Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That School Hustle woman doesn’t even have a website by the looks of it!! 😳
I was trying to find it the other day and couldn’t! Thought it was just because she had a link in its place to some online session she was running, but nothing came up on google either. Just a load of similar type accounts trying to hustle... 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I was trying to find it the other day and couldn’t! Thought it was just because she had a link in its place to some online session she was running, but nothing came up on google either. Just a load of similar type accounts trying to hustle... 🙄
The word hustle evokes such negativity for me as well. Strange so so strange! She was a previous client by the looks of it, would be interested to know how they partnered up!

Reactions: 11
Yes its style sisters and its lovely 😁
What I like about Joy’s groups is that she posts and comments so regularly, you feel like she never stops giving you a service! I left the Style Sisters because it’s a public group but I am in the paid for group and both are fab!

Hi all. First time I've posted and thought I should as someone has kindly shared the links to my Body Shape Style Bibles.

I also want to state I hate drama and that's the reason I have been silent until now but do feel I should share a truth.

A few years back (maybe 5) Susie and I were newish to Instagram and growing following. As I don't believe in competition and feel customers buy from stylists inparticularly that they resonate with I reached out to Susie to see how she was finding business and she seemed busy....we messaged and voice noted quite alot as virtual peers I guess...even planning to meet up.

She then went quiet on me....and over time she got pally with TOMM and Daily Mail contacts and her following rocketed. I stayed in my lane, working hard and growing my business and following but over time admit to getting tired of the IG stories and so unfollowed her.

Over time I came across various other clients and stylists who'd had bad experiences of her.

Only last month a client if her came to me for a virtual wardrobe edit and I thought....oooh I'll have a look what she's up to on Instagram (as ya do)... 'user not found'. I was blocked....searched for Sarah...also blocked by Sarah....Karina and Emily. Why??? No idea.

Cheers Kim for not following suit.

Having read every post on here and the previous thread.... I'm wondering...did 'someone' buy a Style Bible and nab my images / wording / advice and tips and that's why you can't share anywhere??

Or was it because Susie was about to Launch an Online Style Membership (almost identical to mine that's I've ran successfully for 3 years)?

Who knows. I never confronted being blocked as I know Susie can be feisty and to be honest I hate confrontation, drama or bitchiness but having now seen all of this SBS can of worms....I feel I can be honest here.

Susie if you are reading this. I was only ever decent to you, even recommending you (as you know) to my southern clients. I do hope you get through this and you're ok but blocking me hurt my feelings and left me feeling I'd done something wrong.

Seems you blocked lots of other stylists too though.

For anyone that wants personal styling help, I got you 💪I'm in the Sisterhood group and also (Ironically) have my own free group Style Sisters too.

Be interesting to see if any of you that buy a book spot wording from your analysis' pdfs as my books are copyrighted.

Anyway.....sorry for war and peace.

J x
Hi Joy - I had a SBS analysis and then came across your website and got a Style Bible - I have to say I don’t think you need to worry about being plagiarised - your book remains in a whole different league and I don’t believe they have lifted any of it because theirs would be a lot better if they had!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The trust pilot reviews are wild, she had a handful of new 5 star reviews since last night. But still on a 3.9. she must be begging people in patreon to give 5 stars.

I wonder what this 5 star review is talking about

I feel genuinely upset about what's been happening over the last few days, I can't believe that as a society we still think it's ok to completely tear someone's life apart and then sit in dark corners of the internet and gossip about it? It angers me that people pretend to be so accepting and understanding of mental health yet defend this behaviour like it isn't just playground bullying.
I genuinely can't believe how many people are slating the fact that they were told in their analysis that they are beautiful, stunning, sexy, amazing curves, great legs, gorgeous waist line.... They seem in uproar that the stylists use such positive language to describe them? This is the language we should be using to each other and to ourselves always - please stop being so toxic. If we could all be a little more 'styled by susie' the world (and internet) would be a much happier place xx

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
The trust pilot reviews are wild, she had a handful of new 5 star reviews since last night. But still on a 3.9. she must be begging people in patreon to give 5 stars.

