Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did ok with my analysis I got it a few years ago and it more or less confirmed what I already knew but I did get some ideas from
It. At the time it was just susie & Sarah and whilst it wasn’t the most professional I gave it the benefit of the doubt since it was a small growing business with a good concept and at that time it was fairly cheap . It was cut and paste and didn’t really listen to anything that I said I didn’t like. Either way I Even recommended the service and page to others and got a few people active in the group. Then she got too big for her boots and I do not take kindly to people who are full of themselves .. I don’t buy into the whole
Be kind nonsense nor do I believe in paying “expert” prices for junior/ inexperienced staff .. you don’t do that in corporate , hairdressers etc. So then I took a step back and took a side line view from a business perspective and just completely disengaged as a customer. The tit show that has followed it just beyond belief . Dabbling in main stream media, expanding her team at a ridiculous rate , increasing prices I think, telling the world about her health problems and moon crystals or whatever the hell, then patreon. I’ve never known any small business to take ridiculous risks like those

I haven't removed anything guys....so no idea. But havent been contacted by any lawers yet 😬🤚 xx
It’s probably been reported so is pending republish by admins 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I did ok with my analysis I got it a few years ago and it more or less confirmed what I already knew but I did get some ideas from
It. At the time it was just susie & Sarah and whilst it wasn’t the most professional I gave it the benefit of the doubt since it was a small growing business with a good concept and at that time it was fairly cheap . It was cut and paste and didn’t really listen to anything that I said I didn’t like. Either way I Even recommended the service and page to others and got a few people active in the group. Then she got too big for her boots and I do not take kindly to people who are full of themselves .. I don’t buy into the whole
Be kind nonsense nor do I believe in paying “expert” prices for junior/ inexperienced staff .. you don’t do that in corporate , hairdressers etc. So then I took a step back and took a side line view from a business perspective and just completely disengaged as a customer. The tit show that has followed it just beyond belief . Dabbling in main stream media, expanding her team at a ridiculous rate , increasing prices I think, telling the world about her health problems and moon crystals or whatever the hell, then patreon. I’ve never known any small business to take ridiculous risks like those
I had been a customer for 5 years and also felt the same way as you, things changed and for the worst and I was so fed up with clothes looking crap on me but colours and styles that I started to doubt it all which is when I went to John lewis and she analysed me differently and joy also analysed me the same as John lewis but im finally learning to love what I'm wearing again which is just bloody marvellous!

I can’t see it now either but surely Susie can’t have seen it that quick. She never even said anything remotely worth getting your lawyer on the case about 🤣
Hey, earlier this week, she managed to read and screenshot an Instagram/FB post in 3 seconds and then post it on her own Instagram so who knows what super powers she possesses!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The latest TP review is highly suspicious. I have a feeling 5* reviews are going to come flooding in. God it’s just a joke now! The hustle lady is out of her depth.

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker first time posting

I hate to admit it but I was one of the people who cried at my analysis. I received it when I was at such a low point in my life that I think I used it as a crutch.

I was even upset reading it as it said not to wear brown leopard print and I was sat in my car wearing brown leopard print....:oops::oops::oops:

Reading all these comments now, I feel so stupid! I can’t believe I was so naive to think that someone would write nice things like that. I know I have no shoulders, large tum and bum as flat as a pancake and looking back I wish I had received an analysis that took consideration of what I said I didn’t like about myself and actually said, “I know you’ve got a flat arse and large tum but try XY and Z“.

I mean, let’s be honest, I know you can’t polish a turd but you can at least roll it in glitter!:poop:

I didn’t pay all that money to get some half hearted C&P document! I’ve since used a different app (not sure if I can mention the name) and literally typed in my season and shape and found tons of info for free! (This is not a known as a style app)

Although saying that, I’m not 100% I was analysed as the right season in the first place!

Anyway, I’m going to sit here in my brown leopard print pyjamas and enjoy my lack of style :p

P.S I thankfully never succumbed to the “chunky white trainers”. I have enough chunk going on with my body, I don’t need anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So the Facebook group was previously called styled by Susie tribe. She then renamed it to SBS sisterhood , but there’s also been A Style Sisters group run by the lady Style counselor too??

