Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Susie's 'friend' from the SBS Mumsnet thread started an AIBU earlier about 'hate speech' and saying she's (Susie) has had vile things said about her and mentioned people taking their own lives ffs!
I think I've worked out who it is, from the style of her writing! If it's who I think it is, she's the most irritating woman, who speaks with such conviction about things she has no idea about. She puts herself in situations she's not qualified or experienced enough for and gets huffy when people call her out on it. She won't back down about, she'll just keep repeating the bullshit til she's blue in the face and then wah wah waah about being trolled/bullied/harassed herself.
Hate speech indeed. What a laugh.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Is this on the more style less susie thread? I can't see it . Was it this evening?

Reactions: 1
Oh that is deffo Susie on the MN thread. I always thought she wrote like a halfwit on the FB group and the MN poster has the same posting style.
I really don't think it is. It's a friend of hers, someone she knows in real life.

I think I've worked out who it is, from the style of her writing! If it's who I think it is, she's the most irritating woman, who speaks with such conviction about things she has no idea about. She puts herself in situations she's not qualified or experienced enough for and gets huffy when people call her out on it. She won't back down about, she'll just keep repeating the bullshit til she's blue in the face and then wah wah waah about being trolled/bullied/harassed herself.
Hate speech indeed. What a laugh.
Is it someone we’d ‘know’ through SBS or Instagram? Or just someone local?

Reactions: 2
Susie's 'friend' from the SBS Mumsnet thread started an AIBU earlier about 'hate speech' and saying she's (Susie) has had vile things said about her and mentioned people taking their own lives ffs!
I read it earlier. What deleted thread is being referred to here? The current SBS thread is still there. I’ve not seen any really critical comments about her parenting skills which is what the OP said in her main post.

Lol love that some of the replies are questioning whether the OP is actually Susie

Attachments

• Heart
Is it someone we’d ‘know’ through SBS or Instagram? Or just someone local?
No, it's someone local. She has a little band of faithful followers that hang off her every word. They're not allowed to dissent or they're binned. Most don't last long, then they're the scum of the earth and all the followers must ignore them. I have seen and heard really crappy conversations between SBS and ex-friends. She's just not a very nice person.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I read it earlier. What deleted thread is being referred to here? The current SBS thread is still there. I’ve not seen any really critical comments about her parenting skills which is what the OP said in her main post.

Lol love that some of the replies are questioning whether the OP is actually Susie
I love the reply that said 'Who the duck is Susie?' 😂 Has anyone seen the Mrs Hinch threads on here? There are over 200 and they do not hold back, I've said it before but this is absolutely tame compared to others and the biggest gripes are her crappy service and censorship, both a legitimate thing to query. In my humble hole opinion anyway 😂

Reactions: 7

Why would Susie seek out stuff like that to read?
Seems bizarre to me.

No, it's someone local. She has a little band of faithful followers that hang off her every word. They're not allowed to dissent or they're binned. Most don't last long, then they're the scum of the earth and all the followers must ignore them. I have seen and heard really crappy conversations between SBS and ex-friends. She's just not a very nice person.
Ditto

where are these threats btw ? Only threats i have seen are by SBS lawyers apparently.

its bull.

It’ll be referring to when it’s been highlighted that it was Susie who put her sons name in the public domain via the DM.

Reactions: 2
I’m backkkkkkk!!! Think I’ve caught up! Not sure the new Facebook group is for me!! Will give it a few more days and see if the content improves.
So Susie is still standing firm.....such a bizarre move! That MHS woman really is strange.

Reactions: 4
Oh that is deffo Susie on the MN thread. I always thought she wrote like a halfwit on the FB group and the MN poster has the same posting style.

I thought it does sound like her. If it isn't her, they are doing her no favours whatsoever. I didn't even come across the thread on MN, I saw it linked on Reddit. You would think she/her mates would just lie low rather than make her look worse and worse.

Last edited:
She’s still gaining on IG. Which reminds me I must unfollow......
She might still be gaining but her total followers is lower than before the 'announcement' and I think they'll all start to drop off once they realise the Patreon/Discord groups are a load of shite. It will be interesting to see how many members they have once their first month is up.

Reactions: 6
It’s funny how all of a sudden a post from the main Facebook page has appeared in my time line this morning. Algorithms are funny things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.