Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a tactic ...in order to prove Tattle are Trolls ... construct give her evidence for what she says on Insta

Reactions: 4
*constructed.

Hi all ...just delurking. Been reading Tattle for a while..thanks to you all to opening my eyes to whole influencer scandal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you noticed that she has not named the forums that have allegedly bullied and trolled her and posted photographs?
She has just let her fans assume it’s Tattle and MN and she’s not confirmed or denied.
Why is that?
Name and shame I say! If she has the proof then she has nothing to lose and everything to gain.

No doubt we will hear the “it’s been deleted now” mantra but surely you would take screenshots of this vile bullying wouldn’t you, especially if you are taking legal action against said forums?

Bear in mind that Admin on here have said they have records of any deleted posts.
So which forum was it then?

Reactions: 8
Have you noticed that she has not named the forums that have allegedly bullied and trolled her and posted photographs?
She has just let her fans assume it’s Tattle and MN and she’s not confirmed or denied.
Why is that?
Name and shame I say! If she has the proof then she has nothing to lose and everything to gain.

No doubt we will hear the “it’s been deleted now” mantra but surely you would take screenshots of this vile bullying wouldn’t you, especially if you are taking legal action against said forums?

Bear in mind that Admin on here have said they have records of any deleted posts.
So which forum was it then?
Apparently a couple of her clients claim to have screenshots.

Reactions: 1
Apparently a couple of her clients claim to have screenshots.
On the new fb group one lady claimed she had saw it with her own eyes (the screenshots) then backtracked.

Also if I post something on a fb group and I’m pulled apart for it then how is that anything to do with any business or Influencer? Madness

Reactions: 3
Apparently Susie is having 'the worst week of her life'. I wonder if she ever thought about what some of her clients felt like after a half arsed copy and paste pamphlet dropped in their inbox. Wonder if she ever thought about what some of the women she bullied felt like after she had threatened them or cut them off. That's the thing with bullies, eventually someone comes along who wont be bullied by them and once you stand up to a bully, they tend not to bother you again.

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure judging by the way it’s written, it actually was the wife who wrote it. Just from her husbands account, because I’m sure the wife had already written her own review separately and is just trying to pad up the 5* ratings to boost SBS back up. Does anyone know how SBS is going about canvassing for these reviews again?
Her team meeting yesterday?!

The trust pilot reviews are wild, she had a handful of new 5 star reviews since last night. But still on a 3.9. she must be begging people in patreon to give 5 stars.

I wonder what this 5 star review is talking about

I feel genuinely upset about what's been happening over the last few days, I can't believe that as a society we still think it's ok to completely tear someone's life apart and then sit in dark corners of the internet and gossip about it? It angers me that people pretend to be so accepting and understanding of mental health yet defend this behaviour like it isn't just playground bullying.
I genuinely can't believe how many people are slating the fact that they were told in their analysis that they are beautiful, stunning, sexy, amazing curves, great legs, gorgeous waist line.... They seem in uproar that the stylists use such positive language to describe them? This is the language we should be using to each other and to ourselves always - please stop being so toxic. If we could all be a little more 'styled by susie' the world (and internet) would be a much happier place xx
Oh my god! TP is where people go to read reviews, not the rantings of someone spilling their guts diary-entry's style. That's person isn't obviously expecting a round of applause.

And if Emily hasn't joined the new FB group because she simply loves style and can divorce her professionalism from her hobby, does that mean she's also in all the other dozens and dozens of FB style groups? 🤔 I think not for some reason.

Reactions: 5
Good point about Emily @Notredamn

that person on MN that said Susie is having the ‘worst week of her life’ is obviously a friend so it’s a good insight to how Susie is actually handling it. I still think that surely SBS shouldve seen this coming at some point? Does she really have her head that high in the clouds!!! Surely you can’t be that blind sighted by it.

She’s been preaching the bekind mantra for so
long now that surely, if you were being anything less than kind behind closed doors, it was inevitably going to come out in the wash!!!

Surely you’d have discussed failure somewhere down the line???! The talk of bad reviews and questioning services etc was before her patreon announcement so ppl were already coming out of the woodwork. If she knew that she had bullied ppl surely it was only a matter of time before she was outed.

I’m actually still in disbelief that she was able to con people out of their money for so long. She is a complete con artist for taking money and providing poor or sub standard services.

Reactions: 6
Just been on insta for a mooch and looks like finally Susie is taking some advice on board and separating her personal from her business. Her insta has had a little makeover.

Reactions: 5
Just been on insta for a mooch and looks like finally Susie is taking some advice on board and separating her personal from her business. Her insta has had a little makeover.
Wonder if she's binned off Carol Driver? She's not listed as her PR anymore. She's the one who got the Primark story splashed all over the tabloids.

Last edited:
(Apologies for all my typos- when I post on here it does the opposite of predictive text for some reason. I type something then it 'corrects' it to something different arghhh)

I haven't looked at the MN thread but I don't trust that the poster mentioned is a friend, because what friend would reveal to the world that their mate is struggling to that extent when they're meant to be a professional? Where is the business sense? The 'show must go on' attitude? The integrity or dignity? The lack of all these things suggests it's actually her or a plant of hers, to goad everyone into 'proving her lies right'.

It has? Aside from her bio and pinned stories which I see have disappeared, what else has changed?

(Apologies for all my typos- when I post on here it does the opposite of predictive text for some reason. I type something then it 'corrects' it to something different arghhh)

I haven't looked at the MN thread but I don't trust that the poster mentioned is a friend, because what friend would reveal to the world that their mate is struggling to that extent when they're meant to be a professional? Where is the business sense? The 'show must go on' attitude? The integrity or dignity? The lack of all these things suggests it's actually her or a plant of hers, to goad everyone into 'proving her lies right'.
Perhaps the friend isn’t very bright ?! 😉

(Tbh it does read like a friend rather than anything else)

Reactions: 2
She has removed stories i think because it i believe she named her son in it & someone mentioned it earlier today on either here or on MN .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And yes, she is having a terrible week. She looks awful. But her cronies are doing their usual swarming round her and speaking soothing, encouraging, empty words. They're complicit in this too, although they think they're helping her.

I run a small business, as do several of my friends. One rule we all have is not to get involved in the kind of crap that's going on here. If someone leaves one of us a bad review, (which has only happened twice in 5 years) the others DO NOT GET INVOLVED! It's unprofessional and undermines trust in the brand.

Reactions: 9
Yeah she had all kinds of nonsense in her bio which has gone and her highlights have been deleted apart from one....I did say little makeover 🤷‍♀️😂 I think shes taken everything personal out.....wonder if she is trying to get that daily mail article removed with her sons name in so she can further strengthen her narrative that trolls have invaded her privacy 🤔

Reactions: 6
Perhaps the friend isn’t very bright ?! 😉
One of her friends joined MN with her real name, so not the brightest. She surrounds herself with people who tell her she's wonderful and agree with everything she says. Those kind of people aren't smart.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.