I feel genuinely upset about what's been happening over the last few days, I can't believe that as a society we still think it's ok to completely tear someone's life apart and then sit in dark corners of the internet and gossip about it? It angers me that people pretend to be so accepting and understanding of mental health yet defend this behaviour like it isn't just playground bullying.
I genuinely can't believe how many people are slating the fact that they were told in their analysis that they are beautiful, stunning, sexy, amazing curves, great legs, gorgeous waist line.... They seem in uproar that the stylists use such positive language to describe them? This is the language we should be using to each other and to ourselves always - please stop being so toxic. If we could all be a little more 'styled by susie' the world (and internet) would be a much happier place xx
🙄

have you actually read any of the threads? As far as I can see no one is personally attacking Susie - they’re complaining about the business and lack of transparency/service.
This is being forced into the ‘corners of the internet’ because there is no space to discuss this with SBS at all without being called a troll. I hardly think ANY mainstream business would operate in this way do you?

Reactions: 3
🙄

have you actually read any of the threads? As far as I can see no one is personally attacking Susie - they’re complaining about the business and lack of transparency/service.
This is being forced into the ‘corners of the internet’ because there is no space to discuss this with SBS at all without being called a troll. I hardly think ANY mainstream business would operate in this way do you?
Dude.....I’m pretty sure she is quoting a review from TP - chill

• Haha
Reactions: 23

This is where it becomes so unprofessional. How do her clients know what has been happening? Because she told them all about it and directed them where to look which mostly backfired as the majority can’t seem to find these “vile” comments that were allegedly made.

Some would kill to have a following of 13k people! A whole group of past, present and future customers, it’s utter madness to close it down! Such a bad business move! That School Hustle woman doesn’t even have a website by the looks of it!! 😳
I attended a marketing conference (I’m no marketeer) for work and one of the keynote speakers did say that less and less people are looking at websites, therefore better to invest in social media platforms and google. Google don’t want you to leave google!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just scrolling through Main Hustle Insta and found this. Lovely! Why on earth did Susie decide to work with her.
20200904_095359.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Very suspect as it sounds very similar to a abs response to someones previous review.

Reactions: 4
It's starting to look very silly on TrustPilot, if I was reading reviews of a company with all this tit for tat posting and passive aggressive replies I would steer well clear of it! I'm sure she thinks having people post more positive reviews will help but it's doing quite the opposite, in my opinion anyway 🤷‍♀️

*posted from my dark corner of the internet while I feed on the souls of babies......🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Dark corners of the Internet... If this is a dark corner the poster of that is going to be amazed when she finds out some of the genuinely horrific tit that happens on the net.

I don't understand why reviews like this aren't taken down by trust pilot. They literally aren't a review but an opinion on a situation that has sweet duck all to do with them. If you've had a genuinely good experience with SBS and are happy with copy and pasted tit... Great for you, enjoy it. But stop jumping on giving 5 stars because you feel like you're some kind of justice warrior.

Also, I'm in my very nicely lit kitchen, thank you very much. Nothing dark about it 😂

Just scrolling through Main Hustle Insta and found this. Lovely! Why on earth did Susie decide to work with her.View attachment 232720
'expertise'... Nah, I'm alright thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's starting to look very silly on TrustPilot, if I was reading reviews of a company with all this tit for tat posting and passive aggressive replies I would steer well clear of it! I'm sure she thinks having people post more positive reviews will help but it's doing quite the opposite, in my opinion anyway 🤷‍♀️

*posted from my dark corner of the internet while I feed on the souls of babies......🙄
When I look at trustpilot, the bad reviews never put me off if the company has responded well to both good and bad reviews and you can see the customer service. If you can't handle a bad review well I will not give you my money.

Reactions: 8
Just scrolling through Main Hustle Insta and found this. Lovely! Why on earth did Susie decide to work with her.View attachment 232720
She sounds predatory. Any publicity ia sood publicity mentality.

