StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just looking at Deni’s IG and if you got to Reels the first pinned post is an advertisement for the TLM charity fundraiser ($20 to watch)

These look like the people who performed and were interviewed. I can see there were actual sponsors!Surely these individuals and businesses wouldn’t be happy that the money hasn’t reached the charities and we are in August!

Shameless media and The Body Shop! Uhh hello??
IMG_8549.jpeg
IMG_8552.jpeg
IMG_8553.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else catch the ChatGPT talk? ChatGPT scares them as a writer and they are logging into it at the same time. This autobiography is going to be wild
As always this media darling/ writer/ influencer has his finger on the pulse. Chatgpt was the hot topic months ago and all of a sudden Deni is worried about it. I’d take a chatgpt autobiography over someone who tried to educate us on John bloody Farnham’s ✨dead names✨
---
Genuine question - chewing on the teething ring, is that like a drug thing??

Late response but time is a ✨spectrum✨

Back in the day ravers would take dummies out to chew on, certain drugs make your jaw go crazy with chewing. It’s why you see lots of lolly pops and everyone is chewing gum.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here’s to a new week, Tattle Tarts. Hopefully Deni comes down from whatever he’s on and takes a nap cos I have to much work to catch up on 🤣

View attachment 2361879
I want some of what they're having. I am seriously trying to drag myself to work on 2 coffees and they've had a quarter of the sleep and are up gyrating to the tunes !!! I can't with the hose behind them dancing in the cupboard.... the fall from grace was hard....and on their face.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So just looking at Deni’s IG and if you got to Reels the first pinned post is an advertisement for the TLM charity fundraiser ($20 to watch)

These look like the people who performed and were interviewed. I can see there were actual sponsors!Surely these individuals and businesses wouldn’t be happy that the money hasn’t reached the charities and we are in August!

Shameless media and The Body Shop! Uhh hello??View attachment 2361945View attachment 2361946View attachment 2361962
I’ve reached out to Shameless regarding their donation (basically I’m concerned their money went to Deni and not the charity, unless they donated it direct to a charity) and will report back to the team if they reply 🫡🏐

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg, I’ve just realized, both Deni and Emmylou have similar traits - one being they think they can dance but really they just do the same stupid dance moves over and over again 🤣🤣🤣
---
Also, hearing that “hellloooooooo” is so disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@stylebydeni
@ratkodenistodorovic
@deniandgrace
@deniafterdark
@therebelswift
@hellodarlingsmedia
@thefashionflippa
@metalmanolo

It’s giving “got methed up and forgot my password so add my 103rd account hun”
Don't forget @padampadamtm ✨️💖🌈
---
Thank god, their phone died 😅 how will he call his grandma now!
Could ask woollies if they can pop in and charge their phone quickly?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve reached out to Shameless regarding their donation (basically I’m concerned their money went to Deni and not the charity, unless they donated it direct to a charity) and will report back to the team if they reply 🫡🏐
Also the lovely Samantha Jade recorded a beautiful song! They seem to be friends. All these nice and generous people performing for a fundraiser that seems to have gone into Deni’s pocket.

• Sad
  • Angry
And on the John Farnham subject, hadn’t he just been given the all clear of cancer, pretty sure he or his family released a statement in the past week saying he was now cancer free so ffs Deni, John is not close to death right now, ok! You need to take your meds and go have a good lie down….
Mazal 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And on the John Farnham subject, hadn’t he just been given the all clear of cancer, pretty sure he or his family released a statement in the past week saying he was now cancer free so ffs Deni, John is not close to death right now, ok! You need to take your meds and go have a good lie down….
Mazal 😫
That's correct. And it was only because 7 played the movie the last 2 weeks (watch it if you haven't already - brilliant)

Reactions: 6
5 pages of Deni in 11 hours! Is that a new record? Well done Tattle Tarts!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow wow wow what a night 😂 I will never look at my baby’s teething toys the same again good lord. The chewing definitely can be a drugs thing, the upper party drugs for sure, otherwise you grind your teeth… it’s both sad and funny if he took something to sit at home on Instagram. Would that even be fun really? The benefit of them is being around other people. If he took anything he will be on a come down today which won’t be pretty.

Re: the fundraising event, I noticed The Body Shop were cited as sponsors in that text message someone else posted. But then he was just dropping names left and right that weren’t actually involved so I wonder if it was true or not.

• Haha
I was waiting to get a reply myself to share but through a group chat grapevine I am aware of someone who has spoken with the shameless girls. They say they were unaware their name was being used in this way. They were never sponsors.

They donated directly to trans charities. I assume they also received that text from Deni to media and talent. Instead of becoming involved they decided to donate in support of the fundraiser. I think it's pretty telling that they didn't donate to the fundraiser.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I was waiting to get a reply myself to share but through a group chat grapevine I am aware of someone who has spoken with the shameless girls. They say they were unaware their name was being used in this way. They were never sponsors.

They donated directly to trans charities. I assume they also received that text from Deni to media and talent. Instead of becoming involved they decided to donate in support of the fundraiser. I think it's pretty telling that they didn't donate to the fundraiser.
Does not surprise me. I checked the fundraiser register. Nothing registered for any of these fundraisers, which is required by law as far as I can understand. There is no way The Body Shop or any other corporate sponsors would sign on to that. It would surely be meticulously checked by their legal dept and go through their marketing dept etc. I don’t know the timeline of when and how all this fundraising kicked off but it seemed like a manic burst idea and not something that had been in the works for months??

• Wow
What? What the hell????
You mean his nicknames? Derived from his name? Aka johnny from john and farnsey from fanham? Or whispering jack? Which came as a joke after someone in america called him john phantom. Jack is a nickname of John. None of what you say is correct.
If you want to educate on dead names and pronouns dont do it with incorrect information during and episode of psychosis.
The way he smacks himself in the head all the time and chewing on that beaded thing tells me that he needs intervention.
This is super super weird 😳 like even for Deni. It's a huge new level of weird, and to then save it to the grid? None of what he says here makes any sense. Combined with teething toy...whoa...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.