Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last post from Susie's mate on the AIBU thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ absolutely cringing for her πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ also devastated I've not been offered a discount code by any of you tattle trolls πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God that Mumsnet AIBU thread has backfired spectacularly. I’ve just caught up
The last post from Susie's mate on the AIBU thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ absolutely cringing for her πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ also devastated I've not been offered a discount code by any of you tattle trolls πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I’ve just seen this as well :LOL:

also - The discount points towards it being on of the other stylists or Susie herself rather than a friend/family member I thought

Reactions: 4
God that Mumsnet AIBU thread has backfired spectacularly. I’ve just caught up

I’ve just seen this as well :LOL:

also - The discount points towards it being on of the other stylists or Susie herself rather than a friend/family member I thought
Unless she is trying to throw people off the scent of who she is and she just made the discount code up! Its all so strange 🀣

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen 'notabully''s other AIBU: 'be kind has been left behind'? Jee whizz is she even a person? She's 99% cheese! Seems to have a vile mouth on her reserved for this place. Duplicitous.

Unless she is trying to throw people off the scent of who she is and she just made the discount code up! Its all so strange 🀣
true!!! In the grand scheme of life virtually no one will have any idea of SBS or the supposed β€˜hate’ being received which makes the whole situation even more laughable and strange.

It’s hardly as if she’s a household name who’s being talked about in some of the ways that celebrities or even other instagrammers are on here, let alone mainstream media (I’m looking at you daily mail)

It was entertaining. Although it has bought more attention to SBS, and probs got her more followers, I don’t think it’s the right followers and they’ll soon be bored when she’s not posting her woe is me tit anymore and more about the brand. But who knows what advice SBS is getting from MHS? The only thing worse than people talking about you, is people not talking about you.

Reactions: 8
I'm thinking after reading all her spamming of AIBU that she actually hates SBS and is trying to smash any shreds of credibility remaining to pieces.

• Haha
Has anyone seen 'notabully''s other AIBU: 'be kind has been left behind'? Jee whizz is she even a person? She's 99% cheese! Seems to have a vile mouth on her reserved for this place. Duplicitous.
WTAF is up with that poster....i really think it's all about publicity for SBS at any cost

I'm thinking after reading all her spamming of AIBU that she actually hates SBS and is trying to smash any shreds of credibility remaining to pieces.
....goes against what i thought but anything is possible!!

Reactions: 2
Sure Susie doesn't know about that embrassing MN thread . The discount code came from bloody Susie πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ . Im so pleased i am wearing a mask at the moment or people on my train would think i have had stroke im cringing so much !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cannot believe shes started another one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
There is no way they have a private conversation with anyone. It’s bullshit.
But it’s funny that in their absolute desperation they threw out the discount code line along with the SHE HAS 700 PAID SUBS. Jesus πŸ˜‚

• Haha
If it's Susie then she's displaying her lack of business sense again. Charging patreon members for access to 'exclusive' discount codes but then claiming to hand them out willy nilly on MN :/ seems legit

• Haha
If it's Susie then she's displaying her lack of business sense again. Charging patreon members for access to 'exclusive' discount codes but then claiming to hand them out willy nilly on MN :/ seems legit
If you'd have told me 3 weeks ago what a tit show this would have all become I never would have believed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact shes brought Jimmy Saville into it too πŸ‘Œ she is like the gift that keeps on giving πŸ˜‚ and I make no apologies for laughing at her. It's not very kind of me but I am a tattle twit so have a reputation ya know πŸ‘

If you'd have told me 3 weeks ago what a tit show this would have all become I never would have believed it.
Quite unbelievable! Viva la revolution! ✊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Literally just caught up with the threads but that MN woman...she is like a dog with a bone 🀣🀣

But the lady was being #kind so she deserved it πŸ˜‚
But if you are a actually paying customer with a genuine complaint go EFF yourself.
Maybe a discount code at first instence of a complaint would be good practice to encourge good will.
Now thats good customer service !!

• Haha
It was entertaining. Although it has bought more attention to SBS, and probs got her more followers, I don’t think it’s the right followers and they’ll soon be bored when she’s not posting her woe is me tit anymore and more about the brand. But who knows what advice SBS is getting from MHS? The only thing worse than people talking about you, is people not talking about you.
Exactly this!!!!

The fact shes brought Jimmy Saville into it too πŸ‘Œ she is like the gift that keeps on giving πŸ˜‚ and I make no apologies for laughing at her. It's not very kind of me but I am a tattle twit so have a reputation ya know πŸ‘

Quite unbelievable! Viva la revolution! ✊
Tattle twit 🀣🀣
I love the whole be kind thing and do a random act of kindness every week but I'm also realistic in that the world doesn't live on 100% positivity. There will always be something that annoys you.

Someone should ask her what her stance on brexit was 🀣

• Haha
Its the absolute ignorance and arrogance of these people that somehow still shocks me. To put the poll up in the first place, then ignore and demonise the 95% majority and then hold yourself as some amazingly "kind" person because you throw a diacount code at someone who agreed with your opinion. These people are beyond reasoning with. if her friends are like this I can only imagine how their supreme leader susie is.

Plus suise is aware of all these no existent posts berating & sharing alleged pics of her customers but not her friends MN campaign centred on her business? Pull the other one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well the lunatic has managed to get back 1k followers on SBS instagram that were lost a week ago, so their plan has worked!

The silence of Susie is baffling! Is she communicating on her app I wonder πŸ€” or saving it all for the big #bekind comeback campaign?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.