Reactions: 2
The latest TP review is highly suspicious. I have a feeling 5* reviews are going to come flooding in. God it’s just a joke now! The hustle lady is out of her depth.
it's bollocks.
The FB was so heavily admin and controlled, there was strictly not a chance for "people who chose not to follow the rules and weren't very kind" to post on it... and only an admin would know about them.

At least try to keep fake reviews realistic FFS! This is beyond embarrassing. I genuinely feel sorry for Susie - not great time with schools, but a week or 2 holidays away whilst it calms down is much needed. And sack the Hustle.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And her ship has well and truly sunk and disintegrated at the bottom of the ocean

Reactions: 1
Just saw this myself and have thought this would happen for a while now.

What I'm noticing though, is just just a load of gushy waffle about Susie and not really much about the actual business or their experience. At least all of the negative reviews are decently worded and detailed. Hopefully people will see through it all.

I read reviews a lot because I am an untrusting witch it seems (shame there was no real reviews for SBS late last year) and I am ALWAYS wary of reviewers who jump on to slate other people's negative experiences. I feel like asking "Why you so ready to defend against a bad review? She's not paying your bills ffs"

it's bollocks.
The FB was so heavily admin and controlled, there was strictly not a chance for "people who chose not to follow the rules and weren't very kind" to post on it... and only an admin would know about them.

At least try to keep fake reviews realistic FFS! This is beyond embarrassing. I genuinely feel sorry for Susie - not great time with schools, but a week or 2 holidays away whilst it calms down is much needed. And sack the Hustle.
I’ve just noticed this too...some have submitted more than one review on there 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
I’ve just noticed this too...some have submitted more than one review on there 🙄🙄🙄
I mean, I wanted to do this in response to my reply because of lack of word count but couldn't be bothered 🤣I wouldn't want to impact the rating by doing that either. At least all the negative reviews are legit, there to be helpful and no ones been forced or manipulated into writing them

Yes I’ve noticed that too! Good old Sue has left 2 glowing reviews. Good thing trust Pilot will only count one of them. Either she’s sent out another email or is asking friends, close clients and in her Patreon group for people to submit reviews. It’s all super dodgy. But to be honest if she is directing people thereto leave reviews, it’ll probably come back to bite her in the ass as they will see all of the negative ones, many of which reference their true feelings about their analysis as well as this site and MN threads, so they may end up over here on the dark side after all....

Also, has anyone else noticed the number of new personal stylists sweeping into the new FG group and engaging nicely (I’m sure their aim is to nab a few clients on top of just being part of a nice community) but it is kind of funny - vultures are circling 🦅

Reactions: 6
Yes they have - is that allowed? How do we flag this. Surely that is not alllowed?! I am getting really angry as Susie and her team has obviously asked people to go on Trustpilot and leave more positive reviews. All looks highly suspicious

Also has anyone seen the insta story pic of the SBS Skype meeting. Main Hustle School looks really most stressed out of them all. Looks like she’s about to pull her hair out! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also has anyone seen the insta story pic of the SBS Skype meeting. Main Hustle School looks really most stressed out of them all. Looks like she’s about to pull her hair out! 😆
Ha ha, someone - “right girls all smile and look happy for the camera this one is going on the gram”

• Haha
Yes they have - is that allowed? How do we flag this. Surely that is not alllowed?! I am getting really angry as Susie and her team has obviously asked people to go on Trustpilot and leave more positive reviews. All looks highly suspicious
It is allowed, TP have a little note on there to say the reviewer has left another review but only the latest one will count towards the business score. Why would someone leave two 5* reviews in 2 weeks though? Unless trying to bump it up and probably didn't realise that only one of the reviews will cou t towards the score.

Also, has anyone else noticed the number of new personal stylists sweeping into the new FG group and engaging nicely (I’m sure their aim is to nab a few clients on top of just being part of a nice community) but it is kind of funny - vultures are circling 🦅
Some would kill to have a following of 13k people! A whole group of past, present and future customers, it’s utter madness to close it down! Such a bad business move! That School Hustle woman doesn’t even have a website by the looks of it!! 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.