Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The main hustle woman comes across very arrogant and for a company that wants to bekind I think she is an odd choice. Saw the 'I will make a million in 5 years' thing too, screams MLM to me, I don't know how it could be, but it sets alarm bells ringing.
I agree that Joy's Style Bible is better, looks professional and she is always available to chat and ask questions to as well.

Reactions: 6
So Main Hustle School has worked in PR for ten years and she's got one big success (in her eyes, I've never heard of that stunt) behind her. I'm guessing she worked for an agency and is now freelance, do we know anything about her professional background and campaigns she's worked for that might have influenced Susie to go with her?

Reactions: 5
So Main Hustle School has worked in PR for ten years and she's got one big success (in her eyes, I've never heard of that stunt) behind her. I'm guessing she worked for an agency and is now freelance, do we know anything about her professional background and campaigns she's worked for that might have influenced Susie to go with her?
Go look at her LinkedIn...nothing very impressive and never seems to have stayed anywhere very long

Reactions: 2
Just scrolling through Main Hustle Insta and found this. Lovely! Why on earth did Susie decide to work with her.View attachment 232720
Not only is this ridiculous because Brewdog have movedon A lot since then, it’s outdated. The whole any publicity is good publicity thing doesn’t work anymore (as this little exepriment has shown!)
What is she anyway? A PR, a marketer, a sales development coach? Can’t be all of them? Either way her page screams obnoxious tactics

Reactions: 10
I wonder if we will see a u turn this weekend? Based on a “we’ve listened to you, and decided to keep the FB page.” type trope (anyone remember when Heinz was going to scrap Salad Cream?).
I sincerely hope this whole thing isn’t a stunt from Hustle lady.... her account seems incredibly basic & dated imo.

Reactions: 7
Her IG grid blew Susie away

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The main hustle woman comes across very arrogant and for a company that wants to bekind I think she is an odd choice. Saw the 'I will make a million in 5 years' thing too, screams MLM to me, I don't know how it could be, but it sets alarm bells ringing.
I agree that Joy's Style Bible is better, looks professional and she is always available to chat and ask questions to as well.
The “Thanks Karen” comment on one of Susie’s IG posts that made me laugh, and then for Susie just to laugh at that comment proved a lot about who they are and what they actually represent.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Good Bless the husband who wrote a sbs TP review on behalf of his wife.

Reactions: 21
The “Thanks Karen” comment on one of Susie’s IG posts that made me laugh, and then for Susie just to laugh at that comment proved a lot about who they are and what they actually represent.
I've seen the 'Thanks Karen' comment but didn't understand what it was in reference to. Was she calling herself a Karen or SBS followers?

Reactions: 1
Is it me being useless on google or does this marketing lady not even have a website?
Nope, she doesn’t appear to have one, looks like it’s just insta. And for a marketing wizz you’d think she’d be easier to find - a link to her insta is quite a way down on google.

Reactions: 2

Yel

I attended a marketing conference (I’m no marketeer) for work and one of the keynote speakers did say that less and less people are looking at websites, therefore better to invest in social media platforms and google. Google don’t want you to leave google!
This is true to an extent, but a website and your own email list is vital as it's the only thing you'll own. I'd not trust a marketeer that said don't bother with a website, that's the kind of things facebook employees would say :LOL:

On social media you're at the mercy of algorithms that can change at any time and render your account worthless or they could close your account in error at any time.

Reactions: 7
Is it me being useless on google or does this marketing lady not even have a website?
Nope, she doesn’t appear to have one, looks like it’s just insta. And for a marketing wizz you’d think she’d be easier to find - a link to her insta is quite a way down on google.

Good Bless the husband who wrote a sbs TP review on behalf of his wife.
Pretty sure judging by the way it’s written, it actually was the wife who wrote it. Just from her husbands account, because I’m sure the wife had already written her own review separately and is just trying to pad up the 5* ratings to boost SBS back up. Does anyone know how SBS is going about canvassing for these reviews again?

Someone has joined MN in support of Susie (rather than SBS it seems). “Bekindnotabully”, calling out everyone who has said anything negative about the business as bullies and that the business supports her whole family.

This is the whole issue. It’s not about Susie as a person, it’s about the way in which the business has handled things. If the business model is going to be via patreon and discord and generic PDFs, then own it. That’s absolutely fine. But really address and own the mistakes that were made both in the FB group with heavy handed moderation AND the unwillingness to take on board any criticism or negative feedback.

This is the result. And the constant defensiveness and unwillingness to concede that the business could have handled certain things better is making a bad situation worse.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.