Plus can't help piss myself laughing at all this "I will be a millionaire" yes stick with me Rodney and this time next year we will all be millionaires

I have just bought the kindle version of the style lady (joy i think her name is) for £9.99 and it is very detailed and well laid out. However I am now even angrier with myself for paying so much for a sbs analysis which is not even in the same league as this book (body shape advice wise) I am tearful thats how angry I am at myself for falling for the sbs hype.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Plus can't help piss myself laughing at all this "I will be a millionaire" yes stick with me Rodney and this time next year we will all be millionaires

I have just bought the kindle version of the style lady (joy i think her name is) for £9.99 and it is very detailed and well laid out. However I am now even angrier with myself for paying so much for a sbs analysis which is not even in the same league as this book (body shape advice wise) I am tearful thats how angry I am at myself for falling for the sbs hype.
I am reading it too...you can get it free with kindle unlimited. Can see it's in a different league and I watched some videos this morning. She is so professional and comes across really well.

Reactions: 6

Sorry I laughed at the Rodney but not your tears!
You shouldn’t feel angry at yourself. It seems like SBS pulled the wool over lots of peopkes eyes, not just yours. I have to say, the more and more I see/read about her the more and more I dislike her whole ethos. I cannot believe she would work with that main hustle lady...she seems to be as far away from the #bekind tribe that you could get!!!

Reactions: 9

Laughing at the Rodney comment but I agree. Tearful here too since last night. The feelings of being mugged get stronger with every stupid 5* that's put on TP. None of us are in a position to throw that kind of money away for some pixaleted crap. The only thing keeping me from actually crying is knowing that so many women are now aware of the situation. Especially since we've have a few on here feel better about speaking up since seeing we're not monsters.

I was feeling sorry for susie yesterday because that's the kind of person I am, I don't like to see people struggling even those who aren't exactly "being kind" but she has had soooo many chances to hold her hands up and say "i fucked up. We fucked up. We're learning. We're sorry" but she's actually choosing not to. I can't stand by that at all.

Reactions: 10

Sorry I laughed at the Rodney but not your tears!
You shouldn’t feel angry at yourself. It seems like SBS pulled the wool over lots of peopkes eyes, not just yours. I have to say, the more and more I see/read about her the more and more I dislike her whole ethos. I cannot believe she would work with that main hustle lady...she seems to be as far away from the #bekind tribe that you could get!!!

Aww thank you I think I am just angry I supported such a person. I am normally quite aware of non genuine people (trying to be kind with my words 😆) & I know this is linked to my childhood & being hyper aware of others motives. Plus I like to support individuals who I believe in and cant believe I was roped in. Especially as therea other people offering what seems to be much better services.

I am not sure what happened on my last comment. I wrote 2 separate comments (the main hustle critic one, & then my experience one) & tattle lumped them both together

Laughing at the Rodney comment but I agree. Tearful here too since last night. The feelings of being mugged get stronger with every stupid 5* that's put on TP. None of us are in a position to throw that kind of money away for some pixaleted crap. The only thing keeping me from actually crying is knowing that so many women are now aware of the situation. Especially since we've have a few on here feel better about speaking up since seeing we're not monsters.

I was feeling sorry for susie yesterday because that's the kind of person I am, I don't like to see people struggling even those who aren't exactly "being kind" but she has had soooo many chances to hold her hands up and say "i fucked up. We fucked up. We're learning. We're sorry" but she's actually choosing not to. I can't stand by that at all.
Its really hard not to feel mugged off and I'm really sorry that you have ended up feeling this way. It knocks your confidence doesn't it.

Had a look on MN for the first time in a couple of days 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I am reading it too...you can get it free with kindle unlimited. Can see it's in a different league and I watched some videos this morning. She is so professional and comes across really well.

I like the fact its on a kindle too. I can just jumped to the chapters easily I need & not having to faff with pdfs and having to zoom in to actually see what the picture is 😆

Yes I agree some humility would have gone along way in her favour.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.