end didn't she as she was backed into a corner 😂😂

I see that all the stylists have put a post/ad up telling all followers about their new patroen app (is it an app?!). Nothing from Susie though 🤔

I really don’t see how they are going to drum up business for this. Almost all of them have no comments on the post apart from Emily.

• Haha
I’m sure she was just following #bekind as you know what they say, your true self comes out under the influence!

World suicide prevention day on Thursday. I’m guessing the big social media comeback will happen then.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I think it’s bad form for the actual business Instagram account not to advertise the new way of the business. But now you’ve mentioned about Thursday, that sounds about right.

Reactions: 4
World suicide prevention day on Thursday. I’m guessing the big social media comeback will happen then.
Oh god of course it will
She'll get her cringey 'be kind' tattoo out again for all the world to see. She'll talk about Caroline Flack too

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else wondering what’s Susie’s doing with all her spare time now she’s not spamming Insta stories all day long...?

• Haha
Ive been blocked on instagram by SBS since i pointed out that it was Susie herself who put her sons name in the pubic domain via the daily mail.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I will be extremely disappointed if she used world suicide day for her own agenda on Thursday.

Reactions: 7
What’s AIBU?
Am I Being Unreasonable - either her or her friend had started a thread in the AIBU section on Mumsnet saying that talking about how influencers who are mums should be protected by government regulation for being trolling them. It backfired on the OP. It’s a comical thread

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.