Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Susie's 'friend' from the SBS Mumsnet thread started an AIBU earlier about 'hate speech' and saying she's (Susie) has had vile things said about her and mentioned people taking their own lives ffs!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m gonna email and mention GDPR in the early days I put quite a few photos on thefe
If everyone who ever posted asked for what information that Facebook site held under GDPR that would be a massive headache for SBS. Hmmm......

Reactions: 5
I enquired about an analysis then didn't bother going ahead and booking simply because I think that Susie is false and smug.

Reactions: 3
Susie's 'friend' from the SBS Mumsnet thread started an AIBU earlier about 'hate speech' and saying she's (Susie) has had vile things said about her and mentioned people taking their own lives ffs!
Just been on Mumsnet to have a read of this thread - very glad to see that almost every reply was in support of our point of view, and not Susie’s/SBS side! Finally some common sense!

Reactions: 7
She's not getting the support she hoped for though is she? She cannot back up her argument other than to keep repeating about vile messages, bullying and trolls 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Oh that is deffo Susie on the MN thread. I always thought she wrote like a halfwit on the FB group and the MN poster has the same posting style.

Reactions: 4
Weird. I just see this....
Yeah I think you’re blocked, sorry! 😕
I unfollowed her last week but just had a quick nosy and I can see all her posts still. Interestingly, every grid post now has a ‘comments limited’ message on it - someone is getting very obsessive about protecting themselves from any negativity whatsoever! So pathetic, where will the censorship end!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.